Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Campus Life By Ejeh O John - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Life By Ejeh O John (379 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Campus Life By Ejeh O John / Campus Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campus Life By Ejeh O John by EJEHOJOHN(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
CAMPUS LIFE episode 1 & 2

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BY EJEH O JOHN BUT WAS EDITED BY REPNAIJA.
FULL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO THE AUTHOR: EJEH O JOHN
#ITS_BASED_ON_FICTION….. Enjoy!!
Episode 1
We were on long queue, waiting patiently for our turn to take our Post-UTME exams at CBT HALL near cefter in BSU camp.
I was the last person on the queue, I looked ahead to know the number of people that will take theirs before me, but they were uncountable.
I thought within myself to know what to do because if I don’t act fast to write this exam early enough, I have to spend the night inside the campus, before travelling back to Abuja the next day and this is what I don’t like.
If I spend the night at Markudi it is sure i will be fired from my work the next day because i won’t be able to make it back to Abuja and start work that same day.
For the very first time in my life, my brain worked faster than expected to make sure I come up with a better decision and write the exam before 3pm.
I walked to the front, there, I saw a pretty girl, standing, sweating under the sun like someone that lion is pursuing in the bush.
I walked to her back and purposely hit her acknowledgement slips she was holding in her right hand and it fell down from her hand.
“are you blind, are you insane, can’t you see?” She asked me all this at once.
“I’m sorry ma’am”. I apologized in an innocent way.
“sorry for yourself “. She said this why making her way down to the ground to pick her slips. She picked up her slip and eyed me.
“is this where you are before?” She asked me when she saw me in her front after picking up her slip.
“yes”. I lied.
This was how I was able to write my exam early that day.
“I’m Okoh, and you?” I offered her my hand.
“never mind”. She replied.
I looked into her eyes and gave her a sweet smile. “I will catch you after the exam”. I said to myself.
Episode 2
She sat next to me in the exam hall. She was taking her exam in the faculty of science while I was taking mine in the faculty of Arts.
Although, we were not given the same questions but I used to look at her computer screen to know how far she has gone.
No doubt, she is brilliant and intelligent, within 20minutes she has answered 30 questions out of 50. While I was still in number 10.
“I have to answer this questions fast or else I will miss this great opportunity.” I told myself.
Believe me nah, Arts students no dey carry last. Before she could finish with the remaining 20 questions, I was done with mine. I ended my exam and went outside.
I went to wait for her under a canopy that was mounted in front of the Cefter building. I stood there, facing towards the CBT hall so that I won’t miss her when ever she’s coming out of the hall.
10minutes later, I saw a damsel like an angel coming out of the hall. “is that not the girl? No, is not her. Yes, she’s the one.”
I was doubting myself when I saw the girl I threw her acknowledgement slips when we were on the queue.
When I found out she’s the one, I quickly redressed myself and set to meet her.
“I have never met an angel like her in my life before”. I thought within myself when spirit of fears engraved me.
What will I tell her?
What will I say to her when I catch up with her?
Won’t she disgrace me?
Won’t she eat me up?

Guys please, what will I tell her??

To be Continued.
Thank you for reading.

Please drop your comments below to encourage the writer.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

... / Who Betrayed Nigeria? / The Moon And Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.