Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Startimes Tv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Startimes Tv (17717 Views)

Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices / GoTv And Startimes Tv-comparative Measure In Quality And Authencity / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Startimes Tv by ugo2u(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
STARTIMES DIGITAL TV

WATCH UNLIMITED MOVIES, PREMIERSHIP

Digital tv meant for the whole family with channels that is for everyone, movies, sports kiddies and music.

Genre [b]Channels
[/b]
MOVIES AND SERIES STVC, E.TV
SPORTS CHANNELS: NTA SPORTS, SETANATA, E.TV (Wrestling)
MUSIC CHANNELS: TRACE, MTV BASE, CMUSIC (Classical)
NEWS CHANNELS: BBC NEWS, AL JAZEERA, FRANCE 24
KIDS CHANNELS: NICKELODEON, KIDS CO
ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS: BET, E! CHANNEL
CHRISTIAN CHANNELS: TBN, JCTV

and other channels including HISTORY CHANNEL which gives a total of 40 channels to choose from!
also you do not need to install a satelite dish, you can easily transfer it from tv to tv and from location to location
and uses any TV Antenna (outside antenna recommended)

a great value for its N12,000 price tag and a monthly subscription fee of N1000!

also when you buy the decoder you get one month free!

so what are you waiting for? hurry now and call 08037835714 or heade over to 37 Apata Street Shomolu Lagos to pick up
you decoder, home delivery can also be arranged.

Re: Startimes Tv by Dclique(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
Nice bouquet.
Re: Startimes Tv by kibra4u(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
Hey, you mean no dish just Decoder alone. Men thats great then. But how can one get it here in the north, Kaduna to be precise.
Re: Startimes Tv by chelseabmw(m): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2010
wink
Re: Startimes Tv by aieromon(m): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2010
Whats nice about the bouquet?
Let the OP list all the 40 channels before subscribers enter one chance.
Re: Startimes Tv by ugo2u(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2010
lol!, OP, cmon I only listed the major channels, the ones that you are most likely to enjoy watching.

I will confirm is its available in Kadunna, am currently in Lagos
Re: Startimes Tv by aieromon(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
You call eTV(fta) a major channel?What is NTA Sports?
Re: Startimes Tv by aieromon(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/startimes.html

I like the technology used to build the decoder housing a little antenna on top of it.These Chinese geeks are good only that they tend to make substandard products for people who are ignorant of standardisation.
Re: Startimes Tv by efepro(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
I have it. it's crap.irrelevant channels are more(eg trace tropical,STVC Footschool,France,and some french and Chinese speaking channels) .No sport,No nice movie Channels.on like the free2air cable that first came out, which had beautiful channels like CNN,SKY SPORT,SKY MOVIES,MBC,CHANNEL0,and so on
Re: Startimes Tv by ugo2u(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
you know people if you dont like it then throw it away, so you have it not had it, if its so bad why dont you throw it into the dumpster. for one nickelodeon will keep your kids occupied, trace and mtv takes care of your music needs and bbc and aljazera for the news for just 1000 a month.

Its still quite a heavy bargain!
Re: Startimes Tv by niddamugu(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
i like it. i hope they expand their coverage at least to compete without reservation.
Re: Startimes Tv by twinstaiye(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2010
Thread closed.
There is a long discussion going on already in these threads
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-436700.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-425459.0.html

(1)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Strong Srt 4329 And 432: S / Any New Channels On HiTV Satellite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.