Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) (63049 Views)

Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos / Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by dominion001(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:
If I hold this boy eh tongue
ur pa.nt need umbrella. Rain dey fall seriously for there.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Azam101: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
No be with cloth election are won.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by AK481(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Na u go dey on top am?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by damlawrence101: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oloshoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Millenniumlady:
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Splashme: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
i really love this davido guy

more matured than his age
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by bsani(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

must u quote me
do u tink fighting for Davido would get u national recognition
besides I wasn't even referring to Davido but his Uncle
but if u feel u want to fight for both Davido and his Uncle am in my house come and beat me.
Am not defending anyone here am just trying to correct your stupidity, you have no right whatsoever to call someone oloriburuku
Pls receive sense
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by shegra58: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
I'm currently in Osun state right now .. and truth is, Ademola Adeleke is on everyone's lips here in the state of Osun .

I got my PVC
My clique all got their PVCs
Come Sept 22, power must return to the people, Insha Allah.

as if na una vote dem won count to determine the next Governor cry
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Am not defending anyone here am just trying to correct your stupidity, you have no right whatsoever to call someone oloriburuku
Pls receive sense

and I know dis girl in person o
but she still loves insulting me even on social networks
same tin ur mum does in our hood da u are doing on NL
SMH
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 1:58am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

Are you tired

I'm still waiting for what those leprous fingers of yours can come up with so I can teach you what disrespect and curse words truly mean.

Whoever dares to have an opposing view to you buzu's is automatically an enemy of state.

Thunder strike you dead there.

Do I look like one who can be herded and kept in a straight line like you fools.

Animal.

So, your stupid head told you that you have control over thunder? No wonder you won't repent from emptiness and stupidity.

Your destiny is so empty that the only achievement you have in life is Nairaland's like. What a shameless. Empty soul you are!
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

Na motor go jam you die ass-wipe...

If my comment was directed at Buhari, I know you would have been gloating in happiness. But since I chose to be apolitical and dared say a word about your god, you felt your life would come to an end.

God punish you there.

Dundee like your political father...

grin grin grin

The empty idiot is spitting oral diarrhoea. I got him where I want him. Empty useless meaningless life, whose only lifetime achievement is 1 million likes on Nairaland. grin grin grin

You better goan wash your head with urine so that this heavy curse of backwardness won't be transferred to your next generation. Empty headed idiot. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 2:06am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

Lol...what an imp

Check out my siggy to enjoy what I sell..

Whoever cursed your destiny did a good job. grin

You've become so jobless that you are now responding to the same post three different times. It looks like freedom from this curse on your soul and destiny are unachieveable. Is like you will die a cursed man without an opportunity of redemption. undecided
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:05am On Sep 20, 2018
flames01:

Whoever cursed your destiny did a good job. grin

You've become so jobless that you are now responding to the same post three different times. It looks like freedom from this curse on your soul and destiny are unachieveable. Is like you will die a cursed man without an opportunity of redemption. undecided

I can understand how your frustration and hopelessness would pop this high.

Who wouldn't? When your god and lifeline had been declared wanted even before the elections began?

You obviously took after him too I can see, apples truly never fall far from its trees.

The same truancy that got him wearing a secondary school uniform to write NECO with his great grand children's age mate while Davido's dad and the rest kids sorted their life, are exactly the same traits you are cursed with. Davido's is bettering his life now and building a future for himself, what do you do?
Looking for Buhari to attack online and find anyone who would always join your hopeless self in the band wagon of irrationality.

You were craving likes and I donated them to you at zero cost, you still won't stop whinnjng and crying.

You want me to be your o' yes man in attacking Buhari even when its unwarranted? That's stupidity.

There you go, your only miserable post on here.
Like master, like slave...this was all your attempt at being intelligent could think up...

Dullard....

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2018
educhigo:
devido want to follow his uncle shop osun money,if his uncle win then devido will use osun money buy the private jet and stop renting jet for show

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Ekez(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

Shuoo...

You guys are much here.

Sorry guys, more 1k's in your pockets. That equates 250# per year for your miserable lives in the next four years.

That's even an over priced fee for no-lifers like you guys sha, but make una enjoy..

Well ,that's your thought.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

I can understand how your frustration and hopelessness would pop this high.

Who wouldn't? When your god and lifeline had been declared wanted even before the elections began?

You obviously took after him too I can see, apples truly never fall far from its trees.

