Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

How To Configure Win10 To Send An Error Report To An Internal CER Server? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Configure Win10 To Send An Error Report To An Internal CER Server? (547 Views)

Expand Your Creative Skills With UX/UI Design, Animation, And Fashion Design Cer / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure Win10 To Send An Error Report To An Internal CER Server? by camillelola: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2018
How can I configure Windows 10 to send an error report to an internal Corporate Error Reporting (CER) server while connected only to an internal network that has no internet access?

Windows pops up a dialog box when attempting to check for a solution for a problem: Problem Reporting, "Connect to the Internet, or try again later - Solutions are available online only. Make sure you're online and try again. If you still can't see the solution, the service might be temporarily unavailable."

I'm able to switch networks (from the internal restricted network to an outside network that allows internet access) by physically switching the cables and running ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew and all of the error reports immediately send to the CER server.

I'm able to ping and map network paths to/from the CER server while on either the restricted or external networks.

It seems to me that the idea of an internal CER server is to allow errors to be reported internally and should have no need for an internet connection, just a valid network connection to a CER server. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My setup info: The CER server is setup on Windows Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2014 SP1 and System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2. The specific part of SCOM that I'm interested in is Agentless Exception Monitoring (AEM). I've configured Windows 10/7 systems to send reports using group policy and occasionally by manually editing the registry. For the sake of this question, I've only applied settings directly generated from SCOM into an .adm file to enable AEM. I'm happy to answer any clarifying questions.

Thanks & Regards
Camillelola

(1) (Reply)

Online Exam For Prc2018 Commences October 4th - Platinum Minds Global Company / Kaduna State University 2018/19 Admission List Out / Why Live Chat Is Important For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.