Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (58069 Views)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by nrexzy: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2018
oloriLFC:
Destiny. Olodo
oga brain box.... Carry ur destiny go ooo
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by JediB(f): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Very nice gesture
Daddy freeze Will not comment on this

He will... This is part of the revolution he preaches about... if the Government / political parties fail and the church stands up...in time... Nigeria and lives will CHANGE. (Not the 419 change / lies Sai Baba, Buhari etc peddle)

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by janejive(f): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Very commendable, God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2018
If my offering is among the ones given to her, I will sincerely be pissed, I don't like what I hate, I thought we give the offering to God angry.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by MicroSweet(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2018
If this gesture would be repeated regularly, in turns, to the less privileged members, I'm sure God would be pleased.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by SOJOSEPH(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2018
This confirms the evil practice that the money of the church of God belongs to the presiding pastor and he can do as he pleases with it. End time church!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by otherway: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2018
dainformant:
This is really touching. A Nigerian cleric moved a woman and other church members to tears after doing an unusual thing during service. The cleric identified as Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe of CCC Genesis Global (Isheri Outreach), instructed a female church member to go away with all the offerings paid to the church by members during a Sunday service.

The prophet said he was led by God to make the members of the church happy and the chosen woman was living in lack and sadness.

The woman who was moved by this gesture, broke down in tears as other church members also joined in crying. 

The rest of the church clapped and jubilated as the woman packed an undisclosed amount of money in a bag in while crying.

The emotional woman cried more as other church members even came out to give her more money while she was still packing the cash the pastor gave her. 

The pastor said he doesn't want to have cars and many things because he wants to be blessed to bless others. 

The video footage has gone viral online after it was posted some days ago. Watch it below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/prophet-israel-oladele-ogundipe-gives-church-member-entire-sunday-offerings.html

He does this almost all the time.

That is my church.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Happychildlove(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2018
oladele00:
All am seeing is a planned work by the said pastor to loot the church treasury.. He will go and collect his own share later
u are wrong about him,he has been doing this for yrs that is why most churches around him envy him, am not a member but have seen alot that he has been doing

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by oladele00(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Happychildlove:
u are wrong about him,he has been doing this for yrs that is why most churches around him envy him, am not a member but have seen alot that he has been doing
I have heard u

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Nice one.. Hard to watch all that money go **pastors face grin grin
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by KINGPINE: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2018
gypsey:
Crooked pastor, he gave her other church members offerings grin why didn't he give her from his own pocket?

I pity the gullible church members. grin

The Pastor is not the church .. you dont just do shit like that

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2018
This happened last week Sunday not this Sunday....I'm a member of the ⛪ church "Genesis Global" that is how the shepherd does. Cheerful giver, Teacher, Preacher, loaded in Spiritual Prophecy....he's not just a pastor but Spiritual and God choosen man of God

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by EmpressDia(f): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2018
Yup that's my church grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Olatundextd(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2018
Please I need to go there.. Location shocked shocked shocked
[img]https://i./2e4.gif[/img]
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by otherway: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Davidgr8:
And why must they spread the money on the floor for her to pick?
To show She is a begger?

That is not a floor but an alter.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
the pastor did this commendable thing not because of god or one spirit of god,he did it because he is good-natured.no spirit makes any human do anything-the things we do are the result of our personality,temperament and experience.a good person does good things,a bad person does bad things.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by TheMan3: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
NwaOhafia:
That's Christ-like and that's why it's called Christianity
no it's not.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by adedejisy: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2018
God bless you sir
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by 99miles(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2018
showmanship! that cash might not b up to 100k even, he should hv giving the money to the woman secretly................. their are churches that have given out millions without the congregation or any body knowing.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Danemmy(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2018
OrestesDante:
undecided

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As this looks like a kind gesture, it oozes more foolishness than wisdom.

She is ηοω in α great risk from robbers and jealousy from inside the church.

mtchew...

ωετιη οsυη ειεςτιοη δεγ ταικ αβεg

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This is just a reminder of the notion that "no matter what you do be it positive or negative, you tend to face criticism"

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2018
dainformant:
This is really touching. A Nigerian cleric moved a woman and other church members to tears after doing an unusual thing during service. The cleric identified as Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe of CCC Genesis Global (Isheri Outreach), instructed a female church member to go away with all the offerings paid to the church by members during a Sunday service.

The prophet said he was led by God to make the members of the church happy and the chosen woman was living in lack and sadness.

The woman who was moved by this gesture, broke down in tears as other church members also joined in crying. 

The rest of the church clapped and jubilated as the woman packed an undisclosed amount of money in a bag in while crying.

The emotional woman cried more as other church members even came out to give her more money while she was still packing the cash the pastor gave her. 

The pastor said he doesn't want to have cars and many things because he wants to be blessed to bless others. 

The video footage has gone viral online after it was posted some days ago. Watch it below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/prophet-israel-oladele-ogundipe-gives-church-member-entire-sunday-offerings.html

This is what church should be about. Giving to the needy and those in hardship.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by slawomir: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2018
arrangee. I mean the pastor and the woman don arrange am before

I don't believe in God but what about this version in the Bible.
"That thine alms(money and food given to poor people) may be in secret: and
thy Father which seeth in secret
himself shall reward thee openly"
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2018
slawomir:
arrangee
Gbam!!!
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by henroskiman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Anti Christ like Daddy Freeze and his likes won't say nation
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
OrestesDante:
undecided

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As this looks like a kind gesture, it oozes more foolishness than wisdom.

She is ηοω in α great risk from robbers and jealousy from inside the church.

mtchew...

ωετιη οsυη ειεςτιοη δεγ ταικ αβεg

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Negative thinker

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by IamMoreno(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=AllTheWayUp post=71451237]Very nice gesture
Daddy freeze Will not comment on this
[/quote

Why should he. I believe the essence of Christianity is love and support
Wait, some apc member will soon blame the pastor cos he help the poor woman... Just wait
Idiotic beans
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Colourich:
If my offering is among the ones given to her, I will sincerely be pissed, I don't like what I hate, I thought we give the offering to God angry.
wow,am touched by your sincerity.but you have no qualms aboult the pastor spending it on himself? or do u really think god 'collects' your money
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by lanaVello1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Colourich:
So what if God asked him to give it to her??
You don't expect God to come down and take your wretched currencies up so
the point is a life has been helped!!
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
dainformant:
Nice one from the pastor.

I am sure he and the woman have done a deal to share the proceeds after...except they are not Nigerians.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by gidjah(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jaykolo10:
The church is supposed to be all about love... Not what we have today...
you are right my dear, the system has become very selfish,carnal and self-centered today.we have introduced the world system of leadership in to the church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.