Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares (409 Views)

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image / Insecurity: We Can No Longer Run From Community Policing - Fayemi / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by Gucciblog: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nollywood actor-turned-politician, Yul Edochie has just announced that he has withdrawn his plan to run for office of President of Nigeria come 2019.

The actor who was appointed SSA On Creative & Entertainment Media to the Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano in July 2018 tweeted, 'after due consideration & consultations, I will no longer run for President of Nigeria, 2019. To my supporters, worry not. I remain committed to building a new Nigeria that works for all, irrespective of class, tribe or religion. Together we shall achieve it'.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ill-no-longer-run-for-president-of-nigeria-in-2019-yul-edochie-declares/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wow. What a loss to Nigeria.

Silly guy.
Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by tstx(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
And i thought Buhari was confused

Do you own a business? see my signature
Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by amaniro: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
This joke of a youth

Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by MarketingAce(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
amaniro:
This joke of a youth
People like you made him to step down. You better worry for your unborn kids. Keep making fun out of everything. Your confusion, docility and misplaced priority will take you no where.
Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by fergie001: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tchidi Chikere........
Change your scriptwriter ooooo......lol
Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by Olalan(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Guess reality has set in for him........
Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by Morbeta11(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Inconsequentially inconsequential.

Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by darocha1: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please let me know when your next movie is out
Re: ‘I'll No Longer Run For President Of Nigeria In 2019' — Yul Edochie Declares by darocha1: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
MarketingAce:

People like you made him to step down. You better worry for your unborn kids. Keep making fun out of everything. Your confusion, docility and misplaced priority will take you no where.

Please don't push the blame of an incoherent man on the poor lad. When did you become Yul mouthpiece.
The man consulted & considered not to waste his money & time. So why fault another person for that.
We too dy carry matter for head like Eran harahara on ds NL.
Governance isn't a thing of I THINK I CAN DO IT. it's broader than that, it goes beyond local politics, it cuts across several lots. That you can successfully run a company doesn't mean u can govern, we youth need to stop kidding around & submit ourselves for proper tutoring

(1) (Reply)

"Automatic Ticket Has No Place In APC Constitution" - El--Rufai / Presidency 2019: The Misguided Myth About North Central / Breaking News: Court Nullifies Rivers APC Governorship Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.