Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS (3126 Views)

Alex Ekweme Federal University: Can Igbos Take This / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:

well,u r right though.

I didn't make a lengthy explanation but I just want the reasonable ones to grab the message......bro..
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by UgwuAghachi: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

If I start with u this night....i won't leave any stone unturned.

Start with the family. Your parents in particular

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Okoroawusa: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Okoroawusa, JuliusMalema na Edo. He isn't Igbo
aaaah! y u go talk like this na?...juliusmalema n I do not agree on so many issues on NL,but on this one he is on point.

That does not make him any less an Igbo man.
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Start with the family. Your parents in particular

When u look for trouble u can't defend....is a very big mistake...

If really u have A worthy, reasonable and representable parents....u won't make that Statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by UgwuAghachi: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:

aaaah! y u go talk like this na?...juliusmalema n I do not agree on so many issues on NL,but on this one he is on point.

Na camouflage to gain trust. Be ready for more disappointing topics from him
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I didn't make a lengthy explanation but I just want the reasonable ones to grab the message......bro..

no follow any body quarell...people wey go grab the message don grab am already
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by UgwuAghachi: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

When u look for trouble u can't defend....is a very big mistake...

If really u have A worthy, reasonable and representable parents....u won't make that Statement.

My friend go and cry somewhere else. Shey its Imo you're insulting today, the other day it was Ebonyi. Rubbish rabies infested aboki swine.

3 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:

no follow any body quarell...people wey go grab the message don grab am already

Noted Bro
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

My friend go and cry somewhere else. Shey its Imo you're insulting today, the other day it was Ebonyi. Rubbish rabies infested aboki swine.

I have already taken someone's advice not to engage coz if I do u will regret ever coming from Ebonyi state.

And on second note, I didn't insult Imo state. I only pointed out to the guy his insincere life of always staying in lagos and not contributing to issues in Imo state.

Anyway no need trying to raise meaningful discuss with u...u no longer worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Okoroawusa: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Na camouflage to gain trust. Be ready for more disappointing topics from him
I don't know what u mean by "disappointing topics" but if he posts a comment I don't agree with 2mr,I will attack it.It will not make me to say that he is not Igbo.

No permanent friend, no permanent enemy
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by UgwuAghachi: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have already taken someone's advice not to engage coz if I do u will regret ever coming from Ebonyi state.

And on second note, I didn't insult Imo state. I only pointed out to the guy his insincere life of always staying in lagos and not contributing to issues in Imo state.

Anyway no need trying to raise meaningful discuss with u...u no longer worth it.

I'll regret coming from Afikpo North? Afikpo North that produced the first eastern governor of Nigeria and where Nnamdi Azikiwe's wife come from, Uche Azikiwe. You're a very dull aboiki aswear

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by MayorofLagos(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I wonder most of the times why my igbo brothers engrossed themselves too much in any election holding in southwest or north....and to me it is high time we stop them.

To clear the air, yorubas and hausas have a political cohesion and understanding that has existed between these two for ages and I don't see that breaking in the nearest future.....Is high time we igbos understand that our political white space and understanding is different from these two......you can't force your ideology on others.

Apc as a party can only lose election in southeast or south south but not in southwest or north and as a matter of fact argue it with sango, Apc will win Osun state.

I think it is time SE or SS pursue their own political space and ground themselves with party that protects their citizens interest and fight for there right.

Finally I repeat Southwest and north has a political leaning, understanding and union both economically and otherwise.....Apc will win anyday in any of these states( not minding other major factors I didn't state here)......

Se and Ss protect ur own territory....thats all.

Well written. If I may add, Osun is the billboard for 2019. What you saw today is how 2019 will result, in both presidential and legislative. I therefore urge SE to fall in line and begin to shout Sai Baba starting daybreak tomorrow. Serious! Buhari has ears but he is deaf...he will listen but do nothing to your cry of marginalization. You have to earn it. It begins at daybreak tomorrow....SAI BABA!
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Bede2u(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:

lol..both u and the julius fool are not igbos...ur obsession with igbo is just sad

God pass una

2 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by maestroferdi: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Am happy to note that u just proving me right....grammar and the likes of it won't help u....

Is obvious u sit comfortably at lagos and be making noise without adding to imo state political space...

I will never live a life of insincerity more like wickedness as u doing...
Quit being a clown...
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by tech18: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I wonder most of the times why my igbo brothers engrossed themselves too much in any election holding in southwest or north....and to me it is high time we stop them.

To clear the air, yorubas and hausas have a political cohesion and understanding that has existed between these two for ages and I don't see that breaking in the nearest future.....Is high time we igbos understand that our political white space and understanding is different from these two......you can't force your ideology on others.

