Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos (1770 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by Igboblog: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Wow!! See What A Youth Corp member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(Photos)

Few days to the grand finale of “Culture Rescue Mission” an Inter Secondary School Arts Exhibition/ Competition, a sensational Youth Corper, Eme Udochukwu Prince has already completed one of his projects which is a Door Notification Post for the Ministry of Diaspora Affairs, Culture and Tourism, Anambra State for easy access to offices and awaiting a completion of the second project.

He also thanked few persons that helped him achieve this one. He is still calling out to any Nigerian who is willing to be part of this team work for the teenage Nigerian students in our secondary schools. All hands are still on deck towards the culture rescue mission proper.

Below is his facebook post

ALL THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY

Today i successfully completed the construction and execution of my second project, which is a “Door Notification Post” for my place of primary assignment, Ministry of Diaspora Affairs, Culture and Tourism for easy access to offices.

It was only God that saw me through this project despite the challenges.

Now we awaits the official commissioning on 28th. September, 2018.

I will like to extend my gratitude to my Hon. Commissioner, Dr. Sally Mbanefo for her approval, which without the project won’t be in existence.

To my Able Permanent Secretary Mr. Tony Ezenwaka, who was more of a father than a Boss to me. He was always there for me from the starting point (getting approval) till the execution today. His role for both my first project (Culture Rescue Mission) and this can never be overlooked. Thank you Daddy

I won’t fail to acknowledge the role played by my former Admin Director, Mrs. Assumpta Obichukwu (who happens to be my direct Boss) and my Mother in Anambra. Her believe in me is next to nothing. Mummy you’re the best.

My Madam Mrs. Ibe C. A, the current Admin Director is a blessing to me as she also played a role to the success of this project.

I must give credit to Mr. Chukwunweike Roland, (i call him my senior brother and mentor) who can be regarded as a co initiator of this particular project. Sir i was able to do it because of your support and encouragement. Thank you for all the advice.

Thanks to all that contributed in one way or the other to make this project a success. Time will not allow me mention everybody’s name but i know you all and my God will surely bless you.

Artwork by Samuel Ugwu

Eme Udochukwu Prince
Youth Corper/ Project Director

For any donation/ support (in Cash or kind like Exercise Books and other academic materials) as it will go a long way in bettering the lives of Nigeria Students

Acct. Details for any cash donations

Eme Udochukwu Prince
First Bank

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/461874/wow-see-youth-corp-member-anambra-got-people-talkingphotos/

Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by stalwart123(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by youngest85(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2018
What did he did or what didn't he did
Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by troublemakea(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Ugly gworo chewing IPOB angry

1 Like

Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by mrjaydee(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2018
"Now we await the official commissioning"

Ultra-modern door notification

Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by TheOdd1sOut: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Its good for three things.

1. He's hard working and not a lazy yoot like some NL boys

2. He's helping himself and others I.e teenage secondary school boys.

3. He has actually helped himself immensely, more contracts like this will come up since he's already popular with this kind of thing

P.S

those guys above me are lazy yoots
Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by madone: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2018
This guy and the people talking about it should old come to Lagos I have s special Waka I want to give them..
Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by TheOdd1sOut: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2018
troublemakea:
Ugly gworo chewing IPOB angry
I can feel this hate from my bed.... he collect your gf?

1 Like

Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by tstx(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2018
He needs cash donations people.... obviously he is planning to marry immediately after NYSC

Do you own a business, see my signature
Re: Wow!! See What A Youth Corp Member In Anambra Did That Got People Talking(photos by naijacentric(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Whats dis now....nigeria is really in trouble attention seeking yeye corper

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Natural Pure Original Honey.... Contact Us Now / Advice To NYSC On Oversized And Substandard Kits Given To Our Corpers / Will 2016 Batch A Stream II Corps Members Reaceive July Allawee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.