Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards (1898 Views)

Akpabio Declares Umahi, Geidam’s Seats Vacant / Anambra Government Pulls Down Umeh, Peter Obi’s Campaign Billboards / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by olatunjiadebewa: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Warsaw begins!!

As a prelude to the fulfillment of his promise to visit mayhem on the people of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Akpabio has ordered thugs to destroy billboards with the face of Gov. Emmanuel.

The dastardly act has commenced with the destruction of Pro- government billboards along the Uyo airport road!

This is part of Senator Akpabio’s plot to push the People Democratic Party (PDP) faithfuls into carrying out retaliatory actions but PDP being a peace loving party has refused to be dragged into such guerrilla tactics.

Let’s say no to this renewed attempt by Senator Akpabio to plunge Akwa Ibom back into the dark days of violence, kidnapping, killings and wanton destruction of lives.

See pictures below.

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by vanbonattel: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Whenever you get APC into your peaceful state, expect war, sorrow, tears and blood.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by vanbonattel: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
How did Akpabio transform from a peaceful man to a monster in APC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by yomi96(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
a living dog(udom) is better than ta dead lion(apkabio).carry go divine mandate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by SadiqBabaSani: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
There is No Evidence to bck up this, BT Probably Its Possible
Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Op pictures and videos of AKPABIO thugs demolition UDOM posters or I smells lies

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by Sharpshooota: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

That's what the broom does to you...

The Evil broom

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by Sharpshooota: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
yarimo:
Op pictures and videos of AKPABIO thugs demolition UDOM posters or I smells lies

Rushing to defend the Evil broom undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by fineboynl(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2018

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by gaby(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
It will be a tough call to prove that Akpabio actually sanctioned this.

I am neither APC nor PDP, I am a Nigerian craves and dreams the best for my country.

This action is not only callous and primitive but a precursor and incitement to state unrest.

I am very sure Akpabio himself wouldn't have condoned an affront of this nature while he was the C in C of the state.

Not minding Party lines or affiliations, every reasonable Nigerian of goodwill should condemn uncivilised acts such as this across the board.

This is the jewel on the crown of ''Politics of bitterness', and it won't benefit anyone at the end of it all.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by rajiraymond(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
The Op must be high on something else.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by lagdmark(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
Since he decamped to APC Akpabio has joined the league of Rascals and Agberos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by meolaniyi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
ok
Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Akpabio is about to humiliate himself

He is power drunk!

Someone that Udom is treating like an elder

If Udom start now, someone who does not know the origin will say he is dealing with his godfather undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by meolaniyi(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Akpobio

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Akpabio Declares War On Udom, Orders Demolition Of Campaign Billboards by FarahAideed: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
APC is a satanic gathering of human ritualists and Islamic terrorists!!! So what do you expect

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#TheNextLevel Logo: Can Infringement Be Established On Basis Of Similar Design? / Nigerians Reacts To Keyamo Comapring California Monthly $500 To Nigeria $18 4 / I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.