Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** (922 Views)

Somali Trader Stoned To Death In South Africa / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2010
An Iranian woman, and mother of two, could soon be stoned to death under the sentence being imposed on her by authorities in Iran.

The woman, Sakineh Mohammadie Ashtiani, would be buried up to her chest, and then stones would be hurled at her until she died. Her crime: adultery.

And to make matters worse, she was convicted only because authorities forced a confession out of her by subjecting her to brutal lashings. She later retracted the confession, and pleaded for clemency, but no mercy has been given and she could now face this barbaric penalty any day now if the Iranian authorities are not persuaded to change their plans.

Said one of the protest leaders about the need to speak out against this atrocious act: "Legally it's all over, It's a done deal. Sakineh can be stoned at any minute. That is why we have decided to start a very broad, international public movement. Only that can help."
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by makajibbz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
shit,datz crazy!
I've heard this kinda story before too cry poor Sakineh!
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
I dont  think any opposition can change this verdict.iran,saudi arabia and china have strict laws which the international community only have no influence on.i feel for the poor woman.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
You sure you feel for the woman? Your last President, who himself was a shariaist, almost stoned one woman to death as Governor -- speaking of the ONE STORY We at least heard of(who knows how many others were not carried in the media and were actually stoned to death under Yar adua).
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I dont  think any opposition can change this verdict.iran,saudi arabia and china have strict laws which the international community only have no influence on.i feel for the poor woman.

But the woman said, she has to li cos of the pain of the lashes of flogging . . . .  so why cant something be done and be done fast, before the woman is killed and the kids are left with no mother.
Whatever happened to the man that they alleged she was messing with?
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

You sure you feel for the woman? Your last President, who himself was a shariaist, almost stoned one woman to death as Governor -- speaking of the ONE STORY We at least heard of(who knows how many others were not carried in the media and were actually stoned to death under Yar adua).

You must be kidding me
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
Check his record!
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I dont know much about his stand on sharia when he was a governor but i knew when he signed a death sentence order on somebody then.yaradua look helpless to have a mind for such brutality and most of his tenure,he used to attend to his health abroad
Fhemmmy:

But the woman said, she has to li cos of the pain of the lashes of flogging . . . .  so why cant something be done and be done fast, before the woman is killed and the kids are left with no mother.
Whatever happened to the man that they alleged she was messing with?
it's all over the net.we can only hope the iranian government change their mind and stay put on the execution.it's their nation internal affair,the international community can only plead.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Check his record!
We learn on a daily basis and thanx for sharing that.
~Bluetooth:

I dont know much about his stand on sharia when he was a governor but i knew when he signed a death sentence order on somebody then.yaradua look helpless to have a mind for such brutality and most of his tenure,he used to attend to his health abroadit's all over the net.we can only hope the iranian government change their mind and stay put on the execution.it's their nation internal affair,the international community can only plead.

I really hope they will
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I dont know much about his stand on sharia when he was a governor but i knew when he signed a death sentence order on somebody then.yaradua look helpless to have a mind for such brutality and most of his tenure,he used to attend to his health abroadit's all over the net.we can only hope the iranian government change their mind and stay put on the execution.it's their nation internal affair,the international community can only plead.

QUit with that bull argument already. He was too helpless to have a mind of his own for 8 solid years? He was too helpless to have a mind of his own for 3 years as president of a country he almost sent back into the medieval ages with his inaction?  WOW!

Let me guess, are you going to offer me some BULL story of how it was all his wife's fault? The woman was the murderous side of him? It is typical Nigerian reasoning to believe that people influence others so easily and those influenced have no minds of their own. Where else do you get people who blame Juju and women for all the idiotic choices they make in their miserable existence?
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

QUite with that bull argument already. He was too helpless to have a mind of his own for 8 solid years? He was too helpless to have a mind of his own for 3 years as president of a country he almost sent back into the medieval ages with his inaction? WOW!

I feel u, if he never have a mind of his own, then he could have quit and let the people with mind rule
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

QUit with that bull argument already. He was too helpless to have a mind of his own for 8 solid years? He was too helpless to have a mind of his own for 3 years as president of a country he almost sent back into the medieval ages with his inaction?  WOW!

