Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls (13020 Views)

Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy / Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy / Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Ngcampuschat40: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2018
THE General Overseer of Mount Zion Faith Global Liberation Ministry Inc. Nnewi, Anambra state, Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh has made a passionate appeal to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, not to allow the All Progressives Congress, APC, to manipulate them by bringing out an unpopular candidate that will lose the presidential election to the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said the PDP as the only hope Nigerians have should bring out a popular candidate that can chase Buhari out of office because “Nigerians are tired of the antics of Buhari as a person and APC as a Jihadist party.”

Speaking to newsmen on phone yesterday, Udeh stated that his appeal to PDP was stemmed from the fact that he saw in a vision that Buhari’s refusal to give assent to the electoral sequence was a proof that he actually wants to manipulate and rig the election.
“So, I am therefore calling on the national assembly to either override him and adopt the electoral sequence as a working document or get him impeached now before he will manipulate the election and rig himself into power again.”

Source : https://www.naijarated.com/blog/c/0/i/25679486/dont-allow-apc-manipulate-2019-polls-cleric-tells-pdp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by faaz24: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Cleric??
Anyway...

The spirit of animadversion remains their fundamental human right. I can't put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat herding, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising. Has a philosophical wag not once pontificated that things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and that it takes the deep to call the deep?

:PATRICK OBAHIAGBON

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Kingosytex(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
it is on record that fraudhari a.k.a doomhari and his co-thieves have invested heavily in the production of PVCs to help them rig the election,their supporters wont believe this but ask DAURA for clarification

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by kcmichael: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Ipob pastor

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Ngcampuschat40: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2018
kcmichael:
Ipob pastor
All Na Pastor Nothing Like Ipob Pastor, No Hate!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2018
What should PDP do?

Fight the Army headed by Fulani?

Or the police manned by their puppet?

Or ask INEC, headed by one of theirs, to be fair?

Only the hand of God can do it for us.

And he surely will

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by orisa37: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
A piece of Advice to Political Parties and Presidential Aspirants.

In case the APC Government can't provide Full Autonomy of Homeland Internal Security, Resources and Electioneering Control to our 36 Constitutional States on or before 2019 Elections,

it is the inalienable Rights of

Presidential Aspirants,

Governorship Aspirants,

Political Parties and

The Electorates

To Reject the use of
NATIONAL IDENTITY NUMBER NIN
AND
CARD READERS

for 2019 Elections.

Instead, they should insist on the Application of the ante Rules as applied to 2015 Elections.

Do not say I did not warn you.

The two Facilities identified above to be rejected are already corrupted and can never produce free and fair Election.

I warned on Card Readers for Ekiti Governorship Election. The situation in which a Governorship Candidate couldn't find his particulars for several hours because of Card Reader wasn't good.

Now we have illegal immigrants streaming into Nigeria from Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Sudan Republics etc.

They all have privilege to get NIN and their particulars are intricately scanned into Card Readers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by uwa1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
i sincerely hope PDP gets it right at the primaries... cos that is the beginning...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by godox2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
OVERSEER, is Buhari your problem?

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by KingRagnar: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
So it is only APC that can manipulate votes, you folks keep forgetting that PDP are the pioneers of manipulating and rigging in this nation, the Godfathers. So if APC is truly manipulating then they learnt from the best.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by dukie25: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
“Nigerians are tired of the antics of Buhari as a person and APC as a Jihadist party.”
Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by BafanaBafana: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
I had a dream last night. I was in Abuja and I saw a massive crowd hailing a tall, slim handsome baba at eagle Square. And then I saw a primary school mate. He told me happy democracy day. We hugged and he was taking me to see his place and boom! we were in Lagos. As we were going, we saw plenty people on the bridge crying and jumping into the lagoon. I was so shocked. Na so I wake up o.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Bustincole(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Did u see sumtin again

let us know now ooo

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ipob pastor from Anambra is speculating Osun State election. Very useless set of people.
Deep down , these people know pdp got no chance in Osun State . They’re already screaming manipulate,rigging . When we have not even voted yet .
Talk is cheap , continue to speculate from your cursed potorpotor region while I that live in Osun State will vote for who I want on Saturday.
Oloriburuku pastor.
I’ve not seen a single religion leader support or condemn a particular party publicly in my town in Osun State . But all the oloriburuku ipob pastors from the cursed potorpotor that shall never know peace always spewing trash up and down like goats .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by tatibillion: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
secure us oo abeg pdp
Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by excomarow(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oga Cleric, the problem is not we the APC but who is contesting against Buhari. A question you yourself cannot answer

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Maket: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
You Mr Clerical Bishop, what makes you think it's only the APC that manipulate election?

PDP is not the hope of Nigeria but the hope of fat offerings and tite from stolen money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Sharpshooota: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
The broom is a sign of witchcraft and evil

Those who wave it around are damned to hell
Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Oolawepo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ngcampuschat40:
lalasticlala Mynd44
Bishop abeg thread softly
Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Demgohearword: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
angry
Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Seetto: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Who sabi rig election reach PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by asawanathegreat(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
APC supporters over to U all
Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Pavore9: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Make I laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Benekruku(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nigerian clerics are something else.

All seeking relevance in politics

Justike like the one in Sango Otta who threatened to open the gate of hell all for a politician

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by DogmaNation: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Buhari the terrorist! FREE LEAH SHARIBU NOW!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
The Man should keep shut. The two parties are the same

check my signature
Re: Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls by michoim(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
This Cleric sympathetic to looters, where were you since 1999 when PDP were busy manipulating all elections. Did you gave them the same warning..Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Praises Ugwuanyi’s Achievements In Enugu / 66 Violent Incidents Recorded Nationwide In Saturday Polls –INEC / Dogara Gives Jibrin 7-days To Retract Libelous Allegations, Or Face Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.