Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Pls Advise Me! Am Confused: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Advise Me! Am Confused: (921 Views)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me! Am Confused: by greatfiso(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2007
Hi guys ,
pls help me out am so confused,  i have this idea that am so sure is within my reach to work on.
good for me i have 2 pple who want my biz plan.
deep in my heart am afraid  to let my plan out , theres this feeling  my idea will be hijacked and yet i need the money to start or i might be skimmed out when the soup is cooked.

pls what do i do.
Re: Pls Advise Me! Am Confused: by canachy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2007
Be a wise guy here. U don't sell out your idea unless you are too lazy to work on it. I can see, u are in the same situation that the founders of google (Larry Page and Sergey Brin) found themselves during the infant stage of their idea. You know what?, I am giving u exactly the same advice Jerry Yang (Co-founder of Yahoo) gave them: "Don't sell your Idea to Anybody no matter the price".

If u beleive so much in the feasibility of the idea, go work on it. Consequently, the sky will not be your limit but your starting point

Wishing you success in your Idea, hoping you will work it up to the top.

Regards
Chibuzor Anyagha
Re: Pls Advise Me! Am Confused: by dafidixone(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2007
To be honest with you, to every profession there is always a particular hazard. This is the harzard in proposal development especially where you have no finance of your own. And you need to know that, there is no new thing under the sun. Your Ideas are not new only that you may be innovative.

However, if you think the risk worth it then take it. Life is always in two ways.

Goodluck to you.
Re: Pls Advise Me! Am Confused: by Rlst84sale(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2007
Unbelievable, this guy is confused, now u guys confused him the more. What I would suggest to u is that, try and rake as much money as u possibly can from family and friends. Make every diligent effort to start little and work hard on growing it. I have been a victim of similar circumstance. Prepaid credit card was my invention. If you put your business idea out, you may get burnt. That's just the way it is. On the contrary however, pray very well There is nothing God can not do. I wish you well. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? / Novel Event Idea / Do You Need 24hour International Funds Transfer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.