Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (62803 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Princemedico18: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author= post=71482779]After GOD........ fear WOMEN!

After Satan Fear Women!
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Peckygirl(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man has been left devastated after he recently discovered that his wife of three years has been having an extra-marital affair. According to a social media influencer, Rita Egwu, the man's wife had been going see her lover (who is also married) in the apartment he rented for her years ago.

The woman who has now filed for divorce, allegedly told her husband that the man in question lavishes money on her and is very caring. She also allegedly said that she only married him to get a child because of her age. 

Read the full report below; 

I am so unhappy this morning. A male friend of mine just called to inform me that he just found out his wife of 3 years had maintained the rent of her former house where she lived before they got married. She had been going to spend time with the married man she was dating before they got married.

On confronting her she said "If na you, you go leave that kind man for yourself?" " He lavishes me with money and is very caring, I only married you to have a child because of my age".

Honestly, I have nothing to say to him. My only advice was he should just pray and forgive. He should find out what the married man is doing right and emulate.

Abi wetin I for talk?

Chai! Dude is inconsolable and keeps rambling " I love my wife and wanted the best for her".

Meanwhile madam moved out when he traveled. She took everything including pulling the electric wires on the wall, spoons, mop stick, matchstick, pure water nylon bag, broom etc. Left only the chairs in the living room because they are old.

She has filed for divorce already. He will be reading comments.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-heartbroken-after-wife-revealed-why-she-cheated-on-him-with-married-man.html

Stupid and foolish woman. Don't worry you will cry at last because Karma is a bastardized.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nicklaus11: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Its about time men start calling a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe...bloody hoe_low-show
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by eyinjuege: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
HannahHitler:
how good looking are you? What is your height? Does poverty run in your veins? You sabi book?

We have to know these things before selecting sperm..

I can't laugh o, abeg
grin grin grin
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Gkemz: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
And this yeye third party is taking sides with the unfaithful hoe. May your marriage crash like the person you are supporting.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Diso60090(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
A toto once Bleep can always be Bleep again depends on the fucking and the fucker
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
HannahHitler:
how good looking are you? What is your height? Does poverty run in your veins? You sabi book?

From your questions, you are not my type!!!
With a daughter like you as my future baby, I will be in a shithole. I won't make Whizkid's mistakes.
I am looking for a decent baby mama!
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Philpham:
Men cheat all the time, am happy the tables are reversing, and will continue to reverse so that men will suffer. The girl has nothing to loose , if the husband divorces her, she still has the liberty to continue her sweet relationship with the money bag.
Broke as.s husband here crying wolf. Weak man.

Just read ur previous comments and It was quite funny and interesting, I wish you healing from whatever had hurt you, we've been there.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by boyjo: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Liars!
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by funshint(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
All these Edo/Naija-delta girls....I fear them!!
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by boyjo: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:
when we say don't marry all these desperate overage women who are very close to menopause they will call us fools.experience is the best teacher .your mumu friend is still saying he love a cheating woman.tell your friend I said he should enjoy the fruit of his labour.

You know, life fit just turn out very funny.
What if e come happen say your daughter may just be very decent and beautiful that she may not get married because guys may say, "She is fine yet no boyfriend, she is fine yet unmarried, she must have a bad character', and finds herself overage. By then, the guys wey for marry am go don listen to your advice say make them no marry overage women.

This kain yeye story wey person concoct, na im you dey swallow hook, line and sinker dey give advice wey no follow??
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by jeff1607(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Has he gone out of shape?
Has he stopped being romantic?
How does he dress and smell?
Does he give her more money?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.

No matter what is done to please you ladies , you guys would never be satisfied or show appreciation.

what she doesn't know is that the married man would never leave his wife for this one , reality would set in soon enough.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by seangy4konji: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Aye le ooo
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.
Madam did u read the post? Its not a question of what he is doing or not doing. The woman maintained her old apartment from the start of their marriage.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
boyjo:

You know, life fit just turn out very funny.
What if e come happen say your daughter may just be very decent and beautiful that she may not get married because guys may say, "She is fine yet no boyfriend, she is fine yet unmarried, she must have a bad character', and finds herself overage. By then, the guys wey for marry am go don listen to your advice say make them no marry overage women.

