Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (58063 Views)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by fajinmi2: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
No mata the good things we have done in this life people are still going to say negative things about you. the man of God have really done well. if this gesture would be repeated regularly, in turns, to the less privileged members, I'm sure God would be pleased.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Xavier5(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
This Is Highly Commendable. Nice One Pastor.

#Christianity_In_Practice.
#Xavier.

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by tejjdim: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
OrestesDante:
undecided

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As this looks like a kind gesture, it oozes more foolishness than wisdom.

She is ηοω in α great risk from robbers and jealousy from inside the church.

mtchew...

ωετιη οsυη ειεςτιοη δεγ ταικ αβεg

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

why do people think this way? Nawa ooo. It so hard to satisfy you people
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Knowing real Jesus Christ has levels and everyone can't speak about Jesus Christ the same way # Do not say you where not told >>Do you know KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME !!!
Don’t argue, it is not like other Prayers. We know you have tested many prayers but this is olden day’s Kingdom that was taken away from people of God. Just come first,if it is not true tell others. JESUS CHRIST HAS COME to swallow your curses. KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME UPON THE EARTH. AGAIN.

GUARANTEED LIBERATION

Our lord Jesus Christ personally extends this invitation in Matthew 11:28: “Come to me all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you REST” And in John 16: 33, He says, “ I have told you this so that you will have PEACE by being united to me” Despite these and several other passages in the Bible, believers all over the world - In churches, families and individuals experience crises while professing Christ. Throughout Christendom, Peace is a scarce commodity – mainly among the so – called BORN AGAIN.
But today, God has once again remembered His people and has sent us a son of Man who has His mandate. A man who sees in far away lands. A son of Man who carries the MANTLE – The undiluted power of God. He speaks the word with such power and authority that the powers
of darkness cannot resist. He imparts you with LIGHT which empowers you to see your enemies direct in the spirit ream where the battle of life are fought. According to Ephesians 5: 13, and 14, “when all things are brought out to the light, then their true nature is clearly revealed; for anything that is clearly revealed becomes LIGHT”.And naturally whatever is revealed by the light is conquered by the light. See John 1:5.
People are promised Salvation, Deliverance, Miracles, and instant prosperity. They engage in different form of fasting, sleepless nights at vigils and agonizing warfare prayer etc, yet they live in fear of witches / wizards, evil, marine attacks and dreadful dreams and family wickedness. The truth is that you must first of all be free or liberated from these problems before you can experience peace of mind, which must also be achieved before material prosperity. Jesus’ parable of the rich Fool makes it clear that rest (LIBERATION) comes ahead of material wealth (LK.12:16-23).
For the Ritualist who have been given some objects to swallow for wealth, the young professionals who ignorantly joined fraternities for protection, the youth in secret cults, the stagnating believer, the oppressed single ladies who have lost hope of marriage, the barren, those whose stars have been tampered with by their former masters, and others with different types of spiritual problems – come for an encounter with THE TRUE VINE (John 15: 1-4) and your LIBERATION is GUARANTEED.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD !!!!!!!
The Son of Man ’s ASSURANCE:Come, If you get anything less than promised, you are free to spread the news.

· YOUR CURSES WILL BE SWALLOWED

· Difficult generational problems will be destroyed

· Ancestral yokes will be broken

· Deliverance from spirit wife/husband (incubus and succubus) is guaranteed.

· Total protection from witchcraft oppression and occult powers.

· You’ll be rescued from evil marine and powers of darkness.
HERE YOUR COMPLETE LIBERATION IS GUARANTEED.

When you are liberated, you will have peace of mind and rest in CHRIST –Then prosperity follows. Above all, because the power is live and direct from HEAVEN, all these are delivered to you without any form of FASTING,RIGOROUS NIGHT VIGIL AND AGONIZING WARFARE PRAYERS.

BRETHREN,WE DONT COMBINE THE KINGDOM AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE IS ALREADY HERE. (Luke 17:20). “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs.Note carefully we don't combine our believe with others after joining us you go to other people, places no never it doesn't work that way. This kingdom of God on Earth
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by vertueptime: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Very nice gesture
Daddy freeze Will not comment on this

To comment on his behalf, why e be say na only woman he give the money? He for give man eey get family.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by lamex34(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
That's my pastor Dr ISREAL OLADELE.I LOVE MY PASTOR I LOVE GENENESIS MODEL PARISH.dis is not the first time
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Bamid1nonly: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
OrestesDante:
undecided

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mtchew...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Common Sense is hard to find nowadays
Mtcheew
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
DAntivirus:
God bless him...

But I truly hope that this is not a sales strategy... grin

No. Thats Genesis Parish for you..
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sooner or later u will know that the woman in question is his side chic after pastor promised her on Friday night at d hotel room that "dnt worry i will surprise u on Sunday to know what i am capable of doing" grin grin cheesy
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
fajinmi2:
No mata the good things we have done in this life people are still going to say negative things about you. the man of God have really done well. if this gesture would be repeated regularly, in turns, to the less privileged members, I'm sure God would be pleased.

The pastor is always touching lives, giving to the needy and the less privileged.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
snazzy5050:
kind hearted prophet

God will continue to bless his ministry

Amen.This are the things that makes Christian tighten their faith in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Genniez(f): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
That is the maranatha prophet...was opportuned to hear him preach omg it was heaven on earth..so educative..nice one from CCC Genesis..Christ like is Christianity..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
OrestesDante:
undecided

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mtchew...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

how did you get the Greek font? Help a brother grin I have been searching for it.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Colourich:
If my offering is among the ones given to her, I will sincerely be pissed, I don't like what I hate, I thought we give the offering to God angry.

Does God spend your offerings?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
OrestesDante:
undecided

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mtchew...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your stupidity can make the guiness book of world record
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by springtech(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Guys you can watch the video

herehttps://www.facebook.com/olusegun.ogunnaike/videos/10217338428192647/UzpfSTE0MDgwODY3MDE6MTAyMTcwMTg5NzEyNTIzMDc/
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Obakuso: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
dainformant:
Nice one from the pastor.

Daddy Freeze putting the pressure on. grin
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by Harmoneasy: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:
Is there another way to be Christlike than this. Being Christlike isn't a function of your church, but a function of your relationship with your creator
best comment so far.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
God bless him
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:48am On Sep 24, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Very nice gesture
Daddy freeze Will not comment on this
He will. His criticism with biblical references is beginning to bring about this new development. At least, it is making the news because such things don't just happen before now.

Church is love. You don't need to preach more if there is practical love to get people to accept Jesus.
Re: Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) by EmpressDia(f): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2018
otipoju:

Halleluyah. Omo Imole. Are you in the choir ?
Yes bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.