Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

#AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' (40011 Views)

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 / The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2018
not impressed
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by soliddust2020: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD killed it, the man na papa swag. No Let RMB look your babe oh, e go collect am for free wink

2 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD killed it. That agbada went to Harvard. He even had to match it with snickers. cool
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Alaadin(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Na wa o, they said 'sweet boy' Kunle be looking like 'bitter sugarcane man' with his kembe tongue

Lwkms grin

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2018
I K, Yomi nd Alex re becoming childish 4 ma liking....Which one com b dis hand touch me i touch u na

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Alaadin(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2018
dumo1:
RMD killed it. That agbada went to Harvard. He even had to match it with snickers. cool

That man issa baby boy for life cool

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Alaadin(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Xter92cy:
I K, Yomi nd Alex re becoming childish 4 ma liking....Which one com b dis hand touch me i touch u na

Lol, na chop life gang dem be na

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Alaadin:

That man issa baby boy for life cool
You my friend. You are very right grin

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Bullhari007(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD why snicker on Agbada ur mumu too much
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Eife(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
ibori1:
grin

I don see them,abeg tell me wat to do next

I know say if na some pipo b FTC we for no hear word today, na only FTC ,FTC,FTC we for dey hear

abeg like for suit share for agbada

Lol
I feel your pain
No body even like or share
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Bullhari007(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Yomi casual black like Kiwi polish.
guy abeg try turah nah
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by BanevsJoker(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2018
grandstar:
Damijo's outfit is whack!

Even without the snickers, it is still whack.

Whoever told him its fine must have read, The Kings New Cloth"
The Emperor's New Clothes.

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by grandstar(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2018
BanevsJoker:

The Emperor's New Clothes.

Thanks for the correction
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by 9ja083: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD Style na highest.

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by MichaelRJ(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Only 1 of hushpuppi shoe go buy all of dem and their cheap fabrics grin broke ppl forming sweetboys grin
Pupi no get work
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by kenex4ever(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2018
You won't see Miracle in this kind of things.

He is not comfortable being on d limelight.

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by NinaArsenal(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Where is Ebuka Uchendu?? it's not complete if he ain't among.

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Smile4daddy(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Rapper of 4k and the sowing is like 5k total of 9k. Shame! they're using it to do fine boy on social media. gringrin
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by chukxie(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD KOed everyone. Men, I respect that bros abegi! Twale, Bros RMD.
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by KosyJerry(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2018
We declare this ‪#AgbadaChallenge‬ inconclusive, since the king of Agbada refused to come out. grin
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by barongmj(f): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Where’s Ebuka?
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Millenniumlady(f): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2018
Offpoint:
That's their problem... this is my problem

Dear Nairalanders, please enable to visit Nairaland graphics section often, there are quite talented artist and professional Graphics designers over there. instead of going outside to award job to outsiders, please enable to patronize them. God bless.

I'm a professional graphics designer too, if you have any graphical work contact me and I'll be glad to handle it at 40% discount as a nairalander.
0705 451 5809

Thanks
GOD bless your hustle smiley
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Offpoint: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
GOD bless your hustle smiley
Amen sister from another... God bless our hustles
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Millenniumlady(f): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Offpoint:
Amen sister from another... God bless our hustles
UWC
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Offpoint: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
UWC
Are you in the graphics line?
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Millenniumlady(f): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2018
Offpoint:
Are you in the graphics line?
Nop but will require their service soon
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Born2Breed(f): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Happening Tonight, comedian AY is hosting the premiere of his new movie titled, 'Merry Men' with the dress code set as 'Agbada Challenge'.

Below are photos of how your favourite showbiz stars turned up for the event rocking different kinds of 'Agbada'.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/26292-2/

RMD is the winner. Waje follow,falz third place and AY fourth.

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by boyjo: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Wow,
1) RMD; killed it
2) AY
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Offpoint: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Nop but will require their service soon
OK, thanks... I'm at your service whenever you need any graphical works... remember me 0705 451 5809
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Millenniumlady(f): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Offpoint:

OK, thanks... I'm at your service whenever you need any graphical works... remember me 0705 451 5809
I'll thanks
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Offpoint: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I'll thanks
You're welcome
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by JacksonOyibo: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Laycon Broken The Jinx Of Bbnaija Artists Not "Blowing" With His New Album? / Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song / BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.