Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana (18358 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by sophsia62: 1:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Former Information Minister, Professor Jerry Gana, has said the youths mandated him to be in the race for 2019 presidential elections.

73 year old Professor Gana, who made this known while answering questions from journalists in Minna, Niger State yesterday, said the youth of the country had given him their mandate and had been supporting him too.Professor Gana who is contesting for the Presidency under the platform of Social Democratic Party, SDP said: “I am a surrogate of the youths, the youths asked me to aspire and they have pledged to support me and they have started supporting me.”

He said for now, the country needed the combination of elders and youths in governance for survival and progress of the country.“You cannot read experience in the books but you can acquire it from the elders and this is why we need to blend the youths and the elderly ones to move the country forward because this will amount to a wise combination,” he remarked.He called on the Independent Electoral Commission, INEC, to really live true to its name by being independent and transparent in the conduct of the 2019 general elections.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/i-am-in-presidential-race-to-represent.html

1 Like

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by RussianKGB: 1:19am On Sep 20, 2018
All these old, sickly looking waste bags running for president. At 73yrs what keeps attracting you oldies to public office if not selfishness and greed? Youths madate my ass*

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 20, 2018
grin grandad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by hakeem4(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2018
sophsia62:

73 year old Professor Gana, who made this known while answering questions from journalists in Minna, Niger State yesterday, said the youth of the country had given him their mandate and had been supporting him too.Professor Gana who is contesting for the Presidency under the platform of Social Democratic Party, SDP said: “I am a surrogate of the youths, the youths asked me to aspire and they have pledged to support me and they have started supporting me.”

73 years old ke grin ? what meaningful thing do want to do in power?

@bolded who are those youths?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:29am On Sep 20, 2018
maybe the youths among his relatives grin
hakeem4:
73 years old ke grin ? what meaningful thing do want to do in power?

@bolded who are those youths?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by gaby(m): 5:25am On Sep 20, 2018
The youth he is representing is comfortably seated and listening with rapt attention behind him. He donated his future for a pot of porridge.

Not-too-young to rule...shameless people.

They won't have a problem wearing pampers and pose for a photo shoot if that would help them to the throne.

Zero integrity...

Enjoy my siggy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by gasparpisciotta: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
He wants to represent his children and grandchildren, he doesn't need to be President to do that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by fergie001: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Prof. Jerry Gana who is Nigeria's longest serving Minister of all times....
Kai

Someone who started in governance before I was born....,Senator,MAMSER et al.....wetin you forget?
Well,I know wetin give you mind sha......
"Old people's re-union"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by DonMoga(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
YEAH IT'S TRUE, YOUTH OF 1965

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
The Youths know those that can represent and hear them out!!

Thanks...
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by BruncleZuma: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Abacha's Lai Mohammed...

[img]https://i./1fk.gif[/img]

....Daniel Kanu come and see ya youth president ooo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Ngcampuschat40: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
joke

SEE ALSO : Segun Arinze Preach Parental Support For Kids In New Family-Friendly Movie

https://www.naijarated.com/blog/c/0/i/25678722/segun-arinze-preach-parental-support-kids-new-family-friendly-movie
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by pweshboi(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
GTFOH... Representing who? Bia don't joke with us hia

1 Like

This country? I can't take it anymore! Off to Canada!

5 Likes

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by abc115: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
“Was it not enough punishment and suffering in history that we were uprooted and made helpless slaves not only in new colonial outposts but also domestically” -RM
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2018
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by symbianDON(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2018
-

6 Likes

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by BigBelleControl(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2018
This AGIP again?! This man has been a minister long before I was born and he's claiming to represent me.

Atiku, Buhari, Gana, Mark and all those ancient men should rather be read as part of history and not deciding the future they would most likely be part of.
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by murano109: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2018
this is not funny at all
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by SocialJustice: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2018
Jerry, Jerry grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by 12345baba(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2018
They done dey come out one by one . jerry can sorry gana
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by abbeyty(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Grandpa jerry, why now?
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018
grin grin grin Jerry Gana this man get sugar coated mouth. If you have met this man physically, you will know he has sweet. Which Youth are you representing. Jerry Gana has been in Nigerian political sphere for more than 4 decades. Baba you aren't representing the youth, you are representing the septuagenarians, octogenarians and co not we the youth.
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Mccullum: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Baba is representing his youthful son to contest on behalf of him cheesy grin I can't stop wondering of political scenario in Nigeria.
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by ahamonyeka(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018
hahahagagahahakikikiki
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by baysol: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2018
sophsia62:
Former Information Minister, Professor Jerry Gana, has said the youths mandated him to be in the race for 2019 presidential elections.

He said for now, the country needed the combination of elders and youths in governance for survival and progress of the country.“You cannot read experience in the books but you can acquire it from the elders and this is why we need to blend the youths and the elderly ones to move the country forward because this will amount to a wise combination,” he remarked.He called on the Independent Electoral Commission, INEC, to really live true to its name by being independent and transparent in the conduct of the 2019 general elections.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/i-am-in-presidential-race-to-represent.html

THIS CORRUPT MAN CAN SOMEWHAT BE AUDACIOUS.
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Nackzy: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
As Old as you are? U don't even know how to lie, go meet lie Mohammed he'll construct a better lie for you, he's the One doing it for APC and Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by rawtouch: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
at what age sir
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Lol.

This one is an old youth o. grin
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by FarahAideed: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
For real ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% / Bandits Reject 5.3m Old Naira Notes In Kaduna Over Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.