Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President (62755 Views)

UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by blackpanda: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2018
estyvino:

Amadioha napu gi ihe iji buru mmadu

coward!
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Didcot: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2018
estyvino:

Amadioha napu gi ihe iji buru mmadu

grin grin
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by Schuffeadv23: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
gaby:

Eleribu...

You don go thief data enter here with your China-help-me phone again ba?

Your word count don dey reduce...I been think say you sabi talk well well..idiota

Omo Alejatijati don't be ashame to say you leave in the slums of ajegunle. I have unlimited data, I can dash your sorry ass some
Re: Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President by gaby(m): 5:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Schuffeadv23:

Omo Alejatijati don't be ashame to say you leave in the slums of ajegunle. I have unlimited data, I can dash your sorry ass some

I've obviously been wasting my time trying to lecture a mountain goat who said he went to school.

This slowpoke doesn't know the difference between doing to school and being learned.

Just continue disgracing yourself like this everywhere you go, this is my prayer for you.

Your foolishness is irredeemable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K / Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.