Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (78343 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Goldenonyx: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rest in perect peace pretty

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Sundaygeorge: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
The dead person look different.....
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by bigocean(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP to the slain souls... May the good lord have mercy.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by ogunmourinho(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
rip :Drip soup don go
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by wink2015(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amagite3:
Here are more photos of Ugwi Mary Martha, the corps member who was killed by cultists, last night, during a graduation party held by Ambrose Ali University students in Ekpoma, Edo State.

Martha, a Banking and Finance graduate of the institution, observing her NYSC in Niger State, was reportedly visiting a friend who just graduated, when she was caught up in the tragic event that occurred after a fight broke out at a bar at Judges quarters, Ekpoma.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/photos-of-corps-member-killed-during-aau-massacre.html

She is a victim of cultism.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by zlantanfan: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Na Black axxxxe men(aiye) waste(kill) maphite guys and innocent people (Jews) anyhow like dis
This is madness
Another War has just been activated
RIP to the Deceased
guy are you from aau, wetin really play

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by straighttalk(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
ok
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by nelszx: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Being at the wrong place, at the wrong time
Tragic

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by topmost945(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
cry
chaii see fresh boobs and curves wasted cry
dead guy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by biomedics(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
This life is nothing but a mirage.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by drizzymtbee(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP LADY MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE ...PAINFUL LOSS

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nwambaise: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
tstx:
See what Nigerian Youths have bin reduced to. .. Not too young to lead my foot...

RIP...

But to say the truth Na jew people die ... As a knowing guy/girl e get some kind movement you go see for party omo you go just find your way.
I can't remain in a party after witnessing a fight... Who party or alcohol epp.

I dey tell you, once dem don burst bottle for any party, I don go be that....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
The number of female nysc member's deaths is more than the male.

WHY?

either on their way travelling for a visit or going to flex smwhr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by murphyibiam15(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Neimar:

in this ur write-up I saw the Pope....

so u mean d Pope is the holiest person?? undecided

in this ur write-up I saw the Pope....

so u mean d Pope is the holiest person??
you have a problem...out of the whole thing he wrote that's the only thing u saw...I'm sure enlightened minds got the message he passed across

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by stubbornman(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
tstx:
See what Nigerian Youths have bin reduced to. .. Not too young to lead my foot...

RIP...

But to say the truth Na jew people die ... As a knowing guy/girl e get some kind movement you go see for party omo you go just find your way.

I swear.... As soon as that guy don move to go call men... Nah bike straight to anywhere safe..

Nigerian youths are the most useless worldwide ...we are just known for our stupidity and violent and gullible nature

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Neimar: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you have a problem...out of the whole thing he wrote that's the only thing u saw...I'm sure enlightened minds got the message he passed across

oga I saw it cuz d Pope is not d holiest

nd mind ur biznex undecided
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by murphyibiam15(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Neimar:

oga I saw it cuz d Pope is not d holiest

nd mind ur biznex undecided
OK ..you're the holiest...satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by rickyboss333: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
chai, what a pity. sometimes i just dont understand what freaks girls so much about parties. what is it u go there 2 do? 2 drink, dance, show urself up for 1 night stand? 2 wat use na. its not as if its like going 2 church where i know apart from going 2 have some encounter with ur maker, u also have some hopes of getting a husband. na drink wey u never drink b4? na highness wey u no fit arrange on ur own inside ur house? na dance wey u no fit dance inside ur room, video urself, upload am 4 online n get likes if u actually feel like showing ur dancing skill, or is it d one night stand or d faceless n dark atmospheric smooching u get from strange guys, or d sound of d music as if u dont have sound systems in ur homes? for me all u ask for is trouble showing up in parties, well ofcourse ur telling me u enjoy d attention u get in d dark which i see as low self esteem rather than wat u see as fun. who takes a meeting with a guy at a party as a serious hookup if not for more sex after that night, after una go say una no like bad boys. honestly its not worth it

and to think of traveling all d way from niger state to edo state just for this worthless n fruitless mission just 2 put tears in your parents, siblings and friends eyes? its not fair joor.

RIP 2 her. I really wish my cousin could learn from this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by oise101: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP to the dead must of us in this room attended one or two graduation party too, jst bcus nothing happen too us no mean say person na superman na just God grace and mercy wey follow us then and now, but some persons or group of person keep blaming that wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Neimar: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
murphyibiam15:
OK ..you're the holiest...satisfied?
I never said I was....Jesus is the only yardstick and not the Pope
peace
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by RighteousI: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
A thousand ways to die #SLAYED QUEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by coluka: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by okenwaa(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one na ex ashawo. E de read for her body.

As an ashawo if you no die by bottle being broken on your head by your fellow ashawo, you might most likely die by the bullet.

No worry, I go throw NL party anyday wey u dey die.
And e fit be soonest.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by vicardino(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
To your tent oh Israel
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by HolyClement001(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
rip she don slay enter heaven
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
RighteousI:
A thousand ways to die
#SLAYED QUEEN
That would have most likely been the title on Sony max.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by sharpwriter(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Damn! Not only she dropped cos I spotted another lifeless hand! Jeeeezzz. She for remain for Niger state jejely.

So sad though. Rest in Peace.

Ten people were killed!
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by resurgent2019: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
She was a slay queen.

May her would rest in perfect peace.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
tstx:

RIP...

Aboy na true you talk so. Na so me and my guy men enter one party that year come clash with some rugged boys. On how e be, some of the guys waka comot go bring speaker (gun) come dey shoot up dey find boys wey stand them. Nobody tell us to fly run go house. How i escape I nor sabi sef but I know say me run pass Usain Bolt. Since then, na quick quick I dey discharge from that kind things.... That year sha..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.