Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,878 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. (723 Views)

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by BabaRamota1980: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2018

Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by BabaRamota1980: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by dustmalik: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Run-off
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by yarimo(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
That is very commendable from INEC.
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
I'm in severe pain I swear.
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by Emycord: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
it will be a run out, or run off or run around or run away or run run mad. or all of the above

1 Like

Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by SadiqBabaSani: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Buhari is a Killer
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by SadiqBabaSani: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP candidate was Robbed of 3000 clear Votes (1000 votes from one LGA and 2000 votes where Added to APC Votes in Another LGA)
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by BabaRamota1980: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

Baban mutum. grin
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by madridguy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jagaban dogmatism will ruin APC chance in subsequent election if proper care is not taken.

BabaRamota1980:

Baban mutum. grin
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by Metuh: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Issa lie o. grin. You must be strong enough to cry after the rerun.
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Since the match has ended full time draw, am optimistic of APC getting golden goal.

Metuh:

Issa lie o. grin. You must be strong enough to cry after the rerun.
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by Emycord: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
that una no win? madness
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by Emycord: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
FOR the first time the op is concerned about south waist. why comes you left ipob today
Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by BabaRamota1980: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Jagaban dogmatism will ruin APC chance in subsequent election if proper care is not taken.

I see in Jagaban similar characteristics of Obasanjo on leadership.

Obasanjo has a innate ability for finding and matching resource with tasks. He will go find some unknown, unheard of prof and put in charge of producing drums. All of a sudden our drums start to outsell other drums in market. Then Obasanjo will begin to macro-manage the prof until his drums sale start to dwindle off and no longer best in market. Instead of reflecting to see the damage done by his intervention, No...not Obasanjo, Baba will pick pen and write a personal letter to prof.

Tinubu has erected a good beginning, its time he begins to designate and scale down on his direct engagement in the process. Fashola is there, Fayemi is there, Amosun, the Governors wives, charming Senator Oluremi, Senator Raji-Rasaki....these are people should have been on ground lighting up the electorate. This election is not about party....its about the kitchen table. A worker that is not paid salary is lacking in his/her household, the kitchen table is empty. Osun need empathy, not doctrines.

Keep Jagaban out, keep constituted authority out and for God's sake keep Oshiomhole out of Oshun.

Jagaban has perfected how to build leadership and dynasty for political and boardroom victories but he is challenged when talking to grassroot. Osun needs grassroot talkers. Put Ambode there for a week to charm the people with his smile and sense of empathy.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Inconclusive. Is It Going To Be A Run-off Or A Rerun Election. by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Brilliant contribution.

BabaRamota1980:

I see in Jagaban similar characteristics of Obasanjo on leadership.

Obasanjo has a innate ability for finding and matching resource with tasks. He will go find some unknown, unheard of prof and put in charge of producing drums. All of a sudden our drums start to outsell other drums in market. Then Obasanjo will begin to macro-manage the prof until his drums sale start to dwindle off and no longer best in market. Instead of reflecting to see the damage done by his intervention, No...not Obasanjo, Baba will pick pen and write a personal letter to prof.

Tinubu has erected a good beginning, its time he begins to designate and scale down on his direct engagement in the process. Fashola is there, Fayemi is there, Amosun, the Governors wives, charming Senator Oluremi, Senator Raji-Rasaki....these are people should have been on ground lighting up the electorate. This election is not about party....its about the kitchen table. A worker that is not paid salary is lacking in his/her household, the kitchen table is empty. Osun need empathy, not doctrines.

Keep Jagaban out, keep constituted authority out and for God's sake keep Oshiomhole out of Oshun.

Jagaban has perfected how to build leadership and dynasty for political and boardroom victories but he is challenged when talking to grassroot. Osun needs grassroot talkers. Put Ambode there for a week to charm the people with his smile and sense of empathy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State / Rev King Comes Out For Presidency / Sen. Hope Uzodinma Also Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.