Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Renewed Cult War Claims 5 Lives In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renewed Cult War Claims 5 Lives In Edo (322 Views)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renewed Cult War Claims 5 Lives In Edo by metronaijaNG: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
The University town of Ekpoma in Esan West local government area of Edo State was on Tuesday night turned to a theater of war where no fewer than five students were allegedly killed in a renewed cult conflict.

The victims who were students of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, were said to have been killed at a graduation ceremony party held at Ihunmudumun quarters of the town by persons suspected to be secret cult members.

There were however conflicting reports on the number of the victims, as some reports on the social media pitched the figure of the victims at 10.

The Dean of Students Affairs of the University, Prof Don Akhilomen, while reacting to issue, said that although the shooting incident did not happen within the University’s campuses, the authorities were yet to identify those that were killed.

“We heard that some people were killed at Ihunmudumun area of the town while at a graduation party. As at now, we are yet to identify those involved.

“Some might be our students, some might not be. So, we are still watching the situation,” Akhilomen said.

It was further learnt that some of the graduating students were attending a ceremony marking their graduation from the University when the incident occurred.

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr.Chidi Nwabunor, could not be reached for confirmation, as he could not be reached on his mobile phone.

http://www.metronaija.ng/renewed-cult-war-claims-5-in-edo-2/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 5 Lives In Edo by Patrioticooduan: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Let them keep killing themselves. As far as innocent people are not victim, it is fine by me.
Motherfuckers!!

1 Like

Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 5 Lives In Edo by gaby(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na so...

A reprisal attack was expected as usual.

They'll soon start counting scores in Auchi Polytechnic and Uniben soon..

These are the supposed future of the country, whose parents labour on the daily to see through school in the hope of them turning out right and wiping off shame and tears from their faces.

How do they get repaid by these useless children?

Money flushed down the drain, mummy's time in the labour ward while bringing them to this world rendered not worthy to be remembered and life wasted.

What a sad tale.

May God keep guiding, protecting and leading our kids on the right path.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 5 Lives In Edo by uknownforce: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chai, my people let love reign Supreme, why killing your brother when you know you can't live forever.

GET busy with the tool in my siggy.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election!! President Buhari Arrives Osogbo For APC Rally (phot / Nigerian Politicians And Questionable Certificates. / Why 57 LG Chairmen In Lagos Are Behind Me – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.