Let me guess, are you going to offer me some BULL story of how it was all his wife's fault? The woman was the murderous side of him? It is typical Nigerian reasoning to believe that people influence others so easily and those influenced have no minds of their own. Where else do you get people who blame Juju and women for all the idiotic choices they make in their miserable existence?
it's one thing to aspire to become a president and another thing to be imposed as a president.yaradua never aspired to be one,he was imposed on us and that was why he couldnt achieve much
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

it's one thing to aspire to become a president and another thing to be imposed as a president.yaradua never aspired to be one,he was imposed on us and that was why he couldnt achieve much

Please cut the bull already !!! Was he also IMPOSED as governor for 8 years too? Do you have any evidence that he was IMPOSED or FORCED to be president or are you just offering the same old FOOLISH Nigerian argument for our continued state of stupidity?

Seriously, we need to snap out of this delusion that some of these people are victims. You sound like @beaf with that ridiculous nonsense you are spewing there. What makes your argument any different from that of anothers like @beaf who looks for excuses, no matter how ridiculous to celebrate and excuse ineptitude, especially that of our leaders?
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Please cut the bull already !!! Was he also IMPOSED as governor for 8 years too? Do you have any evidence that he was IMPOSED or FORCED to be president or are you just offering the same old FOOLISH Nigerian argument for our continued state of stupidity?

Seriously, we need to snap out of this delusion that some of these people are victims. You sound like @beaf with that ridiculous nonsense you are spewing there. What makes your argument any different from that of anothers like @beaf who looks for excuses, no matter how ridiculous to celebrate and excuse ineptitude, especially that of our leaders?
funny.yaradua NEVER made any intention to become a president.out of the 50 aspirants that purchased the party nomination form in 2006,he was one of the last to get.obj picked him not technically on his performance but for being religious and not over-ambitious which to me are not major criteria to look for in an aspirant.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Cohomology: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
The barbaric wing of Islam is again showing its ugly head. Senseless Sharia has no place in any civilized existence. It's a shame that Iranians are still being held hostage by a stone-age judicial system designed by the misogynists, xenophobes, oppressors and tyrants disguised as respectable clan heads that hijacked Islam in her infancy. Unfortunately, the world must continue to witness the shameless display of a disgusting form of jurisprudence that elevates cold-blooded senseless murderous carnage to a religious rite.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

funny.yaradua NEVER made any intention to become a president.out of the 50 aspirants that purchased the party nomination form in 2006,he was one of the last to get.obj picked him not technically on his performance but for being religious and not over-ambitious which to me are not major criteria to look for in an aspirant.

You really think you are speaking to an  huh?   So, because he was one of the last to purchase party nomination means he did not want to be president? Because you are convinced OBJ picked him means he never wanted to be president? How silly do you really think people are? I mean if we sort of twisted this around and had @beaf offer this up to you as support for Jonathan, I bet you would call him out as a deceived blind  almost immediately.

A man signs sharia into law and did nothing to stop the courts from carrying out sharia sentences on his people and you are here telling me sob stories of how, maybe in your dreams, because you believe he bought his ticket last, or some other ridiculous reason, he did not have a mind of his own? The man goes ahead to rule for 8 years without providing basic healthcare to his own people who are over 80% poor, and many ill and unable to afford healthcare of any kind, and you tell me the reason he went abroad for his own personal care while he allowed others die off like flies is because he does not have a mind of his own.