Apc as a party can only lose election in southeast or south south but not in southwest or north and as a matter of fact argue it with sango, Apc will win Osun state.

I think it is time SE or SS pursue their own political space and ground themselves with party that protects their citizens interest and fight for there right.

Finally I repeat Southwest and north has a political leaning, understanding and union both economically and otherwise.....Apc will win anyday in any of these states( not minding other major factors I didn't state here)......

Nice one,coming from someone from SE.I think it is high time Igbos erase North and SW election matter from their head.Channel their energy and time to business
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by gidgiddy: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2018
The way I see it is that if you are part of a failure, no matter what you do, you will ultimately fail.

Nigeria is a failure, the recent pronouncement that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world is enough evidence to prove that to anyone.

So wether people vote PDP or APC or any other party, what doesn't work will not work. There is no difference between APC and PDP, both are as bad as the other.

The choice the different ethnic nationalities have to make is if they want to be part of the failed enterprise called Nigeria or if they want to try something different by seeking independence and governing themselves as they deem fit.

As an Igbo man, I can only speak for my tribe, and I think that my people are better off leaving Nigeria, with or without, the various tribes who boarder Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by potterdon: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2018
This thread like the op does not make any sense
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by potterdon: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2018
This thread does not make any sense whatsoever
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 23, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

I'll regret coming from Afikpo North? Afikpo North that produced the first eastern governor of Nigeria and where Nnamdi Azikiwe's wife come from, Uche Azikiwe. You're a very dull aboiki aswear

Imagine an insecure answer.
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 23, 2018
maestroferdi:
Quit being a clown...

May God forgive u from a life of wickedness to ur people
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by UgwuAghachi: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I just like hitting you with facts and watching you run helter skelter like a daft being.
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

I just like hitting you with facts and watching you run helter skelter like a daft being.

Guy I beg go....i just Don't want to disparage anyone coz of u....look at the way u stressing th afikpo...what u trying to achieve........mtcheew...
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by julietm123: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing insecure about his answer.
I am from Anambra state , Onitsha north lga but the rubbish you say about Ebonyi and other igbo states leaves a lot of question mark about your origin.
I personally doubt you are igbo.
To your topic,you havent said anything wrong,but who you have painted yourslf,make it rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2018
julietm123:
There is nothing insecure about his answer.
I am from Anambra state , Onitsha north lga but the rubbish you say about Ebonyi and other igbo states leaves a lot of question mark about your origin.
I personally doubt you are igbo.
To your topic,you havent said anything wrong,but who you have painted yourslf,make it rubbish.

Julliet Ebonyi state is not an igboland......

Those guys are not igbos.....QED
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by julietm123: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Guy I beg go....i just Don't want to disparage anyone coz of u....look at the way u stressing th afikpo...what u trying to achieve........mtcheew...
What he is trying to tell you is nobody cares about your opinion.You have disparaged igbos here on a public forum.Called igbo from particular states names and classed them as well. You have no say on igbo matters on this forum.keep your opinions in your pocket.
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Turantula(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Julliet Ebonyi state is not an igboland......

Those guys are not igbos.....QED
This my Aboki muslim friend sef grin

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2018
julietm123:
What he is trying to tell you is nobody cares about your opinion.You have disparaged igbos here on a public forum.Called igbo from particular states names and classed them as well. You have no say on igbo matters on this forum.keep your opinions in your pocket.

As far as ebonyi state is concerned...those guys are not igbos.
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Turantula:

This my Aboki muslim friend sef grin

I no get ur time abeg.
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by UgwuAghachi: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

[s]

[/s]
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

"" To clear the air, yorubas and hausas have a political cohesion and understanding that has existed between these two for ages ""

SS/SE have a stronger relationship with the north than whatever relationship Yoruba has wit the north. like say me recently u begin follow Nigeria politics.
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Well written. If I may add, Osun is the billboard for 2019. What you saw today is how 2019 will result, in both presidential and legislative. I therefore urge SE to fall in line and begin to shout Sai Baba starting daybreak tomorrow. Serious! Buhari has ears but he is deaf...he will listen but do nothing to your cry of marginalization. You have to earn it. It begins at daybreak tomorrow....SAI BABA!

PDP is leading with 12,000 votes in Osun grin
Re: Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2018
tech18:
Nice one,coming from someone from SE.I think it is high time Igbos erase North and SW election matter from their head.Channel their energy and time to business

u should be an extended fool if u believe this idiot is Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Overtakes Nigeria In Foreign Investment / 2019 Election Prediction & What Will Happen After / After 11 Lgs, PDP Leads Plateau Governorship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.