Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying (25729 Views)

Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by FMP001(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
So No APC agent share money abi
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by KonceptzOnpoint(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Federal power.. se na only PDP dy sale vote?? make una talk true
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by Milan15: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by hotspec(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
ObaKlaz:
What makes it 'poor and lazy journalism'?
So many stories under a single title. Then, the writer was biased on his choice of title. why didn't he used political thugs caught with Indian hemps as title. to make it worse, d OP also injected his own onions. that isn't how to be professional
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by OBoy50: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
yns4real:
Dayo Ojerinde

A People’s Democratic Party agent has been arrested by security operatives for allegedly attempting to buy votes in the ongoing Osun State governorship election.

According to our correspondent, the agent had attempted to distribute money to voters at the Obada area of Ede in Ede Local Government Area.

The PUNCH reports that the PDP candidate, Ademola Adeleke, is from Ede town.

Adeleke is contesting the seat currently occupied by Governor Rauf Aregbesola alongside the All Progressives Congress’ candidate, Isiaka Oyetola; Iyiola Omisore of the Social Democratic Party, Fatai Akinbade of the African Democratic Congress, and Adeoti Moshood of Action Democratic Party.

In an interview after he voted, the 58-year-old said he was optimistic of victory in the poll.

In another report by The Nation, Police have arrested four suspected thugs in Ile-Ife.

They were found with wraps of IndIan Hemp in their pockets.

The four rode on a bike and the Police said they were suspected to be political thugs.

They were caught around More in Ile-Ife, not too far from the Ooni’s Palace.

A Chief Superintendent of Police Aliyu Shuaibu, who led a team of other officers, told our reporter that the suspects could not satisfactorily explain their mission.

He said: “They were four on top of a bike, with tattoos. We suspected them and stopped them, knowing that they had a mission.

“From their physical appearance and their hairstyles, we suspected they were political thugs.

“We checked their pockets only to see several wraps of Indian Hemp, indicating they were ready to go and smoke and then go and cause trouble. That’s why we took them in.”

https://punchng.com/osun-election-pdp-agent-arrested-for-alleged-vote-buying/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

SHAME ON OP! THESE ARE APC AGENTS!

Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by samidbest001(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
This might not actually be true.....
It can also be an APC set up
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by OBoy50: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Minjim post=71421972][/quote]
THESE ARE APC AGENTS!

Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by maxzzo1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Where are there agent tag
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by frankwyte: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
yns4real:
Dayo Ojerinde

A People’s Democratic Party agent has been arrested by security operatives for allegedly attempting to buy votes in the ongoing Osun State governorship election.

According to our correspondent, the agent had attempted to distribute money to voters at the Obada area of Ede in Ede Local Government Area.

Adeleke is contesting the seat currently occupied by Governor Rauf Aregbesola alongside the All Progressives Congress’ candidate, Isiaka Oyetola; Iyiola Omisore of the Social Democratic Party, Fatai Akinbade of the African Democratic Congress, and Adeoti Moshood of Action Democratic Party.

In an interview after he voted, the 58-year-old said he was optimistic of victory in the poll.

In another report by The Nation, Police have arrested four suspected thugs in Ile-Ife.

The four rode on a bike and the Police said they were suspected to be political thugs.

A Chief Superintendent of Police Aliyu Shuaibu, who led a team of other officers, told our reporter that the suspects could not satisfactorily explain their mission.

He said: “They were four on top of a bike, with tattoos. We suspected them and stopped them, knowing that they had a mission.

“From their physical appearance and their hairstyles, we suspected they were political thugs.

“We checked their pockets only to see several wraps of Indian Hemp, indicating they were ready to go and smoke and then go and cause trouble. That’s why we took them in.”

https://punchng.com/osun-election-pdp-agent-arrested-for-alleged-vote-buying/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
How true is this?? APC can go to any lent to achieve sinister moves
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by neyur: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sarkin:
PDP think they can win through the blind and futile support jobless lazy ipob hooligans are giving them.
Shame!
Shame should be the party motto for pdp band of thieves.
Satantic synagog of online wailers will weep today.

*If APC lose this election I will quit nairaland forever!*

ko ni da fun e to ba quit.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by powerblaze(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
On Facebook it's APC. On nairaland is PDP. Issokay
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by michoa(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
I saw Senator Isiaka Adeleke (the late Adeleke) on the sack with them and not the PDP candidate (Senator Ademola Adeleke) ........I don't understand.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by Yankee101: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
What's wrong is wrong. Now, what about APC that has been sharing 500 openly? Last minute empowerment and rice?
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by portside(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
But they have been confirmed to be the treasurer and the financial secretary of iwo LGA so why the twist of topic.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by Slimmacho: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
yns4real:
Dayo Ojerinde

Those two people are the Treasurer and Financial APC Secretary of Iwo LG.
I don't want to mention their names here. They were arrested earlier today.
Why would bloggers distort news.
I now see reason why some law makers wanted to regularize all these online bloggers.
They cause more confusion than the news they post
Re: Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying by CheapDataGuy: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
xtophy1:
Did they caught him

please, today is Saturday, my ppl in d University of betting, particularly in the faculty of bet9ja... I have a missing script and my supervisor said i must pay for him to check my script 4 me. Help me with anything to have.. my matric number is 5557511...Just help a course mate with some fund..pls

No "they didn't caught him.
There was no caught at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG / N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.