Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. (1346 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Can you as a single lady get married to a man with two kids from his previous marriage.

Can you as a single man get married to a lady with two kids from her previous marriage.

If I'm to be your sister what advice would you give me if I bring a man with two kids from his previous marriage as the person I want to get married to.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by Avast(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
I can get married to a woman with 2 kids so far I found what I want in a woman in her.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Don't you have any better prospects? It depends on your age though. If you were my sister and below 30 I wouldn't allow you do it as I would feel you are too young to carry such baggage. If my sister is above 30 and wants to do such I would let her do it.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by carzola(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
It's ur life
Live it as u please..

That's the advise we will give u...

Don't come here looking for story....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by carzola(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
Don't you have any better prospects? It depends on your age though. If you were my sister and below 30 I wouldn't allow you do it as I would feel you are too young to carry such baggage. If my sister is above 30 and wants to do such I would let her do it.
whats the meaning of better prospect? Are u saying single guys without kids are better lovers?? Oga don't be stewpid this night...

Am even disappointed she came here to ask this trash of a question cause I know she is fuccccckkkking the man already.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by donstan18: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
You have no right to choose a man if you are plus 30, but if you are below 30, I'll advice you to make the decision yourself because you know the man better than we do.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by Ladylite: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
joy199:
Can you as a single lady get married to a man with two kids from his previous marriage.

Can you as a single man get married to a lady with two kids from her previous marriage.

If I'm to be your sister what advice would you give me if I bring a man with two kids from his previous marriage as the person I want to get married to.

The questions I would ask would be

Is the previous wife dead? Cos you don't wanna be looking back for the rest of your life

Are the kids cool with you? They can sure give you hell o

Is he very good in bed? Cos you can't sentence your life to a old cargo that has given his best sex to the previous lady

Is he rich and ready to establish you in many ways? Yes oooo money counts.

If your answers are not a strong YES... Then my sister run for your life. You are about to be a maid with a ring.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
carzola:
whats the meaning of better prospect? Are u saying single guys without kids are better lovers?? Oga don't be stewpid this night...

Am even disappointed she came here to ask this trash of a question cause I know she is fuccccckkkking the man already.

You are very foolish for this statement. Idiot. I am not Buhari the cause of your frustrations. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by carzola(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

You are very foolish for this statement. Idiot. I am not Buhari the cause of your frustrations. Fool.
u can not be Buhari cause ur a worthless product
Of an slowpoke parents. ..
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ladylite:

The questions I would ask would be

Is the previous wife dead? Cos you don't wanna be looking back for the rest of your life

Are the kids cool with you? They can sure give you hell o

Is he very good in bed? Cos you can't sentence your life to a old cargo that has given his best sex to the previous lady

Is he rich and ready to establish you in many ways? Yes oooo money counts.

If your answers are not a strong YES... Then my sister run for your life. You are about to be a maid with a ring.

She is still alive, but live in another city with the kids.

I haven't met the kids before only saw their pictures on his phone, the first child is 7, why the other is 4.

Can't say if he is good on bed, because we haven't tried it before.

He is 35 years old.

His salary range is between 100-130k. So I don't know if I should call that rich or average.

The truth is that the Yes is shaking, not so strong.

Thanks for your advice, i appreciate.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Avast:
I can get married to a woman with 2 kids so far I found what I want in a woman in her.
Thanks for your sincere answer.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
I'm in my late 20s and no one is even rushing me to get married. But I just want to be sure i'm not going to make mistakes of getting married wrongly. Thanks for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by Homeboiy: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
No I cannot even marry an after one lady

Even if u don born and e die

I no go ft Marry u
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
carzola:
It's ur life
Live it as u please..

That's the advise we will give u...

Don't come here looking for story....

Ok oo, thank you still.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:
You have no right to choose a man if you are plus 30, but if you are below 30, I'll advice you to make the decision yourself because you know the man better than we do.

I'm below 30. Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by baby124: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Let baby daddy marry baby mamas. They have the same struggle. It is a thankless job to be a step mum. You have to assess if that life is for you. If you don’t have the patience to be a step mum and tolerate a lot as a result then I advice you to seek love elsewhere.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=Homeboiy post=83026809]No I cannot even marry an after one lady

Even if u don born and e die

I no go ft Marry u[/quote

Ok, thanks for contributing.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
Let baby daddy marry baby mamas. They have the same struggle. It is a thankless job to be a step mum. You have to assess if that life is for you. If you don’t have the patience to be a step mum and tolerate a lot as a result then I advice you to seek love elsewhere.

Thanks, i appreciate.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
joy199:

I'm in my late 20s and no one is even rushing me to get married. But I just want to be sure i'm not going to make mistakes of getting married wrongly. Thanks for your advice.

And you have no single guy pestering you for a relationship. If you were my sister I won't let you do it. Marrying a single father with two kids is too much of a baggage for you to carry at your age.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

And you have no single guy pestering you for a relationship. If you were my sister I won't let you do it. Marrying a single father with two kids is too much of a baggage for you to carry at your age.

