Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” (57260 Views)

"Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by KendrickAyomide: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
shocked some of the foolish girls commenting trash there will still let starboy burst his nut in their filthy pussies

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by lloyds(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
If wizkid calls her now, she go jump up and run with all wings to him. All these girls, they never learn.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:
she can dance from now till tomorrow doesn't mean she's not one of wizkid used toy

you feminist can continue disgracing yourself there. tell these mumu feminist to open their legs, na borehole you go see for some legs

Nigeria ladies don't know the literary and practical meaning of feminism

She wasn't used. Whatever they did, they enjoyed together. U guys should stop feeling on top of the world cuz u had sex with a lady.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by obaataaokpaewu: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
She may have aborted for him while the other ones didn't. I said may oh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by neonly: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

She used postinor 2

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by bluefilm: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rejoicing in the public.

Regretting in private.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by ayaside(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jerrick:
Don’t go and get married, be dodging bullet thereangry
How is that your business??Why don't you go get married too and stop sticking your nose in her business.�

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Franzinni: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
You for dodge the preek... In the first place hehe

Your legs tho...
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Myself2(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Soon Wizkid will start charging fees from all these lazy girls who are using his name to trend on social media
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by newjosboy: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine girl, na real bullet you dodge. You too get sense

I think shes married, I may be wrong sha.
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by quickly: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adakintroy:
Women liberation ke...We're women ever in bondage?

See the way they are troubling wizz. When problem like this come na the truth obout things DE come out.

Na Becos of money now. If d guy still Dey up and coming dem for open yansh?
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by josiegirl27: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
danielistics:
she is aging badly.
ahan ahan...how so?
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Ategberoson(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

She wasn't used. Whatever they did, they enjoyed together. U guys should stop feeling on top of the world cuz u had sex with a lady.

what's the fuss about feminism then if they both enjoyed themselves

nothing to feel on top of the world about because me personally can settle down with used toy
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Seahawk: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:
she can dance from now till tomorrow doesn't mean she's not one of wizkid used toy

you feminist can continue disgracing yourself there. tell these mumu feminist to open their legs, na borehole you go see for some legs

Not an ounce of sense in this comment

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Newboss(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

Well, the meaning of feminism is what you still don't know. angry

Let the lady live a normal life naturally like a normal human being without being seen or treated as inferior to a man. That is the meaning of feminism. angry

Sex is absolutely natural and pleasurable for humans. angry So having sex is not against feminism, neither is having a child. angry

If it's okay for a man to do it, then it is also okay for a woman to do it. angry If you think that a guy is using a lady for sex, then just know that the lady is also using him for sex. angry And for money too because the stupid guy is not a feminist. angry

That is feminism. angry

Do you now see why everything on earth should be a feminist? angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Ategberoson(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Seahawk:

Not an ounce of sense in this comment

how will there be when the person that just quote it is senseless
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Awalugo: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Booking Number:Z6Z7 ..... 100% ready , call or Whatsapp
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
[img]sum ladies mumu ooo who go come marry u
[/img] dancing bullet dance
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Xavier5(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
She really dodged the bullet, intact nuclear missile. I hope say you go go do Thanksgiving for Church.

#Xavier.

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Oyindidi(f): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
newjosboy:

I think shes married, I may be wrong sha.
She is married
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Amberon1: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who is this fool. Even the ones with 2 inch d!cks be talking about boreholes. Is it your borehole? Can anyone in your generation afford Tania? What part of feminism prevents taking d!ck? Gosh, too many insane people on this platform.
Ategberoson:

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by FluidQueen(f): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

bros stfu
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by joyhoney(f): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jerrick:
Don’t go and get married, be dodging bullet thereangry

she has married
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

She used postinor 2

Baabaa ooo!!!
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Ategberoson(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Amberonfool1:
I'm this foolish. Even the 2 inch d!cks i take had given my pvssy boreholes. Is it your borehole? Can anyone in my generation afford Tania? What part of feminism prevents taking d!ck? Gosh, too many insane people on this platform including me.

coming from a brainless specie. let your brain connect next time before quoting me. so for your generation na two d!cks your men dey get? ordinary singular and plural you don't know

information you don't pay for, my d!ck is enough to make all your generation que for sex, including you. original mumu
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Ategberoson(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
FluidQueen:
bros stfu

stfu gbuo gi there
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Dicedapple(f): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
And who says if she wanted to be a baby mama she wouldn't have been?
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by lindsay(f): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by lovemyfam(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Correctgist:
After putting up a video of her dancing to Nigerian singer, Davido ‘s hit song, Nwa Baby, Wizkid’s ex, Tania Omotayo seems to be quite happy in the video and her followers have been quick to insinuate something.

Recall that during the past week, the singer was faced with serious baby mama drama after his first baby mama, Shola took to her IG page to give in details how he really is a deadbeat father.
Her exposé caused quite a stir on social media and even up until now, people haven’t stopped talking about it – in light of this, Wizkid‘s ex, Tania has been said to be quite happy that she’s not involved with any drama with him.

Tania, who is one of the singer’s ex but is not one of his baby mamas, took to her IG page to share a video of herself dancing and fans have said that she’s doing the “dodged the bullet” dance, insinuating that she’s dancing that she’s not the one involved in the mess with the singer.

Watch Video Here

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-does-the-i-dodged-the-bullet-danceover-recent-drama/

most of those girls telling tania that shes lucky will still open their legs for wizzy and even beg for his cum
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Rozaytee: 12:45am On Sep 23, 2018
with all d crazy comment am just reading here.... now I can see Nigerians are hungry and just frustrated... why hating on d chic for nothing...
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Olifiz(m): 3:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Trendyrammy this girl have always been a trouble maker since uniabuja days. Ramat just continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.