Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) (32552 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP's Adeleke Casts His Vote, Commends INEC / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2018
This man that scored f9 in English,how is he going to identify his party in the ballot paper

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Choice22(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2018
people's choice, the incoming Governor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Olatunji1929: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww I love him already kiss kiss kiss it will be an honor to be osun's state governor's side cheek cool
you are not bad forget about adeleke you can be my side cheek i would the Nigeria youngest president
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Meanwhile, me just getting to my Polling Unit now at Akogun, Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by temmy2210: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Adeleke is the only threat to APC, why not let this man be?
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Akabuking: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww I love him already kiss kiss kiss it will be an honor to be osun's state governor's side cheek cool
Am available.

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by mykkel(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2018
I thought they said no use of smart phones...lol hw did these pics surface grin....well smart phone is prohibited but digital camera isn't....
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Righteousness89(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2018
[s]
kehinde1588:
He shouldn't waste his vote johr. He should just cast the vote for his counterpart. APC all the way
[/s]
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2018
charlesll:
See ashawo
How dare you angry

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Bigval5: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Do you use glo? See my signature N100 for 5gig and N200 for 10gig
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh.
Babe are you
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Sisijetue(f): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2018
This man get ass sha
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2018
The raggae-dancing governor-to-be. Lol
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by kollinpowel(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2018
xtophy1:
Him suppose ''dance-cast' nah...

please, today is Saturday, my ppl in d University of betting, particularly in the faculty of bet9ja... I have a missing script and my supervisor said i must pay for him to check my script 4 me. Help me with anything to have.. my matric number is 5557511...Just help a course mate pls
O ti ni problem.
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Tareq1105: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2018
pejuakinab:
Incoming Governor
Awon were da?

Incoming Gov of Ede

Olodo, when they tell them to read they would not read. Is Adeleke not regretting it now?

Ijo saa ni

2 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Hades2016(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww I love him already kiss kiss kiss it will be an honor to be osun's state governor's side chick cool
association of side chick I da hail oooo

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by fancy4eve(f): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Mklanceee:

You hoeism never reach that level.stick to your local peni3
Haba, e too much now
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by xtophy1(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2018
kollinpowel:
O ti ni problem.
Then, help me solve it pls... This Saturday must not go in vain
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by BAVOSKI(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
xtophy1:
Him suppose ''dance-cast' nah...

please, today is Saturday, my ppl in d University of betting, particularly in the faculty of bet9ja... I have a missing script and my supervisor said i must pay for him to check my script 4 me. Help me with anything to have.. my matric number is 5557511...Just help a course mate pls
Bad! Boy,ithink your HOD or exam officer can do that for...
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Tareq1105: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Choice22:
people's choice, the incoming Governor

Wake up from your dreams, APC has won

2 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Mayowa1056(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww I love him already kiss kiss kiss it will be an honor to be osun's state governor's side chick cool
...Lmao...
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by RevenGeMission: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
I heard he so dumb he casted his vote for APC grin grin grin
Ikpewe:
HIM DONE CAST HIM DEFEAT.

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2018
PDP should have won this election but their votes is divided already. Meaning SDP and PDP combined votes will be higher than APC votes but APC will eventually win this election due to division of votes. 33% for APC 29% for SDP 28% for PDP 10% for the rest

2 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Ikpewe: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Oyerinde16:
U are a pain in d ass
YES TO PDPINGS YLOOTS
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
Haba, e too much now
Truth is always too much
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Dandiv: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Fani Kayode is from osun and he did not vote..
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by mrgee1986(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
ᎳᎬ'ᏒᎬ Ꭵs ᎠᎥᏉᎥᎠᎬ?
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Kingsleyphy(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Contact us if u need any of our services

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by princenaira(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:

All chick are slaughtered always slaughtered for Xmas stew
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by aniblue(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:

You deserve more than that, too pretty/young to be a side chick
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by soviete(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
ur pussy go hear am ooo angry cheesy grin grin
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Sall(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Thought INIC barn the use of mobile phone and all cameras

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.