The same truancy that got him wearing a secondary school uniform to write NECO with his great grand children's age mate while Davido's dad and the rest kids sorted their life, are exactly the same traits you are cursed with. Davido's is bettering his life now and building a future for himself, what do you do?
Looking for Buhari to attack online and find anyone who would always join your hopeless self in the band wagon of irrationality.

You were craving likes and I donated them to you at zero cost, you still won't stop whinnjng and crying.

You want me to be your o' yes man in attacking Buhari even when its unwarranted? That's stupidity.

There you go, your only miserable post on here.
Like master, like slave...this was all your attempt at being intelligent could think up...

Dullard....

Two characteristics of defeated souls:

1. They always write long epistle when replying to a comment

2. They can't reply without checking people's profile.

Boy, you are a defeated cursed bastarrrd. grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2018
[sub][/sub]
flames01:

Two characteristics of defeated souls:

1. They always write long epistle when replying to a comment

2. They can't reply without checking people's profile.

Boy, you are a defeated cursed bastarrrd. grin

You were whining and crying for likes and I gifted you the few I had because I have no need or use for them but you still won't quit wailing.

Perhaps you would want to earn the like yourself and feel accomplished for once in your miserable life. To that end, I'd let you in on the secret of how you can make sensible and relatable posts which normal humans would read, nod their heads in affirmation and click like to...

Go back to the basis, read and sit for Neco or waec, you might want to do so with your pay master and father it doesn't matter. After that, quit been a nuisance and a menace to society and concentrate on how to better your miserable life.

When you've settled all of the above, you'd sure be able to come on here, read or make comments devoid of gibberish rants to whoever you feel isn't on the warped line of reasoning you posses. You'd start making sense and garnering likes to take to the bank and earn yourself a living instead of waiting for your dundee daddy to get into a state house and pilfer what is left for the poor osunites.

I grab 'em by the balls and squeeze hard....morafucker...
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
[sub][/sub]

You were whining and crying for likes and I gifted you the few I had because I have no need or use for them but you still won't quit wailing.

Perhaps you would want to earn the like yourself and feel accomplished for once in your miserable life. To that end, I'd let you in on the secret of how you can make sensible and relatable posts which normal humans would read, nod their heads in affirmation and click like to...

Go back to the basis, read and sit for Neco or waec, you might want to do so with your pay master and father it doesn't matter. After that, quit been a nuisance and a menace to society and concentrate on how to better your miserable life.

When you've settled all of the above, you'd sure be able to come on here, read or make comments devoid of gibberish rants to whoever you feel isn't on the warped line of reasoning you posses. You'd start making sense and garnering likes to take to the bank and earn yourself a living instead of waiting for your dundee daddy to get into a state house and pilfer what is left for the poor osunites.

I grab 'em by the balls and squeeze hard....morafucker...

Why you no send profile picture again nah? E don tire you, you cursed fool? grin

The thing pain you so much that you have to write another epistle? grin

Looks like the person that cursed you is dead. You will never be free from this curse, Mr bastarrrd. cheesy
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
flames01:

Why you no send profile picture again nah? E don tire you, you cursed fool? grin

Looks like the person that cursed you is dead. You will never be free from this curse, Mr bastarrrd. cheesy

You are exactly how and why Buhari could conjure the word "Lazy youth". Come on read and write an epistle if you can come up with one don't be a lazy ass-wipe son.

Insulting degenerates like you is better done in an epistle so you could read, learn and master new words.

It is a task you must complete because this is my way of helping your sorry ass family and Nigeria, by tutoring your numbskull.

Don't worry i'm the one typing the epistles and sure not complaining.

I'm pleasantly surprised you have so quickly run out of fancy sounding curse words in the queens English and resort to pigin. Abi your papa don borrow the dictionary?

Oga if na pigin you prefer, na better die you die foe my hand be dat. I am a Niger-Deltan and cursing in pig in is our forte. We don't learn it, it is inherent.

I'll make you log out of nairaland and go home to go beat up your father and mother for lacking in teaching you manners thereby surrendering you for a slaughter in my slab.

You never know who you jam...I've asked you to check my siggy and read my posts to know who you are opening you algae infested mouth and frosty fingers to insult.

Na I and you for this forum...you don buy better market.

You must read and learn English and how to use am curse well well.

Don't chicken out just yet.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
flames01:

You sidon sotey you come decide say you wan come online come insult your papa and mama mate the way you dey insult dem for house.

Dem go thank me well well by the time I am done with you.

Ekpa
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

You sidon sotey you come decide say you wan come online come insult your papa and mama mate the way you dey insult dem for house.

Dem go thank me well well by the time I am done with you.

