Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

2019: ANN Vows To Retire Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ANN Vows To Retire Buhari (10577 Views)

Nigerians, Behold The Seven Political Gladiators Set To Retire Buhari In 2023 / Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura / I Will Retire Buhari And Atiku Obey Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: ANN Vows To Retire Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Help me say this is super storyyyyy
Re: 2019: ANN Vows To Retire Buhari by Almaiga: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
kpo4real:

tell us your formula
how u go do it.

PDP can't unseat Buhari, talk more of one funny ANN.
Buhari is loved, forget the online hate and Propaganda you read daily. The real voters don't have time for this online stuffs.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

Re: 2019: ANN Vows To Retire Buhari by GbadeTehmy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
10mobile:
I am ashamed at all of u jeering at any possibility of true positive change 4 naija. Can't see why u love d status quo so much. Those of u asking how he plans to achieve a GDP of $4 bn in 10 years, read again. He said he'd invest in R&grin. Investment in research & dev can do anything if u understand. U young Nigerians re hardly any better than the old dullards in ur reasoning level.
I tell you bro

The problem with us that we crave for a better Nigeria yet we criticize those that are who have shown interest to exercise there own ideas of solutions..we shun new faces and embrace the looters who cannot point out a huge problem we are facing they solved..No sector can boost of a problem they solved that have reflected in the life of our people..we keep voting same set of people year in year out without pondering on there achievement in there previous tenure..
Today you see politicians cross carpet from one party to order so that they stand a chance to fulfill there own purpose..we had enough of the APC AND PDP.....
We want change
Re: 2019: ANN Vows To Retire Buhari by bilms(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
10mobile:
I am ashamed at all of u jeering at any possibility of true positive change 4 naija. Can't see why u love d status quo so much. Those of u asking how he plans to achieve a GDP of $4 bn in 10 years, read again. He said he'd invest in R&grin. Investment in research & dev can do anything if u understand. U young Nigerians re hardly any better than the old dullards in ur reasoning level.

Bro, don't be ashamed of them. They are all victims of the bad system. It is our duty to help them think better. Fortunately for us all, the ANN has remained consistent in showing us that we all have a choice, a credible choice that is forward thinking. That credible platform has also presented an that is not only credible and competent, but that has global standing in business and human right. That person is Olawepo Hashim.

We must help these lads see, we must do our part to ensure we have a new Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayade Commissions Drone-Powered Drugs Delivery Centre / More Ministerial Slots For South-East - South-East Senate Caucus (The Sun) / ACN's Call For President Jonathan's Resignation Is Satanic - Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.