Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) (27463 Views)

Chelsea Fan Loses His Job Over Racist Chant At Raheem Sterling / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
A Chelsea fan who was accused of racially abusing Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling has admitted to it, but insists he is not a racist.

60-year-old, Colin Wing was caught on camera among a host of other Chelsea fans screaming at Sterling in the Premier League match at Stamford Bridge.

Speaking in an interview with the Daily Mail, Mr Wing has said he lost his job and his season ticket at Chelsea due to the incident.

However, Wing also said he didn't abuse Sterling racially, saying that wasn’t the case, and that he called him a “manc c***” instead.

“I’m deeply ashamed by my own behaviour and I feel really bad,” he told the Daily Mail.

“But I didn’t call him a black c---, I called him a Manc c---.

"I offer him an unreserved apology. Even if it wasn’t racist, it’s not right what I said. Even the swearing is bad – but I got carried away.

"I was completely out of order, but I’ve lost my job and my season ticket now so everybody’s got what they wanted. So why can’t they leave me alone?"

MySportDab report Despite having the identities of the men involved police are still yet to make any arrests three days on from the incident.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/chelsea-fan-admits-verbally-abusing.html

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
undecided

I am just thinking of...
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Manchester c*** or Black c***, keep your mouth shut!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Bellgal: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Racism will not end in the life. As long as white symbolizes holiness and purity, while black symbolizes evil and bad.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by mytime24(f): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kolo
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Obas101(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
ehen wetin kon happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
See how Sterling kept smiling...Positive Energy

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
You got served..
All these agbero Chelsea fans

26 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Russianlord101(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sportdab:
A Chelsea fan who was accused of racially abusing Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling has admitted to it, but insists he is not a racist.

60-year-old, Colin Wing was caught on camera among a host of other Chelsea fans screaming at Sterling in the Premier League match at Stamford Bridge.

Speaking in an interview with the Daily Mail, Mr Wing has said he lost his job and his season ticket at Chelsea due to the incident.

However, Wing also said he didn't abuse Sterling racially, saying that wasn’t the case, and that he called him a “manc c***” instead.

“I’m deeply ashamed by my own behaviour and I feel really bad,” he told the Daily Mail.

“But I didn’t call him a black c---, I called him a Manc c---.

"I offer him an unreserved apology. Even if it wasn’t racist, it’s not right what I said. Even the swearing is bad – but I got carried away.

"I was completely out of order, but I’ve lost my job and my season ticket now so everybody’s got what they wanted. So why can’t they leave me alone?"

MySportDab report Despite having the identities of the men involved police are still yet to make any arrests three days on from the incident.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/chelsea-fan-admits-verbally-abusing.html

Dem don bet there House him pain dem gan
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by africandollar: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is good riddance, if you've ever been a victim of racial abuse you would relate. Sterling could be smiling but deep down inside he's bleeding.

No one was born a racist but negative influence reshapens one's mind, I was on a plane once and the white kid in the seat in front of me was smiling and playing with me and I responded friendly but the mum would have none of it, she pulled the child away and warned him to seat still.

This is a curse of being black and even the rich black ones like Oprah Winfrey are not exempted.

50 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by lilmax(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
all these Chelsea fan sef, man city won you guys 2-0 because of anger you start racism....smh
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by darfay: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
E
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Chelsea fans are bold to admit their errors and face charges not like manshit and manuseles.

The guy above stating Chelsea fans to be agbero, may be you just start watching foot ball when DSTV arrived Nigeria, go and found out about Liverpool, Man United, Westham United fans. Without Chelsea footballs is meaning less, Jose morinho left Spanish league and their eclassico bocome Turkish cup, most of this thugs attitude are the salt taste to football, why the F. A ban them for the main time instead of banning them forever as they already know without thugs football is nothing because in a auditorium of 20,000 peoples there must be 20 insane able people among them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Henryjr(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Orwkay oh. Mancity fans should get ready to boo Ngolo Kante as a due pay back.
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Seetto: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
No sense
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Heltinking(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bloody racist!!
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Originality007: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin grin sterlling just dey laugh dem..
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Whether u called him black or white o,what matters is that u added cunt. Sorry for your job lose. U can even curse more now that u will be watching the game via TV in your house

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by uyams(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
the just made this racist a bit popular with prevailage of appearing on world news, best should be to assassinate a rasist and never allow him appear on world news else it would bea trend like "insult a negro and get some attention"
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by ushmanny: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmmm. And they are yet to make any arrest. We are watching in 3D!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by KingThreatzz: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Make them leave the man alone joor. Its called taunting. It's a psychological tactic

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Playhard77(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Visit my signature if you bet on football.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by slawomir: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Isoright
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by andrew444(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Raheem sterling keep smiling,Bad energy please stay far away

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by bamysquare(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
10 secs of irrational speech cost him 10years of misery what your tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by paranorman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sterling's facial expressions, me likey.. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by spartan50(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fucking racist
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by simplycarro: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
I’m a Chelsea fan and I’m totally ashamed to call this man a fellow Chelsea fan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by emmiesky(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Racism under whatever guise is unacceptable. This should serve as a deterrent to others.

Unto other more pressing needs. Please I am in dire need of a job. Willing to do anything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show / Issa Kabore Named AFCON Best Young Player / Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.