Ekpa

Are you trying to tell me that your father is an idiot? Take pity on your cursed father now? What did he do wrong?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

You are exactly how and why Buhari could conjure the word "Lazy youth". Come on read and write an epistle if you can come up with one don't be a lazy ass-wipe son.

Insulting degenerates like you is better done in an epistle so you could read, learn and master new words.

It is a task you must complete because this is my way of helping your sorry ass family and Nigeria, by tutoring your numbskull.

Don't worry i'm the one typing the epistles and sure not complaining.

I'm pleasantly surprised you have so quickly run out of fancy sounding curse words in the queens English and resort to pigin. Abi your papa don borrow the dictionary?

Oga if na pigin you prefer, na better die you die foe my hand be dat. I am a Niger-Deltan and cursing in pig in is our forte. We don't learn it, it is inherent.

I'll make you log out of nairaland and go home to go beat up your father and mother for lacking in teaching you manners thereby surrendering you for a slaughter in my slab.

You never know who you jam...I've asked you to check my siggy and read my posts to know who you are opening you algae infested mouth and frosty fingers to insult.

Na I and you for this forum...you don buy better market.

You must read and learn English and how to use am curse well well.

Don't chicken out just yet.

See this one writing rubbish that no one is reading grin.

Your destiny is so cursed that you have to write empty epistle to wipe off your curse. grin

No matter how much you write, it won't change the fact that your destiny is wasted. grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
flames01:

See this one writing rubbish that no one is reading grin.

Your destiny is so cursed that you have to write empty epistle to wipe off your curse. grin

No matter how much you write, it won't change the fact that your destiny is wasted. grin

Ooow you don close from your legbuke work ba...

Welcome back...

I been think say Dangote trailer go don help me remove your two legs and hands, then use your remaining torso take sandpaper the tarred road.

Na die you dey for my hand...

You ain't seen nothing yet...

Try harder...I see you are improving in the length of your write up.

Foolish thing..
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

Ooow you don close from your legbuke work ba...

Welcome back...

I been think say Dangote trailer go don help me remove your two legs and hands, then use your remaining torso take sandpaper the tarred road.

Na die you dey for my hand...

You ain't seen nothing yet...

Try harder...I see you are improving in the length of your write up.

Foolish thing..

This guy, what did your father do wrong now? I agree that he is a cursed man, but you don't need to disgrace him in the open like this now. Or do you want your immmmmbecile father to commit suicide? cheesy
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=flames01 post=71380654]

This guy, what did your father do wrong now? I agree that he is a cursed man, but you don't need to disgrace him in the open like this now. Or do you want your immmmmbecile father to commit suicide? cheesy[/quote

I don tell you say na your death you meet for my hand. You never see anything. You go change moniker for this NL...

I'm only just serving you entree...you'll get the main dish and dessert..

I suffer dem fools not, to live...

That's my motto here. You die well for my hand..
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=gaby post=71380759][/quote]

Tell your immmmmbecile father to goan dip your head in the sea. You are too cursed for dry deliverance. grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
flames01:

Tell your immmmmbecile father to goan dip your head in the sea. You are too cursed for dry deliverance. grin

Hahaha...

You keep going back on your one-liners or trying to make them seem longer by stretching your name...

I get your time guy...

You go hail..

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 5:05am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Hahaha...

You keep going back on your one-liners or trying to make them seem longer by stretching your name...

I get your time guy...

You go hail..

I don't force this bastarrrd to be writing short reply.. grin

See the way I'm controlling him as if he's a child. What an idddiot from currrrrsed father. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

I don't force this bastarrrd to be writing short reply.. grin

See the way I'm controlling him as if he's a child. What an idddiot from currrrrsed father. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very good. At first, you were humbled into writing in pigin when you realised you met someone who could lecture you. Now your uncluttered sentences are beginning to miss more alphabets.

I will make you go looking for your parents even in their graves to beat and insult them for duly selling you short and incomplete to the world.

Na die you dey today.

The Dangote truck has just loaded and is on its way..

A LovePeddler mother-fucking dickhead.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 6:10am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Very good. At first, you were humbled into writing in pigin when you realised you met someone who could lecture you. Now your uncluttered sentences are beginning to miss more alphabets.

I will make you go looking for your parents even in their graves to beat and insult them for duly selling you short and incomplete to the world.

Na die you dey today.

The Dangote truck has just loaded and is on its way..

A LovePeddler mother-fucking dickhead.

I thought your family was ruined by your immmmmbecile father; I never knew your mother is also a public dog. Sorry for your deep generational loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) / Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope Is Dead / Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.