Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo (54919 Views)

I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Tessyama1: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2018
South African rapper Cassper Nyovest has reacted after Wizkid cropped him out of a photo they took together at Milan Fashion week.

The photo had just part of Cassper's leg showing while Wizkid and a female 'fan' posed for the camera. See Cassper's reaction below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/cassper-nyovest-reacts-to-wizkid-cropping-him-out-of-a-photo.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by zinnydan(f): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
How did WizKid crop him out

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Nbote(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Wizkid too like woman sef...

zinnydan:
How did WizKid crop him out

U no know wetin cropping b? Wizkid cut his side out from d original picture .. What's left of his is his leg in d blue shoes and trousers

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by emeijeh(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Na small wizkid take big pass Kevin Mcallister (Macaulay culkin) for Home Alone 2: Lost in NY grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

109 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by troublemakea(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Have they featured in any song before

wizkid, women, smoke n hard drink are inseparable

the guy will soon die like a Mad dog angry

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by itspzpics(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by zinnydan(f): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Nbote:
Wizkid too like woman sef...

U no know wetin cropping b? Wizkid cut his side out from d original picture .. What's left of his is his leg in d blue shoes and trousers
that's mean and unkind

3 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2018
E pain u small no lie
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Wizkid only knows how to snap with fine girls.

When it comes to bedding girls ugly ladies got him.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
E pain u small no lie
Lol.... But he covered up... Smart gee

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by dbos11(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Wizzy na confam mad guy
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Sleekydee(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Why wizzy gotta change shoes tho...

5 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Fierce11: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnydan:
that's mean and unkind
You think you are doing me abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by 3millionia: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Wizkid sharpa Nigga grin

have you Visited "Mixtapes.NG" today ??
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by dingbang(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2018

Click the link on my signature.. Thanks
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by hemartins(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
That's just the size of the picture
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by yeyeboi(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Franzinni: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Casper... You went. GHOST!!!! Hahahaha
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by bedspread: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Instatgram Father...

Father for the Crowd...

Soooo Unfortunate
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by johnaruson(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
The two pictures are not the same, some front page posts tire me oh. Nonesence

13 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by nawtyme: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Uncle don't disturb us ooo. They are already buying votes in Osun state and you are talking about being cropped from a picture.

Snap your own picture and crop him too.

4 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by bewla(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
i
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by KingLennon(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
But casper is a big boy in the game. I know hanging out with wizkid is like an achievement to many people. Star boy to the world

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Boyooosa(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Our own!
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by adecz: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
angry angry

Wizzy was taking a shot
with his babe for the night,

& here you come with your
bushy bear-bear & blue shoes
to bomb them.

Wizzy no crop am well sef angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Emmafe(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Na ur own problem b that .

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by gaby(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Wizzy my brother and my guy, i wan sing for you...take am..

Mr dj, i don come to box up my chest like a box of matches...bust the cylinder maaan...

Easy o jeje take am slowly oooo....the end..

Be smart like a serpent man...too many fronts you keep you opening up for avoidable talk-downs..

Come on...

Keep keeping strong and focused man..

Matured response by Nyovest by the way
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Tessyama1:
South African rapper Cassper Nyovest has reacted after Wizkid cropped him out of a photo they took together at Milan Fashion week.

The photo had just part of Cassper's leg showing while Wizkid and a female 'fan' posed for the camera. See Cassper's reaction below...

Well, it seems Cassper took it in good faith; that's mature of him.

It's not like it was a brand endorsement pic or something.

(By the way, the Ciroc brand was well featured...)

5 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by Wikiforum(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by KingLennon(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
troublemakea:
Have they featured in any song before

wizkid, women, smoke n hard drink are inseparable

the guy will soon die like a Mad dog angry
No dey play with death o. If he dies like a Mad dog, will you love to die like a Mad cow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by KELVONISTIC: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy

cry
emeijeh:
Na small wizkid take big pass Kevin Mcallister (Macaulay culkin) for Home Alone 2: Lost in NY grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo by musttapha(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Buhari why, why why. Abeg tell wizkid to go n take care of his children jarè, mimo photo oshi ton crop

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / Toke Makinwa Jumps On Bed In Excitement Showing Off Hotel Room / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.