Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun (13013 Views)

Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Two Containers Of Election Materials Gutted By Fire In Awka, Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by londonrivals: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Distribution of sensitive election materials at the Central Bank in Osun state ahead of Saturday election.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-distribution-of-election-materials/

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by chriskosherbal(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gbam!!! Awaiting the deal day.

God bless Nigeria .

#freeofbloodshed
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
I am there live . As a reputable official of INEC , I was made to oversee so many protocols and make adjustments and preparations.

Saturday is definitely going to be hot but as a citizen of the Liberated Republic Of Biafra, this election is of no business of mine. I'm only here to collect my money and go back to my family.

May the luckiest candidate win.

12 Likes

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by lonlytroy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Click Like for PDP, ignore for APC

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by nairavsdollars(f): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Election Wey APC Don Win Already

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations in advance to Adegboyega Oyetola of APC.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by puzzymoniweed: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy i see Mr ibu winning dat election on sat...after the election comes the erection via dancing senator

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by ifko: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
I am there live . As a reputable official of INEC , I was made to oversee so many protocols and make adjustments and preparations.

Saturday is definitely going to be hot but as a citizen of the Liberated Republic Of Biafra, this election is of no business of mine. I'm only here to collect my money and go back to my family.

i am very sure that many APC chieftains in Osun state has ballot papers in their house by now. Useless INEC ... Corrupt staff

6 Likes

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by forayfleo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
We are here
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by anonymuz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

as I dey like you meaningful comments before...this one just weak me.
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by stalwart123(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Let the best candidate clinch the seat.

The candidate that will restore the glory of Osun State.
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by oshe11: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
I gave up on 9ja after Ekiti election

Trust me, its gonna be same outcome

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by gbaskiboy: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Let take a poll here
Like for PDP share for APC
your vote counts here

27 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Abioye92(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
I pray 4 d best candidate in Osun, but APC should just make it free and fair

3 Likes

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by gbaskiboy: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
stalwart123:
grin
why are you shining your tartytu like goat baby

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by yomi961: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Congratulations in advance to Adegboyega Oyetola of APC.
for being a biggest looser abi. Imole de ni ipile osun

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by oshe11: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Let a take take poll here Like for PDP share for APC your vote counts here

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by ifko: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abioye92:
I pray PDP wins ooo, APC should please not just rig
They will massively rig the election but my prayer is that God should turn there wisdom to foolishness just like the Senatorial bye election. After they massively thumb print ballot papers given to them by INEC, they were unable to smuggle them into the collation center at Adeke high school, Iwo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

S
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
yomi961:
for being a biggest looser abi. Imole de ni ipile osun
Lmao .
Come and stop me from voting for him on Saturday.
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by chiefolododo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

luckiest or best candidate?
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
ifko:
They will massively rig the election but my prayer is that God should turn there wisdom to foolishness just like the Senatorial bye election. After they massively thumb print ballot papers given to them by INEC, they were unable to smuggle them into the collation center at Adeke high school, Iwo.
Continue to say nonsense .
Lmao

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by subcbouy: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abioye92:
I pray PDP wins ooo, APC should please not just rig
You mean to say, both parties shouldn't rig, that you hope PDP wins, abi?
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by DemonUnderSiege: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbaskiboy:
why are you shining your tartytu like goat baby

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
ifko:
i am very sure that many APC chieftains in Osun state has ballot papers in their house by now. Useless INEC ... Corrupt staff
Go to the police and take them to the ballot papers or shut your stinking mouth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by adioolayi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Great people of Osun, your destiny now in your own hands...look at the antecedents of the parties and candidates ...PDP have govern you before with Omisore, judge PDP and SDP on that...APC has also governed you ...search your conscience deep and deep and vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by justtoodark: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
they cant distribute meters for electric but they are very quick to distribute election stuff....

nonesense.......

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
You mean delivery of election materials to Aregbesola and his goons

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by subcbouy: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
oshe11:
I gave up on 9ja after Ekiti election

Trust me, its gonna be same outcome
Laff comedy, you didn't watch Fayose's leaked audio in 2015, only for you to give up just now. I have given-up too since 1999.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by Slurity(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

Who is your President in that your republic and where is the capital?
Re: Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun by yomi961: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Lmao .
Come and stop me from voting for him on Saturday.
so this another account abi, you have been bursted. tell that to your almajiries, voting is not by mouth, wait till saturday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adam Oshiomole Removed, Replaced With Giadom / Reps Dump N22.7 Trillion Loan Request, Okay N1 Trillion Borrowing / Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.