Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Fayose Fall My Hands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Fall My Hands (722 Views)

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Arms Funds: My Hands Are Clean, Says Burutai / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Fall My Hands by globemoney: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2018
What is going on in Osun right now is a big shame on Fayose. If a Senator could put up this challenge against a sitting governor and the entire machinery of APC both nationally and SW then Fayose could have really done better. Fayose needs to ask himself some questions today. Why did he lose Ekiti? Where did it go wrong..

Congrats to my Osun inlaws cheesy cheesy cheesy

We will happily give out Chioma and Precious Fani Kayode to Osun! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by globemoney: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Instead of Fayose to face APC wit for wit, money for money, power for power, he was busy shouting I'm in pains. A clown grin grin
Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by obailala(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2018
globemoney:
Instead of Fayose to face APC wit for wit, money for money, power for power, he was busy shouting I'm in pains. A clown grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by Chef2000: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Thank God that the voters are now wise enough to vote out any govt that ill-performed to their expectation, Fayose was voted out because he ill-performed, Aregbe and Apc ill-performed they are being voted out.... Buhari will also be voted out cause he ill-performed

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by FarahAideed: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Ekitis result was altered and the electorate were not prepared then !!!! But now we have found a way to man our polling centres to deter alteration as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by dlondonbadboy: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2018
Ekiti was altered and rigged..Oshiomole imported thugs from Benin...Everything was wrong with Ekiti election.

PDP have learnt. 2019 would be very interesting..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by LessNoise: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2018
You cannot owe salaries and expect people to vote your party back in Our politicians are greedy and selfish....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by haaryobhami: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2018
I base in ekiti,fayose actually is a liability to pdp right nw..he could av been to ekiti what tinubu was to lagos but he let greed nd arrogance destroy him.
He had a woeful performance as a governor yet he his not willing to settle other pdp bigwigs from ekiti,he treated dem like shit.
What put d final nail is coffin was that he went about demolishing houses few month to election.
Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by globemoney: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Ekitis result was altered and the electorate were not prepared then !!!! But now we have found a way to man our polling centres to deter alteration as much as possible
Lets hope this will be the case

1 Like

Re: Fayose Fall My Hands by globemoney: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Ekiti was altered and rigged..Oshiomole imported thugs from Benin...Everything was wrong with Ekiti election.

PDP have learnt. 2019 would be very interesting..
That is the problem, why will he allow oshiomole to import thugs when he's the governor

(1) (Reply)

Ambode’s 2nd Term Ambition Suffers Another Blow / Did Tinubu Actually Deserve Anyone's Loyalty? / Because Atiku Honoured Late Dr Stella Adadevoh, Buhari Copied And Did The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.