The truth is that most men who are always coming for me are divorcee, the single guys just want to play around and I'm not ready for that �. Thanks for your advice. I appreciate.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2019
No. Why would I when I'm not desperate? OP, don't be in a haste to marry a man w| kids. I won't marry a man with a kid/kids. Divorcees with kids have too much bagage and unfinished business with their baby mamas (or baby daddies).

In fact, I will only marry a virgin man sef.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by missjo(f): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2019
joy199:

She is still alive, but live in another city with the kids.

I haven't met the kids before only saw their pictures on his phone, the first child is 7, why the other is 4.

Can't say if he is good on bed, because we haven't tried it before.

He is 35 years old.

His salary range is between 100-130k. So I don't know if I should call that rich or average.

The truth is that the Yes is shaking, not so strong.

Thanks for your advice, i appreciate.
Sweetie, don't do it.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by saucecode(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2019
joy199:

The truth is that most men who are always coming for me are divorcee, the single guys just want to play around and I'm not ready for that �. Thanks for your advice. I appreciate.

What is it about you that keeps attracting divorcees? cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by midnighter(f): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2019
No, I wouldnt.

Without knowing the details of the story, my advice to you would be to forget it and find somebody else.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by ifyalways(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2019
Unless he is widowed, no i will not encourage a single lady to marry a man with two children and vice versa.

Single with two or more children are better off with single or widowed parents. Thats just my opinion. Nothing is perfect or cast in stone.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by Resurgent2016: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2019
Ever wondered why the relationship with his former partner hit the rock even after two kids?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2019
saucecode:

What is it about you that keeps attracting divorcees? cheesy
I have no idea.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2019
Resurgent2016:
Ever wondered why the relationship with his former partner hit the rock even after two kids?

After introduction, when it was time planning for court and white wedding she said she wasn't interested in the marriage any longer, she packed out of the house with her children to her parents place. So he said I wasn't there.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by missyojo(f): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Poster, don't try it. I understand how you feel as regards you wanting to settle down because age isn't on your side, I'm in my late twenties too turning 30 next month. No man is forth coming yet as I'm trusting God for the right person but that doesn't mean I should throw myself to the available one. It would have been better if it were a widower but a single father with two kids and the mother still alive is a NO NO for me.

You just keep praying and trusting God for the best and also keep yourself busy too. If you are a Christian you can join a unit in church and serve God whole heartedly and see what God would do.
Cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by Zither(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
girls, do not let any idiotic slowpoke belittle or degrade your value by pegging your worth above or below a particular age, especially the age of 30. That is what they will say but you will be shocked to discover many of them are willing to sell their kidney and liver to marry a white great-grandma who is older than their great great grandma of 110 years.

As regards getting married to a man with two kids, I would not advise that. However, there are chances that it may turn out okay but the variables for making that a possibility are many that ignoring one may be to your detriment. Such variables like:

would the guy spend greater love on his kids than he does on you? this leads to unfulfillment and emotional dissatisfaction

what if his one and only desire is to look for a woman to play mother to his children and keep the home while he is away? forget all that romantic talk of love he has for you and consider this critically. taking care of the kids is serious burden which he cannot handle given his work schedule

are you ready to live a life of walking on egg shells whenever it has to do with your relationship with the kids? their mother may not approve of anything you do as regards their welfare and may turn your home into a war zone? that may also include their father

there will always be "your children" "my children" syndrome. so much of your argument will rise from this distinction.

then, when the kids grow into rebellious teenagers (as kids will) it is easier dealing with them if they were your own kids as whatever you do to correct them (your step-children) may be misjudged or misinterpreted as hatred towards them while you show favouritism or leniency to your kids

....and on like that... Are you ready to subject yourself to such a life?

Marry at your God-given pace. Don't let folks pressure you into a life of misery in the name of age. If age was a limiting factor, women should self-destruct once they cross a certain young age and have not had children. That is not the case. Why? Your greatest value as a woman is not in getting married or having children. Your greatest value is in your being a woman. Sarah in the Bible had a child at her old age...at her God-ordained time. Hannah had Samuel at her God-ordained time. God brought Ruth and Boaz together. God made Esther marry a king. Live your life knowing that nothing is impossible with God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by Resurgent2016: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
joy199:

After introduction, when it was time planning for court and white wedding she said she wasn't interested in the marriage any longer, she packed out of the house with her children to her parents place. So he said I wasn't there.

In other words, you don't why his last relationship failed because the woman could not just have decided to terminate the relationship without a reason.

I don't think there is an issue marrying a man with two kids, but I think it is unwise marrying a man without having knowledge of why his last relationship failed even after having kids. Else, tomorrow you may be in the woman's shoe.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Answer. by joy199(f): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Resurgent2016:

In other words, you don't why his last relationship failed because the woman could not just have decided to terminate the relationship without a reason.

I don't think there is an issue marrying a man with two kids, but I think it is unwise marrying a man without having knowledge of why his last relationship failed even after having kids. Else, tomorrow you may be in the woman's shoe.
Ok, thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? / I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed / Who Has Used Thermofrost Deep Freezer Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.