Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Internet Business School - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Internet Business School (679 Views)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Is An Mba From Lagoos Business School (lbs) Worth It? / Mba At Lagos Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Business School by sunayo(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2010
This is for only serious minded Nigerians who want to master the internet and also make money with it.
If you dream of making money online then your desire is within reach now. What you need is not a seminar
or some materials. You need someone with experience to hold you by the hand to guide every step
of the way.

Finally launched in the city of Lagos, internet business school.

TAKE THIS TWO WEEKS COURSE AND START TO MAKE MONEY FROM DAY ONE OR REPORT ME TO EFCC.
For details visit www.sucknetdollars.com

08028477695,snbalogun@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Making A Career In Clinical Research / Pls I Need Help / Boost Your Cv: The Role Of Values

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.