Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times (19145 Views)

National Assembly Postpones Resumption / BREAKING: National Assembly Postpones Resumption (REASONS) / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by SarakiBukola: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki vs Buhari.....

Very high IQ vs extremely Low IQ

I cringe to think about Saraki winning PDP ticket (unlikely) and challenging Buhari to a debate

Buhari that read a prepared speech to primary school kids....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by shitholenation: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Which way Nigeria?
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by bamasite(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Selfishness at its peak
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2018
lilbest4:
Why hasn't Oshiomole opened this NASS
He no get spare key grin

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Bizibi(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2018
adem30:
This is the clear indication that Saraki has lost the Senate President seat. You can't run for ever
it is not about saraki,all the senators want to be sure of their return to the seat,they are just playing politics when everything is on standstill and the executive is waiting for them so that they can fund the projects for the year.....
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by mamaafrik(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2018
labour should bring the strike up and let everyone know who is who on the Nigerian chess game.
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He no get spare key grin
lol, I heard empty barrel always...
I've forgotten the ending sef
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by chineduojukwu03: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2018
plz how can i track stolen phone
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

This news gives u joy bah??.....the legislature was shut down due to politics, everything in d country pending all cos of the interest of certain people..and u r rejoicing...... God help u.

Shut down due to politics? Are you a zombie?

Be objective pls, its a norm that the Senate must go on recess, so Where's the politic there?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2018
lilbest4:
i

grin grin he think say na by gragra.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by mamaafrik(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2018
Buhari should think of a move to smoke them out of recess kwanu.....,yeah like an insinuation of the National referendum on parliamentary system or dis nonsense legislative Assembly.
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by futurism: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

This news gives u joy bah??.....the legislature was shut down due to politics, everything in d country pending all cos of the interest of certain people..and u r rejoicing...... God help u.
bros, buhari left the country for months, the country did not fall. He took 6 months to appoint his idiotic ministers and others, the country did not fall... We will survive this. I am for anything to send that monster out of that seat.

12 Likes

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by igwefivestar(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

since they didn't shut down, what was moving? grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by igwefivestar(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2018
lilbest4:
he is waiting for that power that open Peters prison grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by truthstands01: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

World all over, legislative arm of government always go on recess at a particular time of the year. Let's be realistic.

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Zanas: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Abeg make una resume, I can't wait to watch the drama
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by kus4fame(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Core legislative businesses could be said to be practically over imediately after the primaries.
There won't be any other thing to use to entice them.

Some ppl should bend down and learn from Saraki and his handlers.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by okenwaa(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Saraki vs Buhari.....

I cringe to think about Saraki winning PDP ticket (unlikely) and challenging Buhari to a debate

Baba easy naa grin

Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry,
Cheltenham College,
King's College, Lagos,
University of London

No comparison with person wey just do pri6

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by frank41(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2018
adem30:
This is the clear indication that Saraki has lost the Senate President seat. You can't run for ever

That won't be possible bro... I Tells you!

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by lagdmark(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2018
adem30:
Saraki is a guy APC cannot toy with, ke knows how to destroy a party just wait.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Royalfurnitures: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2018
I"ve said it that from now, they are only interested in campaigns and not their job. They can only return briefly after the primaries

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by okenwaa(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2018
frank41:

That won't be possible bro... I Tells you!

This one still dey jss3 naa......en no knw politics

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Bizibi(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Useless people

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by bluecircle470: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2018
NextGovernor:

U don't know politics. He is simply delaying it till after primary so that all those APC that was promised automatic ticket go know say na fraud.. By then they will all be sympathetic with Saraki and he will now Lord over APC and Oshiomole then. Lol

You’re laughing at the bleak future of your country. It is just so clear that we are having useless senators who’re after only their selfish desires. Self centered that is what i can call it.
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by lonelydora: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Chascop:

Oga, can I ask you?
Who's in charge of the Senate?
Is it Buhari that ordered for the Postponement or the Leaders of NASS?

He's still a learner

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by AngelicBeing: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Metuh:
Saraki is a wise man. He knows how to checkmate APC and Oshiomole. This is politics 101. I see zombies gnashing their teeth on this thread grin

Those senators APC promised automatic tickets must have known their fates before the senate will resume. Aggrieved party members will choose wisely.

APC Presidential National Convention is on October 6, 2018 and Senate resumes 3 days after. More defections loading. grin
Gbam shocked

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by akinsammy(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2018
adem30:

Great strategy.. All the senators APC denied returned ticket will know their fate and will be able port to PDP then PDP will be the majority...Saraki himself����

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

You should be blaming the political parties for shifting their primaries. The break was to enable senator attend to matters regarding their reelection and the parties decided to shift the primary ,so it is normal for them to also shift resumption.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2018
mamaafrik:
Buhari should think of a move to smoke them out of recess kwanu.....,yeah like an insinuation of the National referendum on parliamentary system or dis nonsense legislative Assembly.
you will still need the national assembly to make the outcome of your referendum a law

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by madridsta007(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Is the legislature the President?
Is it the National Assembly that took 6 months to appoint forged certificate holders?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Saraki vs Buhari.....

udonmeanit..it's terrible cuz i evaluate charismatic,eloquent and self expressive leaders..Qualities of a good leader also includes knowledge and desire..All of the above av called merlin and legend of the seeker to seek them in buhari for us cuz i can't find it.

Dem say all dey body language but how do u lead humans like dat when dey ain't cattles or herds..
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times by dynasty01: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2018
adem30:
cheap Internet data has automatically made u a political analyst..... I guess u are now the Senate president?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.