After 8 years, the same man took on the presidency, and rather than declare himself incompetent or unable to do the job, he continued to go off for his own SELFISH care while Nigerians continued to suffer. Global Food crises warnings and this man did next to NOTHING to help the nation. He allowed power to deteriorate in that time and ruled non chalantly from his hospital beds, and you are here spewing the same old stupidity typical of Nigerians which is the man did not have a mind of his own. , . really?
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by vedaxcool(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
Please can the pesin that post the comment give us a link to find where he got the story cause it is quite unbelievable and to the fool that insulted Islam it is too bad that you sense of reasoning is caged in basket of ignorance and deception, swince to his common reasoning once a country that profess to be practicing Sharia immediatly represents all what islam stands for yet when roman catholic prist stick their p**** into a young boys a**** it does not represent the true face of xtianity please let us be reasonable when addressing issue all this western imbecility mentality will not make you a better person than you aren't.Back to the issue if it is true then it is a shear miscarriage of justice but this story is bearing all the hallmarks of lies and treachery.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by grafikdon: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Ohhh. . . helpless Yaradua was forced to  introduce sharia to his state against his will. He was a good man, equal to Jesus and Mohammad rolled into one but unfortunately, his beautiful intentions were compromised by the prominence of malicious African Juju.

Yes, he was not a mindless im-bec.i.le like his fellow band of 35 buffoons, he was a victim. He was so good that he did absolutely nothing with his monthly allocation. Unlike his peers he was watching the money pile up with mouth ajar, almajiri infestation, poverty, illiteracy and all but hey, he saved us some money so what the heck. . .Did I forget to mention he threw sharia on top (cherry on top)?

Let us leave Celestial Saint Yaradua alone and blame the real culprits. . . like his wife, Obasanjo and other Nigerians. . .  angry angry angry
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

You really think you are speaking to an  huh?   So, because he was one of the last to purchase party nomination means he did not want to be president? Because you are convinced OBJ picked him means he never wanted to be president? How silly do you really think people are? I mean if we sort of twisted this around and had @beaf offer this up to you as support for Jonathan, I bet you would call him out as a deceived blind  almost immediately.

A man signs sharia into law and did nothing to stop the courts from carrying out sharia sentences on his people and you are here telling me sob stories of how, maybe in your dreams, because you believe he bought his ticket last, or some other ridiculous reason, he did not have a mind of his own? The man goes ahead to rule for 8 years without providing basic healthcare to his own people who are over 80% poor, and many ill and unable to afford healthcare of any kind, and you tell me the reason he went abroad for his own personal care while he allowed others die off like flies is because he does not have a mind of his own.

After 8 years, the same man took on the presidency, and rather than declare himself incompetent or unable to do the job, he continued to go off for his own SELFISH care while Nigerians continued to suffer. Global Food crises warnings and this man did next to NOTHING to help the nation. He allowed power to deteriorate in that time and ruled non chalantly from his hospital beds, and you are here spewing the same old stupidity typical of Nigerians which is the man did not have a mind of his own. , . really?
i know you are intelligent. .no doubt about that but i'm telling you that yaradua was imposed on nigeria.obj knew of his sickness and his non-performance in katsina,why did he go ahead and made him president if he was not imposed.obj preferred yarauda because he felt he was a good choice for him to rule by proxy and also had to respect rotational presidency after checkmating atiku and ibb.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Agibecky: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2010
It is unfortunate. But she is a victim of her own religion. Most of them accepted the inhuman rules of their Sharia.
They are living in bondage.

The only solution is for them to revolt against it.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i know you are intelligent. .no doubt about that but i'm telling you that yaradua was imposed on nigeria.
Who imposed him on Katsina State? His wife?
~Bluetooth:

obj knew of his sickness and his non-performance in katsina,why did he go ahead and made him president if he was not imposed.
You really do not see the problem in the statement above, do you?
Yar adua was sick all through his 8 years as governor of katsina. He was just as sick as he had been all through that time when he became president. If your claim is that Obasanjo only ought to have given the position to a performing non-sick governor from the north, then please tell us what other northern PDP governor it should have been.
If Yar adua was imposed, what stopped him from deposing himself after discovering even before the first year that he was too incompetent for the position if he was really IMPOSED/FORCED to become president? I mean his incompetence was revealed right in year one when all realized he was not going to give us anything different from what he had done the 8 years before in Katsina.
~Bluetooth:

obj preferred yarauda because he felt he was a good choice for him to rule by proxy and also had to respect rotational presidency after checkmating atiku and ibb.
Obasanjo did not rule by proxy during Yar adua's time though. So, what does that say of your whole IMPOSED UPON ON theory?
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
Even if yaradua never had the intention to lead Nigeria, when he was approached, i am sure, he could have declined, cos no gun was put to his head
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
Agibecky:

It is unfortunate. But she is a victim of her own religion. Most of them accepted the inhuman rules of their Sharia.
They are living in bondage.

