Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,246 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

“if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke (678 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke has also reacted after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the Osun State governorship election inconclusive.

Taking to his insta-story to share his thought on the outcome of the election, Leke said anyone who voted for APC in the state is a fool.
He wrote;

“If you are in Osun and you voted for APC to be honest and this is being neutral o, YOU are a FOOL. The government of APC didn’t pay salaries for over 2 or 3 years. Apart from the train, what did you gain from the last 3 years. And please don’t tell me they built roads, that’s a standard”.

Re: “if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Nukilia: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin

No be today Nigerians don dey foolish. Just like Osibanjo is a fool for agreeing to be Vice to a dullard!

1 Like

Re: “if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by shortgun(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2018
As much as everyone is entitled to their opinions there are some statements that should not come from people who are nurtured and matured with the word of God.

I am a PDP supporter and we in the PDP believe that every citizen of this country have a right to vote for any candidate of their choice.
Re: “if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Kingdante(m): 12:14am On Sep 24, 2018
This boy talks too much
Re: “if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by emaxjey(m): 1:15am On Sep 24, 2018
.... Today was the only day , when I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me....show me some love guys..

1 Like

Re: “if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by fallout87: 1:23am On Sep 24, 2018
He is telling the truth.

It amazes me the same hyoocrites that bashed Fayose for not paying wages can open their mouth to chant APC for Osun when Aregbesola refused to pay wages for years and even insulted the workers.

1 Like

Re: “if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Shelumiel: 3:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Adeboye did not raise this lad well . Just look at the stuff coming out of his mouth ...what a disgrace ! Imagine, the son of a clergyman saying rubbish on social media . Chai! Later they will be quoting scripture upon scripture on how to train children when they themselves cannot train their own.

1 Like

Re: “if You Voted For Apc In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Lovelynife(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
Adeboye did not raise this lad well . Just look at the stuff coming out of his mouth ...what a disgrace ! Imagine, the son of a clergyman saying rubbish on social media . Chai! Later they will be quoting scripture upon scripture on how to train children when they themselves cannot train their own.

You better beg God for forgiveness. How sure are u that the page is a verified Instagram page of Pastor Leke?

(1) (Reply)

Law 1: Never Outshine The Master, Between Ambode & Tinubu / Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Takes Fresh Action After Meeting With Buhari, Oshiomho / Breaking News: Senator Shehu Sani Is The Only Cleared Candidate – APC Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.