Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help (1353 Views)

Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig / Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help by mespusinglez(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please someone should tell me how to send an email to jump support group I really need it urgently please help
Re: How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help by Ldama(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
mespusinglez:
Please someone should tell me how to send an email to jump support group I really need it urgently please help
Go to their twitter handle @JAMBHQ the link is there...i just contacted them too
Re: How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help by mespusinglez(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Ldama:

Go to their twitter handle @JAMBHQ the link is there...i just contacted them too
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help by Ldama(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
mespusinglez:
Thanks man
Uwc
Re: How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help by OneKinGuy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
They don't have any email. Even if they have, I don't think they will respond. Just Halla them on twittwr

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Possible Way Out / Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide / IHRSM Registration For The Direct Membership Is On Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.