Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) (43669 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / President Buhari arrives Daura ahead of Saturday’s governorship election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has landed in Government House, Osogbo for upcoming governorship election slated for Saturday September 22, 2018.He was received by Gov. Aregbesola.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/bola-tinubu-lands-in-osogbo-ahead-of.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2018

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by frowland(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Okay.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Standardcosting(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Victory is ours

APC all the way

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by fatymore(f): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
wareva
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
sad
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by teejarny(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
And who says this man doesn't dictates who becomes governor in southwest

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Odingo1: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
The demi-god have landed let the festival of rigging start.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hmm.

SAY NO TO gODFATHERISM!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by istand49ja: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nice permutation
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by 2undeee(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pdp

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by helphelp: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jagaban

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by chrischike(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Jokerman(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rigging machine don land.... if you know... you know grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
God will surprise you

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Josskute(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jagaban Of Africa! Victory Is Sure!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by tstx(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Whenever I read/hear the word osogbo... I remember the day i took osogbo weed... i still remember the position I took while smoking.... i relax my back for wall place one leg for wall come stand on one leg.... After i smoke finish I begin find one of my leg... totally forget say i place the leg for wall..

Do you own a business? see my signature

15 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by afamaustin(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Welcome Chairman National Association of Election Riggers....

14 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This man has to be stripped of his godfatherism.
Go and strip him na..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Mankosi: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Apc worrior

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Owned: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
A P C = Afonjas

P D P = Zombie

So Which One Is Which

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Weldone sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by gen2briz(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jagaban himself..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by dust144(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jagaba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Wristler: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
This election is Definitely a tough one for the APC. Of they win, they rigged. He has to be the there in person to supervise their plot. Wonder who gave the police the guts to pull the stunts they attempted yesterday (calling for Adeleke to turn himself in, noy minding the gravity and implications for such stupid shit). It's obvious they have the police in their pockets. Only God can save Nigeria from this devilish party of APC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by kaen1317: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Afonja United
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by emmasege: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Only one or a combination of these two factors could make APC win this election.
1. Vote buying since they can do that without restraint while other parties are closely monitored by Buhari's Daura Secret Service (DSS).
2. Outright rigging, especially at the point of collation.

Senators Omisore & Adeleke should apply one of our adages "OJU L'ALAKAN FI NSORI O".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Aba,,,,does he hv anything doing there,
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by straighttalk(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Master Strategist coming to Osun to do what he knows how to do best.

APC ALL THE WAY TO VICTORY

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by Sannisege: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Welcome the man that killed PDP. God bless you Asiwaju. I am proudly Afonja. Igbos can go and lick Nnamdi Kanu's urine as usual.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Drug Pusher! kiss
Ambode. . . After duping Tinubu to overthrow him. . .

Good you did not step down. Defeat is better than COWARDICE! kiss

Save your face! You can’t look WEAK! The DEVIL . . . YOUR MASTER has come to town to collect his POUND OF FLESH!!! cheesy

Fashola. . . . M.I.A! grin

* where da phock is OSOGBO? * Hmmmm . . . Local town!undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.