Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate, Stop Fooling Yourselves — Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate, Stop Fooling Yourselves — Tinubu (478 Views)

"I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate, Stop Fooling Yourselves — Tinubu by Kingsmeal: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Influential politician and godfather of the ruling All Progressive Congress, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has cleared the air on the fact that he has an annointed candidate in the state guber election.

Former Lagos State Governor and APC national leader, Bola Tinubu, has informed the state party members that he does not have any anointed candidate that will become governor of the state come 2019.

Tinubu who has been alleged to have sworn that the incumbent governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, will not be returning in 2019, said this when he spoke at a party meeting recently.
''Anyone who comes to me, kneeling down to be anointed is wasting his time. When I went to the Senate, it was the party members that voted for me in the Primaries, in 1999 when I wanted to be Governor, it was party members that voted for me to get the ticket.

"Anyone who mentions my name is fooling you, I don't have any anointed candidate, vote for whoever you want,'' he said.
Re: I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate, Stop Fooling Yourselves — Tinubu by Lipscomb(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate, Stop Fooling Yourselves — Tinubu by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2018

(1)

Edo State Governor Caught On Camera Sleeping At The UN General Assembly (photos) / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says 'I Won’t Step Down' / Babasola Adegbuyi Emerges Ogun State YPP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.