The only solution is for them to revolt against it.

I just hope something will be done before she is killed
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Even if yaradua never had the intention to lead Nigeria, when he was approached, i am sure, he could have declined, cos no gun was put to his head
bros if na u go decline.i guess it got into his head without giving it consideration
Kobojunkie:

Who imposed him on Katsina State? His wife? You really do not see the problem in the statement above, do you?
Yar adua was sick all through his 8 years as governor of katsina. He was just as sick as he had been all through that time when he became president. If your claim is that Obasanjo only ought to have given the position to a performing non-sick governor from the north, then please tell us what other northern PDP governor it should have been.
If Yar adua was imposed, what stopped him from deposing himself after discovering even before the first year that he was too incompetent for the position if he was really IMPOSED/FORCED to become president? I mean his incompetence was revealed right in year one when all realized he was not going to give us anything different from what he had done the 8 years before in Katsina.Obasanjo did not rule by proxy during Yar adua's time though. So, what does that say of your whole IMPOSED UPON ON theory?  

^^^ it cost you less pressure to become a governor than a president besides there was no much attention on him when he became governor in 1999 and virtually all the other governors because of the transition process from military regime.
^^^ he was not the only northern governor but the ties between obj and  yaradua senior brother made him a beneficiary.in fact,sheu yaradua would have been the president had it been he was alive
^^^ obasanjo could not control yaradua as much basically because of his wife who was a dominating force in his preidency and the intervention of big shots in the north who advised him against coming close to obj;and that was why obasanjo had to quickly denied yaradua when he was dying as a punishment for those who turned yaradua against him
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

^^^ he was not the only northern governor but the ties between obj and  yaradua senior brother made him a beneficiary.in fact,sheu yaradua would have been the president had it been he was alive
In essence, you are telling me that Yar adua USED HIS CONNECTIONS to get to be president, huh? ROFLMAO!! So, where does IMPOSED come in?

~Bluetooth:

^^^ obasanjo could not control yaradua as much basically because of his wife who was a dominating force in his preidency and the intervention of big shots in the north who advised him against coming close to obj;and that was why obasanjo had to quickly denied yaradua when he was dying as a punishment for those who turned yaradua against him
Actually YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT HIS WIFE WAS A DOMINATING FORCE, NONE whatsoever. In fact, I will go as far as to DARE YOU to provide proof of all the claims from the rumor mills that his wife was even involved in all this. I mean this is a woman who was a nobody while he was governor, suddenly, she grew wings and not just wings, because a CONTROL FREAK overnight? I CHALLENGE YOU To provide us with real information( not media manufactured stupidity) that this was the case. I DOUBLE/TRIPLE DARE YOU To provide info past rumors!
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by vedaxcool(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
os if na u go decline.i guess it got into his head without giving it consideration
Quote from: Kobojunkie on Today at 03:16:00 PM
Who imposed him on Katsina State? His wife? You really do not see the problem in the statement above, do you?
If Yar adua was imposed, what stopped him from deposing himself after discovering even before the first year that he was too incompetent for the position if he was really IMPOSED/FORCED to become president? I mean his incompetence was revealed right in year one when all realized he was not going to give us anything different from what he had done the 8 years before in Katsina.Obasanjo did not rule by proxy during Yar adua's time though. So, what does that say of your whole IMPOSED UPON ON theory?  