This kain yeye story wey person concoct, na im you dey swallow hook, line and sinker dey give advice wey no follow??
not everyone should get married. if she is decent enough and marriage is one of the dreams she is working towards, I think she will see a good husband to marry long before the days of menopause.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by movetoca: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:
when we say don't marry all these desperate overage women who are very close to menopause they will call us fools.experience is the best teacher .your mumu friend is still saying he love a cheating woman.tell your friend I said he should enjoy the fruit of his labour.
They are over 30 and single for a reason. Marry them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by boyjo: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

not everyone should get married. if she is decent enough and marriage is one of the dreams she is working towards, I think she will see a good husband to marry long before the days of menopause.

My dear...smh...you must be really young, like 16.........
It seems to me that you don`t seem to know much about life.
Some men want to get married, no resources.
Some of the same men who are meant to marry our women.
Mtcheeew.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
boyjo:

My dear...smh...you must be really young, like 16.........
It seems to me that you don`t seem to know much about life.
Some men want to get married, no resources.
Some of the same men who are meant to marry our women.
Mtcheeew.
I will not have any problem with my daughter if she remain unmarried. as for the part that talk about my age,I don't like wasting insult on people online
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
movetoca:

They are over 30 and single for a reason. Marry them at your own peril.
most were hoeing about at their prime and when they are close to their expiry date they will want one innocent man to bear the pains

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Maxvasia(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
A woman who looks outside without batting an eyelid just cos of the points u highlighted is NOT a wife but just a woman. Such a marriage cannot be dissolved fast enough
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Pataricatering(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xaos:
Your wife cheated on you yet you're there crying saying shíts that you love her... Dude should run and get tested for STD. He should be glad he's alive. She didn't kill him.

These hoes ain't loyal. But that's none of my business.
as if the dogs are loyal ? Mscheew !

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by drnoel: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
delugajackson:
Hoes don't retire. We keep hammering it on these men but they chose not to listen. Now here you are, crying over an unrepentant hoe that does not even give a rat a.ss about your existence. You should be happy she filed for divorce, now she can carry-on with her whoring life peacefully and without interferance.

There is nothing more dangerous than staying in a toxic relationship/marriage, and there is nothing more deadlier than a cheating wife. For a woman that dated a married man in her past, it shows her lack of standards and level of irresponsibility, and not even marriage can change her.

Moral of the story - Never take a hoe for a wife.

How does that make her a how? Maybe a bad wife, a very bad one actually. U Don't know whole story so hold Ur tongue
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by TeamDoctor: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
"""After God, Fear Woman""" Like if you believe, share if you dont
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by BabbanBura(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
HannahHitler:

Quiet interesting i must say!
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by bigcasava1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
no woman fit break ma hrt!
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by frozen70(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
All I can say is satisfy a woman in all areas she needs to be satisfied and things like this won't happen

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by frozen70(f): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
bigcasava1:
no woman fit break ma hrt!

You are even to small for a woman to break your heart

And because you no reach wetin woman dey take men do, she will just put you in the inner zip of her hand bag and zip you up

You can only breath when she opens the first zip to locate the inner zip wey you dey

The worst is that she will so deal with you and you won't be able to complain

By the time she is through with you both you and your big cassava go shrink

Never understand estimate the power of a woman
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Itzurboi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
If that shyt you typed up there is what i av to do to keep a woman in my house, then nah LADIES with BENEFIT sure pass... infact babymama is the best, considering how unfaithful SOME partner have become
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by movetoca: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

most were hoeing about at their prime and when they are close to their expiry date they will want one innocent man to bear the pains
Most times these guys marry them not knowing that if these ladies have better options, they will never agree to marry them. How do you please a woman that married you for her own selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
movetoca:

Most times these guys marry them not knowing that if these ladies have better options, they will never agree to marry them. How do you please a woman that married you for her own selfish reasons.
That is why we must Marry only those in their 20s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.