Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

2019: What Atiku Said About Obasanjo In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Atiku Said About Obasanjo In Nasarawa (369 Views)

Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today / 6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: What Atiku Said About Obasanjo In Nasarawa by 3Ebisco: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, on Saturday reiterated that he has no problem with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Abubakar, who is a Peoples Democratic Party presidential aspirant, made the statement while addressing the Nasarawa State Working Committee and delegates of the PDP in Lafia, the state capital.

“I don’t have any problem with former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, but if he says he has a problem (with me) that is his problem,” Atiku said.

He noted that insecurity, poverty, and hunger are some of the factors affecting the progress of the country adding that Nigerian youths are not lazy people.

According to him, available records have proved Nigerian youths to be excellent sportsmen and women, astute businessmen and women, among others

“If elected President of Nigeria, I will restructure Nigeria by empowering the youth, eradicate hunger and poverty, as well as fight insecurity.

“I promise to develop all the states sharing boundaries with the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

“This is because most of the people working in the FCT reside in communities located in the neighbouring states.

Responding, the Nasarawa State PDP Chairman, Francis Orugu, commended Atiku for the visit.

He promised that delegates from the state would vote for a credible aspirant that would be able to represent the party in the 2019 presidential election.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-what-atiku-said-about-obasanjo-in.html

Re: 2019: What Atiku Said About Obasanjo In Nasarawa by somto10: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Who cares??
APC z also a modafuka.....

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Direct Primarily Across Nigeria / How To Restructure Nigeria(biafra Solved) / Osinbajo, Tinubu Declare Support For Sanwo-olu, Ambode Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.