^^^ it cost you less pressure to become a governor than a president besides there was no much attention on him when he became governor in 1999 and virtually all the other governors because of the transition process from military regime.
^^^ he was not the only northern governor but the ties between obj and  yaradua senior brother made him a beneficiary.in fact,sheu yaradua would have been the president had it been he was alive

If obj denied accepted yardua would that have made him keave longer than he already had? man it is a pity that you people aren't addressing the topic that is at ground it is more a pity that you people cannot face one issue at a time always bring in extraneous issues.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

bros if na u go decline.i guess it got into his head without giving it consideration

That means he accepted and that means no one forced him to be the head that he was not capable of.
It means his selfishness was what destroyed him.
If i were in his shoes with such health, i would decline
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

In essence, you are telling me that Yar adua USED HIS CONNECTIONS to get to be president, huh? ROFLMAO!! So, where does IMPOSED come in?
Actually YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT HIS WIFE WAS A DOMINATING FORCE, NONE whatsoever. In fact, I will go as far as to DARE YOU to provide proof of all the claims from the rumor mills that his wife was even involved in all this. I mean this is a woman who was a nobody while he was governor, suddenly, she grew wings and not just wings, because a CONTROL FREAK overnight? I CHALLENGE YOU To provide us with real information( not media manufactured stupidity) that this was the case. I DOUBLE/TRIPLE DARE YOU To provide info past rumors!

Kobojunkie:

which real information are you talking about.if the other info we heard about her before yardua fell sick were lies,what about the ones that happened during his husband sickness.who denied access to yaradua in abroad and in the presidential villa when he came back.if the convention that produced yaradua was opened and delegates were allowed to vote for their choice of candidates,odili would have been pdp flagbearer for the election.instead,the other aspirants were forced,compelled and coerced to step down for yaradua & there and then,he was declared pdp flagbearer through CONSENSUS.is that not imposition ?
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

which real information are you talking about.if the other info we heard about her before yardua fell sick were lies,what about the ones that happened during his husband sickness.who denied access to yaradua in abroad and in the presidential villa when he came back.
Wives across Nigeria do the exact same every single day . . . they deny access to their husbands especially if they fear that some harm might be caused him by those they allow. Even Jonathan verified this to be the case in more than one of his interviews where he stated he was not allowed to see the man because the family was trying to protect the sick man.
Again, PROVE THIS WRONG or QUIT with the rumor mongering! I am looking for you to provide us with SOLID, non-rumor details of how exactly this woman OVERPOWERED the Nigerian government and went above the constitution to get her way. I want to know exactly how this woman CONTROLLED things as you claim.

~Bluetooth:
if the convention that produced yaradua was opened and delegates were allowed to vote for their choice of candidates,odili would have been pdp flagbearer for the election.instead,the other aspirants were forced,compelled and coerced to step down for yaradua & there and then,he was declared pdp flagbearer through CONSENSUS.is that not imposition ?
That is wrong!! According to one of the PDP Zoning fathers, there was NO WAY a southerner could have been flagbearer or whatever. Mind you, what makes you think that within the PDP, voting is open to anyone as you claim? Was 2007 the only election in the PDP were a winner was selected even before the primaries? Please we need to be fair in our analysis of the situation.

Look in this thread here to find a link provided by your buddy @beaf on this issue.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-473948.0.html
He had initially tried to use it to support his argument that PDP had no zoning, and then that PDP zoning was not to the benefit of the south but on reading, I discovered it said exactly opposite of @beaf's stance. I am sure you will enjoy it.
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
Loving this discussion
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by Mariory(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
Guess what. The Iranian government could soon be telling men what styles of hair cut they can wear. I guess they are finished with women and are now moving on to men. I wonder how far they can take this lunacy.

An Iranian fashion organization has issued a new list of culturally appropriate haircuts for men, possibly indicating a new crackdown on male attire after years of strict rules for women, Iranian media reported.

Although the Ministry of Culture has yet to officially adopt the styles presented by the Veil and Modesty Festival, the private organization said approval is pending. It would be the first such rules for men's hair styles since 1979 Islamic Revolution.
Article
Re: Iranian Mother To Be Stoned *** Will There Ever Be Help?*** by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
Long live the ISLAMIC republic of Iran. The symbol of Mohemeddanism

Long live the Ayatollah, Long live "I-am-a dinner-jack".

(1) (Reply)

Could This Anti-Islam , Pro-Israel African American Man Beat Obama In 2012 ? / Libya Elects New Prime Minister / Photos From Sierra Leonean GWB Ball In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.