Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! (2075 Views)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by sweerychick(f): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yes call me crazy or whatever you like I don't care. But the thing is that Nigeria is pummeling into a failed state..
From insecurity, to collapse of the economy, to mismanagement of funds by both executives and legislatives, the list is endless..... And the ex generals in this country have been silent tongue.. who knows what will happen next.
I had a dream last night, and I saw soldiers parading everywhere.. it may become a reality.
Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by bennie1980(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Your dream may not be far from reality.

9 Likes

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by RevenGeMission: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
You see bad things happening

But i see bad people shouting that bad things are happening , whereas good things are happening

Nigeria needs an overhaul, i always said it that PDP would rather destroy this country than let buhari enjoy his presidency

That's what's happening

6 Likes

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by RevenGeMission: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oh and if there will be military intervention, it will start after an election , it may be Osun's next tomorrow election or Presidential

PDP will not allow Buhari to get his job done

and eventually if military takes over, all those politicians will be captured and probably shot

6 Likes

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by AccWizards: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
That's exactly what we need at the moment, but trust me, it will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by frankfrancis871: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
I see a strong Nation Biafra emerging in the nearest future...

11 Likes

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by godox2(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
I disagree with you,
Before 2015., Nigeria was in a more bigger pronlem than now,
Parts of territories were taken over by BH
Politicians steal without fear
Herdsmen cousing havoc in Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba Kaduna and plateau.
There was a rumour that Nigeria will break
Infact, people were running, leaving the country, but the challenge we have now is fair,
The elites are the ones pushing us to war, this is because most of them are hungry, For instance, NOI said almost 20bn was given to NASS, before passing 2015 budget, we dont know of previous years. On assumption of duty, Kemi was strict professionally, that stop bribing them before they pass the budget, there many leakages that Kemi blocked and it is affecting them. Buhari or GEJ, answer presidents but they hire professionals to do the jobs.

3 Likes

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Stop taking too much intake of TRAMADOL before going to bed.
sweerychick:
Yes call me crazy or whatever you like I don't care. But the thing is that Nigeria is pummeling into a failed state..
From insecurity, to collapse of the economy, to mismanagement of funds by both executives and legislatives, the list is endless..... And the ex generals in this country have been silent tongue.. who knows what will happen next.
I had a dream last night, and I saw soldiers parading everywhere.. it may become a reality.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by BafanaBafana: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
It's possible if pdp wins in 2019
Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by EmirAbj: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Inshal Allah Military Shall Take Over, This Killing Of Nigeria Soldiers Is Too Much, We Need Soldiers To Restructure Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by Banmeallday: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
sweerychick:

It is by design...to keep the resources flowing to international bankers and co...

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by AccWizards: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
I disagree. The reason it looks as if there's improvement is, the APC government is preventing the press from reporting the real situation on ground. Another thing you should know, BH is still in control of some territories. Ask any soldier in the war theater if you're in doubt. Everyday soldiers get killed in their scores and hundreds. If it continues at this rate, I fear a time will there'll be nobody left to fight the BH.

godox2:
I disagree with you,
Before 2015., Nigeria was in a more bigger pronlem than now,
Parts of territories were taken over by BH
Politicians steal without fear
Herdsmen cousing havoc in Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba Kaduna and plateau.
There was a rumour that Nigeria will break
Infact, people were running, leaving the country, but the challenge we have now is fair,
The elites are the ones pushing us to war, this is because most of them are hungry, For instance, NOI said almost 20bn was given to NASS, before passing 2015 budget, we dont know of previous years. On assumption of duty, Kemi was strict professionally, that stop bribing them before they pass the budget, there many leakages that Kemi blocked and it is affecting them. Buhari or GEJ, answer presidents but they hire professionals to do the jobs.

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by dnawah(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
sweerychick:
Chie u still see this 9ja in ur dreams?i better not sleep than to see this country in my dreams.it a night mare.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by SarakiBukola: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Maybe you dreamt about Operation Python Dance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by moderatedguy: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
EmirAbj:
Inshal Allah Military Shall Take Over, This Killing Of Nigeria Soldiers Is Too Much, We Need Soldiers To Restructure Nigeria
The most sensible write up I have read today.
Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by moderatedguy: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
EmirAbj:
The most sensible write up I have read today.I really pity Nigerian soldiers they are just dying anyhow its not fair oo.Army shld Pls take if only to stop the unwarranted deaths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Oh and if there will be military intervention, it will start after an election , it may be Osun's next tomorrow election or Presidential

and eventually if military takes over, all those politicians will be captured and probably shot
shut up.. Who is stopping Buhari from working? What other tool does he need to work?

Making excuses for a dullard
Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by Omololu001: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I will be the happiest guy in the world the day this happens
Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by Ballmer: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
sweerychick:

Says another senselessly foolish Igbo boy. This was how Aguiyi Ironsi orchestrated the first coup in Nigerian n was counter couped only for foolish senseless Igbo be shouting they want to revert to what they lost tru Aburi accord after losing n failing via the coup.
Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by CodeTemplar: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You see bad things happening

But i see bad people shouting that bad things are happening , whereas good things are happening

Nigeria needs an overhaul, i always said it that PDP would rather destroy this country than let buhari enjoy his presidency

That's what's happening

Buhari isn't meant to enjoy his presidency but Nigerians are.
Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by hardbody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ballmer:

Says another senselessly foolish Igbo boy. This was how Aguiyi Ironsi orchestrated the first coup in Nigerian n was counter couped only for foolish senseless Igbo be shouting they want to revert to what they lost tru Aburi accord after losing n failing via the coup.

Write in English and make some sense. I can't decode your hieroglyphics

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by ikezuora4689(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
sweerychick:
if Nigeria have sense let them abandon this two major party PDD and APC...both have ruled Nigeria...no changes...I think they are the major problem of Nigeria...if PDP win election APC go start to dey cause trouble(bokoharam,f ulani herdsmen)if APC win...the same thing happens every year.. it feels like we jst besting around the bush...and we should rewrite the Constitution of this country...once a politician steals money....no matter the amount...u die and ur family we be left with nothing.. only in Nigeria ...once u are president or governor ur whole generation will not tast poverty.. example the Otedolas... adelekes... family what baffle me is that we celebrate this people like God..bt they are the one killing and milking this country dry....they become richer.... while the poor man on the street become poorer.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by gaddafe(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Op your dream might not be far from reality. The biggest problem no one seem to be talking about is the disregard for the judiciary. Presidents don't obey their judgements; since the era of OBJ it had been so. Governors don't obey them as well. Even private establishment don't obey them; recently MTN disobeyed a court order and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by EmirAbj: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
moderatedguy:
The most sensible write up I have read today.I really pity Nigerian soldiers they are just dying anyhow its not fair oo.Army shld Pls take if only to stop the unwarranted deaths.

Exactly Bro
Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by ChangetheChange: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Two other nairalanders have posted same thing earlier this year , warning about military intervention in Nigeria democracy

It is clear to all, that Nigeria democracy and economy is falling apart under Buhari

Re: I Foresee Military Intervention In This Country! by OAM4J: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
What you are foreseeing/advocating is treason. Which is a serious offence and against the law of the land.

Using Nairaland for such discussion is against Rule 7.

(1)

Latest Osun State Results / Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. / 2019: Yoruba Deserves 2023 Presidency, Igbo Are Not Serious – Amaechi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.