Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234356 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by oodualover: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2018
APC or SDP should win this election. PDP is a useless party. Even their primary election was rigged in favor of Adeleke -- a semi literate. This is how useless their party is. Pain people must not vote for PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2018
dareal199:
Stop Spreading heresy all about nobody will tell me Aregbesola has not performs well, Oyetola we are with you ride on

You think this is a political debate? Point at a line where I said aregbesola didn't perform. Hope you know the debt of osun can't be paid off in the next 20 years. Mismanagement at the highest point is what he did. Tell me one huge source of IGR for osun outside tax deducted after half salaries are paid. Any government operated for 8 years and couldn't increase the IGR of that state is as good as dead. If the Federal government is as lazy as most of this states where will the allocations grey receive come from? I grew up in osun and have ties there till Tmrw so these are not fables I'm given you. Can aregbesola run his own private company the same way he has ran osun for 7 years and 10 months?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2018
You will be here tomorrow spreading fake results till 2pm then after that you and your gay lover Engineerboat will disappear till another election
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2018
edupedia:

...your lies are too obvious...they wont werk...those voting are not even aware of your existence anyway not to talk about what u say...wasted my time reading...

My lies? Point at one thing I wrote up there that is a lie. Also you said no one knows about my existence? This morning live here in my state osun with my nothing less than 13 of us are voting another candidate outside Oyetola. And come 2019, we are going to vote Buhari. I'm not a party die hard fan but an individual supporter. Buhari has my vote and Oyetola doesn't considering what his master did which may likely he will do as well likening to his words during the debates. So we are already on a queue waiting for accreditation. We also took one megaphone public address system along to give to inec staff for easy communication.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Your crying never start o.
It will start on Sunday loju paali

Crying? I drove almost 620km down to inisa with my family to vote another candidate outside Oyetola. You think this is about party? Next year we are voting Buhari as an individual that has performed under apc. If your own parents are pensioners or civil servants within the state collecting half salaries will you vote in Oyetola that aregbesola marketed to you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Fine girl who are you voting for?
I no even get PVC.... I'm not interested in politics but i'm a buharist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Crying? I drove almost 620km down to inisa with my family to vote another candidate outside Oyetola. You think this is about party? Next year we are voting Buhari as an individual that has performed under apc. If your own parents are pensioners or civil servants within the state collecting half salaries will you vote in Oyetola that aregbesola marketed to you?
Excuse me, did you say Inisa??

Are you from Inisa?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO THE WINNING APC

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Excuse me, did you say Inisa??

Are you from Inisa?

I lived in inisa and did my card registration in inisa but an indigene of okuku. I lived for almost 20 years in inisa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by wizhack(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2018
cool

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

I lives in inisa and did my card registration in inisa but an indigene of okuku. I lived for almost 20 years in inisa.
Wow... I'm from Inisa.

But i've never been home in the last 10 years.
But you say you've lived in Inisa for the last 20years?
That means you know the Okunoye Family?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by adioolayi(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
I no even get PVC.... I'm not a interested in politics but i'm a buharist.
This is an example of what we are talking about. you rant online all day long, all night long and yet your electoral value is zero! Too bad. There is no tenable excuse not to have a PVC....Trust me, you are not alone here on nairaland, we know thousands are just noise makers.
The more reason why I say, those that have electoral value are on the streets and in market places, they determine who governs them by exercising their civic duty. To the online noise makers without electoral value...Your rants are meaningless!

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Wow... I'm from Inisa.

But i've never been home in the last 10 years.
But you say you've lived in Inisa for the last 20years?
That means you know the Okunoye Family?

Okunoye sounds very familiar. Which of the schools did you attend in inisa? Sda, igs, saint Peters, aud, st Augustine??
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by aremz(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Afamed:
People should watch out for Jonnyessense deceit and Propaganda in this forum

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2018
adioolayi:

This is an example of what we are talking about. you rant online all day long, all night long and yet your electoral value is zero! Too bad. There is no tenable excuse not to have a PVC....Trust me, you are not alone here on nairaland, we know thousands are just noise makers.
The more reason why I say, those that have electoral value are on the streets and in market places, they determine who governs them by exercising their civic duty. To the online noise makers without electoral value...Your rants are meaningless!

And lazy ones like her will be permutating election results based on the votes of the ones that went through the stress of collecting pvc and standing under the sun or rain to vote their candidates. Online warriors.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by CilicMarin: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

My lies? Point at one thing I wrote up there that is a lie. Also you said no one knows about my existence? This morning live here in my state osun with my nothing less than 13 of us are voting another candidate outside Oyetola. And come 2019, we are going to vote Buhari. I'm not a party die hard fan but an individual supporter. Buhari has my vote and Oyetola doesn't consi grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Ddering what his master did which may likely he will do as well likening to his words during the debates. So we are already on a queue waiting for accreditation. We also took one megaphone public address system along to give to inec staff for easy communication.

You are already on the queue by 6:30 am? grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2018
engineerboat:

It should intoSHOULDN'T be a do or die affair. We meet to pathPART and pathPART to meet

Chai see English assassin grin

No wonder you support Adeleke a fellow English assassin cheesy

Ogbeni engineerboat its PART and not PATH and SHOULDN'T and not should into.

Uneducated PDP supporters everywhere grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by segeranking(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Hello good evening. I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently. I'm done with the compulsory nysc program, I live in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you deem it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail, for I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2018
CilicMarin:

You are already on the queue by 6:30 am? grin

You know nothing. Absolutely nothing. You think I drove down to come and gallivant here? We mean business and serious people not online warriors were met on ground. Even some brought benches for us to sit. We shall be here till results are collated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ibroauthen(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2018
I'm here to read comments
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by omisakint: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Off to my polling unit at oke baale. I wanted to skip it but my mind no gree. All the best pdp and sdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by hisexcellency34: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Enough vote buying today
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Firefire(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2018
adioolayi:

Under age cannot get voters card in the South except in the North.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by LordofNaija: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
I no even get PVC.... I'm not a interested in politics but i'm a buharist.
Taa Mechie onu
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by callmeVIBRANT(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2018
All we want is free and fair elections.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nickymezor(f): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Let the best man win.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mostfavoured010(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

am also in inisha, voting against Oyetola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Tundeobama(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:
if omisore hadn't decamped to sdp I could have give it to PDP/adeleke but he didn't only crossed but went with his loyalists.

adeleke had no political foundation in the Osun state, I expect him to rerun for senate and exploit that platform to build political foundation for himself before running for governorship. he's only riding on his late brother popularity but seems that's not gonna work in this osun general election

with omisore crossing, I don't see PDP winning, I can easily give it to APC because they're going to exploit the advantage of that split votes
You are very right assuming Pdp and sdp vote put together Pdp will have won.They gave apc easy ride

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.