Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Testimony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Testimony (1337 Views)

My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory / My Testimony / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony by Chigirl042(f): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
long post alert.
It all started in 2016 when I got an admission into UNN few months after I wrote WAEC and things became more difficult for us.I started attending lectures though I haven't paid my fees but my mom assured me that it will be paid by January. So during the Christmas holiday I thought about the possibility of my school fee being paid and I didn't see it coming,so I told my mum that I've made up my mind to quit school, work and save up money for my school fee and then rewrite Jamb.
It was a difficult decision to make but I took it anyways. Many people were suprised that I stopped going to school and tried to know why but I always told them that I don't like the course I was given but I was just trying to save face cus I know that money was the problem.
The only non family member that knew the truth was my bestie (naza)
I started working and saving up money for my education but I always gave the money to my aunty so I won't touch it.
Fast forward to August 2017, things became worst, my mum said we would relocate to the village cus her business was failing. We relocated to the village with absolutely nothing, no business to fall back to. I mean nothing.
I wrote Jamb earlier that year and my score was nice and before we relocated, I already saved# 70,000 through my aunty. My mom was always thinking of how she will come up with my school fee and I would always smile for I was hoping to suprise her with the money I saved up.
I got the shock of my life the day my aunty told me that she used the money for something. I was so heartbroken,I told my bestie and forgot about it. I didn't tell my mum what happened cus it will cause a big problem between my mom and my auntie.
I thought of a way out but I saw none .
There is this guy that used to be my friend. We are not of the same age bracket so it was only natural for me to fear him.He called me one day, while we were discussing on the phone he asked me about school and I told him that I was waiting for admission list.He was suprised cus he thought I was still in school then he was like what happened? ?
cc lalasticlala
Re: My Testimony by Chigirl042(f): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: My Testimony by Chigirl042(f): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: My Testimony by Chigirl042(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
?
Re: My Testimony by jeff1607(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
And?
Re: My Testimony by ifyalways(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
So you need money for the bed space?
Re: My Testimony by KanwuliaExtra: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
All these tribulations are trials in life to make or break you. You are brilliant and NOTHING or NO ONE can take that away from you. Continue working and save up enough to go to school. Even when you are in school, keep working. Do your best till the “hand of favor” uplifts you to give you enough break to face your next challenge.. Life is a SERIES of challenges.

This is not “village mata” problem.

Everybody has a story. . . Some are worse than others.

Time is a healer. . . Never give up. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony by baby124: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
End the testimony already. We all have things to do in our life so be brief with your story, so we can rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
And where is lexusgs
Re: My Testimony by Chigirl042(f): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2018

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony by LadySarah: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
baby124:
End the testimony already. We all have things to do in our life so be brief with your story, so we can rejoice with you.

Lol grin grin
Re: My Testimony by ahnie: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Happy for you!

Niceone@kanwuliaextra

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by Uglymugg: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Peace and love.
Re: My Testimony by YourCoffin: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2018
It will only get better. Similar here though I had an uncle who paid for first year tuition, then I became close to a lecturer who gave me a room in his BQ. Second year I got a scholarship and now I'm paying people's school fees.

So apply for scholarships and make friends and you will get there

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by Chigirl042(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
ifyalways:
So you need money for the bed space?

Good day ma
I just saw your comment
Thank you so much ma for offering to help me out then. You have a heart of gold.
I'm currently in 300l

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) / Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. / What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.