Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP (79546 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC / Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by mrtomola(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
laurel03:
pdp could have find better candidate for the governorship election... not that fat Michael Jackson

Dancing Barney grin
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Sulybayus: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Apc is osun. Ileri oluwa e se

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Okoroawusa: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
eki2000:
I have screen-shot this statemen, to remind you later.
who will now screen-shot your own "statemen"?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by madridguy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by bewla(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
akphrat:
We shouldn't cause any brouhaha in the social media. let's wait till @inec declare the winner.
then kill our selves abi
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by ridbell01(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
conceding defeat in advance rejected party over 3 governorship elections they lost all...only f..... support STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION PARTY

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by akdjr(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
And PDP has been winning free and fair since 1999....quote author=FarahAideed post=71436970]APC cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria today ..the APC under Buhari relies on result alteration to win elections and we hope this will not be the case today[/quote]
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Tareq1105: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
femmy2010:
BreakingNews!!!

Osun PDP Guber Candidate, Ademola Adeleke leading in Nnewi and Umuahia

Congrats to him, Davido worked so hard to get the support of Chioma and her people.

That's the beauty of democracy. One could contest in Osun and be elected in Nnewi if you're popular.

Congrats once again to dancing senator.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Shafiiimran99: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria today ..the APC under Buhari relies on result alteration to win elections and we hope this will not be the case today
Sorry
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by justphillips(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
laurel03:
pdp could have find better candidate for the governorship election... not that fat Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by bewla(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
modath:

Except what? Nor just use BP kee yourself prematurely.
Do they owe you allegiance of collective hate? smiley
gbe Shan le
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by justphillips(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
who will now screen-shot your own "statemen"?
Guy you savage gan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by jumper524(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:
I will never comment on social media again if pdp win osun

Thank God PdP aint winning this..
You know i always visit your profile sometimes just to read your comments..
I must confess they are quiet educative and inspirational..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by omoranmilowo: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria today ..the APC under Buhari relies on result alteration to win elections and we hope this will not be the case today
. Let's hope so.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by maestroferdi: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
modath:

It will mean clear eyed focus , working towards a common goal & being able to shed emotions and realise that for some years, the national cake won't drop on your tables.... can y'all do that?

That's why we hear the nauseating , "give us this, or will do that"

I'm sorry to say this, your people don't have patience & guts to cook dem own soup,na who take time, stress, gather cook hin own, don done, dem wan use stale akpu finish dem soup... cool

Apologies but truth is bitter******
So the soup you have cooked is APC? Please keep your soup to yourself and region.

God forbid that APC will become a serious party in the South East.

Light and darkness have nothing in common...
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Bhol28: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Already strategising how they will cry foul after the real results are announced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Baawaa:
PDP and comedy,after you lose gallantly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS THREAD JUST CONFIRMED PDP HAS LOST & CONCEDED DEFEAT

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by ebenholer(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rerun looming...This is what I foresee
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Dansiki1: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gloriousgud:
no sane woman or man will vote for APC. they can't win osun except otherwise
No sane man or woman will comment like this except otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bhol28:
Already strategising how they will cry foul after the real results are announced.

DON'T MIND THE PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Richwole: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
APC will lose because of buhari regime.Nigerian masses are going through tough time in this buhari regime.we need good economy and development
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Bimpe29: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
PDP should wake up from her slumber. Senator Ajobiewe Adeleke is being flogged at the pools by Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Babs91: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Smiling.... Oyetola ti take over. APC PROGRESS
FarahAideed:
APC caannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria today ..the APC under Buhari relies on result alteration to win elections and we hope this will not be the case today

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Gecoz: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Liar..
1st you know apc will rig it..
2nd. You can easily open a new account and comment..
3 only mumu apc supporters like you will take you serious..

4th oya go and die even if they win or lose.

sarrki:

Brother what pdp means to SS and south east

Is what Apc means to South West
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Onyemabright(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:
The campaign organisation of the PDP candidate in the ongoing governorship election in Osun State has just circulated the statement below suggesting it’s flagbearer is on the verge of victory.

Read full statement below.

The Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation has warned against the manipulation of the results of the governorship polls, affirming that the will of the people must be respected.

As results are been collated across the state, we demand utmost fair play and transparency from the electoral body.We are watching and monitoring closely. Under no circumstance should the collation process be manipulated.

Our agents and leaders are on their toes armed with relevant results and forms.The will of the people must be respected.We task INEC and security agencies to obey the directive of President Muhammad Buhari who had ordered that the Osun electoral process should never be manipulated by federal or any related agencies.

We call on local and international observers to take note of the ongoing process and assist the people of Osun state to realise the supremacy of their electoral will.

Our people should also be ever vigilant to protect their votes and their aspirations for better life.

Signed

Olawale Rasheed ,

Director of Media & Publicity, Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/285697-dont-tamper-with-our-winning-results-pdp.html

Please Nairaland I can't see the winning results
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
KosyJerry:

Mr commentator... what have all your commenting given you? NOTHING
Chai bad Belle!
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Olufela30: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
We won't tamper with your failure ok

I like ur signature ooo !! ��
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by modath(f): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
maestroferdi:
So the soup you have cooked is APC? Please keep your soup to yourself and region.

God forbid that APC will become a serious party in the South East.

Light and darkness have nothing in common...

I normally don't respond to your BS cos it's a sheer waste of time & effort, but I'd make an exception this time.... You may go back to the original post i responded to, remove the hate glaucoma from your eyes, read it ALOUD & then try to muster what's left of what hate hasn't eaten in your "no 6" to decipher & read between the lines of my rejoinder....

Who cares if you support or don't support!! 0+0=0!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by ACE1010: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:
The campaign organisation of the PDP candidate in the ongoing governorship election in Osun State has just circulated the statement below suggesting it’s flagbearer is on the verge of victory.

Read full statement below.

The Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation has warned against the manipulation of the results of the governorship polls, affirming that the will of the people must be respected.

As results are been collated across the state, we demand utmost fair play and transparency from the electoral body.We are watching and monitoring closely. Under no circumstance should the collation process be manipulated.

Our agents and leaders are on their toes armed with relevant results and forms.The will of the people must be respected.We task INEC and security agencies to obey the directive of President Muhammad Buhari who had ordered that the Osun electoral process should never be manipulated by federal or any related agencies.

We call on local and international observers to take note of the ongoing process and assist the people of Osun state to realise the supremacy of their electoral will.

Our people should also be ever vigilant to protect their votes and their aspirations for better life.

Signed

Olawale Rasheed ,

Director of Media & Publicity, Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/285697-dont-tamper-with-our-winning-results-pdp.html

So you Pdthieves think governance is all about dancing azonto abi??
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Rexnegro(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

It is the tactic of the opposition.
that to me should be against inec law for a party to publicly say such...why do parties have agents there for ?
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by maestroferdi: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
modath:

I normally don't respond to your BS cos it's a sheer waste of time & effort, but I'd make an exception this time.... You may go back to the original post i responded to, remove the hate glaucoma from your eyes, read it ALOUD & then try to muster what's left of what hate hasn't eaten in your "no 6" to decipher & read between the lines of my rejoinder....

Who cares if you support or don't support!! 0+0=0!! cool
What is the point?

I deem it pointless engaging you in an interchange since you manifestly lack the brainpower to engage in critical thinking...
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by ifymadu: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:

Brother what pdp means to SS and south east

Is what Apc means to South West
But I think it’s high time people stopped voting party and start voting individuals based on ability to perform and deliver the dividends of democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.