Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (62797 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by fineboynl(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
any girl above 30 not yet married called for serious problem.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Alpha sucks beta buck. Never marry post wall women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bloggers sha!!Isn't that the same lady that claimed a lecturer said single mums are prostitutes? same blogger carried the story.

Why do I have a feeling it is this blogger behind that FB handle and that woman knows nothing about all this.
https://www.nairaland.com/4740977/no-difference-between-single-mothers
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by musicnmagic(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
A hoe remains a hoe
nothing on earth can stop the kittycat from scratching, mr man just move on, you deserve better.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by spiritedtete: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Married right no! You want to marry slay....

Please don't marry any woman who makes money a priority...

Don't marry a poor woman too.... When she wait too long she will leave you.... When someone whine her with money.... You will cry oo

Forget that sex thing if that is what is keeping you please.... Companionship is beyond sex...

Story like you can't watch another man have her.... My friend when you marry her and she sees someone who is richer.... She will still fuuuvk

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rayobaba(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sorry u married hungry pauper wife.
He no dey commot for body. It's a disease.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Just2endowed2(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
the wife is an ungrateful person. cheating because the husband doesnt have enough money to splash on u. Thats why Nigeria women cheat a lot.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by khvnggift(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Proff or wedonbelieveit
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by QuickStandard: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Has he gone out of shape?
Has he stopped being romantic?
How does he dress and smell?
Does he give her more money?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.

A cheating wife will always cheat, no matter what the hussy does right.

If you like be rich as dangote, or fit like Anthony Josh, or be romantic like Ramsey Noah and even look cool like RMD. A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Women are extension of men as the Bible made us to understand that they come from our ribs. that aside women are good in manipulating men. You can ask Adam, wise King Solomon, Samson et al.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by BabbanBura(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rityonyi:
grin

Laughing over someone's predicament? I pray you soon get to similar receiving end. Amen
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Aniacs(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Am confused Gosh
Infact getting married to a non virgin is totally an error at your own detriment
now I know why God said we she be virgins till marriage
God is very wise

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by 1miccza: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
My brother, this is why i tell people when it comes to stuffs like marriage and relationship, treat with a liberal mindset, she told your friend pointedly ''if na you, you go leave that kain man?'' bros, dump her sorry ass and look for someone else, no be do or die affair oo
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
"She Devil"
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by murphyibiam15(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Wish I can like this post a thousand times. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Same questions they ask the women when it's the other way round.
still , two wrongs can never make a right
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by BurningBlade: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Well, I believe the man must have seen the red flags waving at him but because of love, he ignored them. Now he's getting what he truly deserve, a heart break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Smile4daddy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
I still keep to the opinion that baby mama is the best.

Wife and devil are like 5&6.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.
Seriously? She clearly stated she married him to have a child. Obviously, none of these mattered in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Reelmii: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:
when we say don't marry all these desperate overage women who are very close to menopause they will call us fools.experience is the best teacher .your mumu friend is still saying he love a cheating woman.tell your friend I said he should enjoy the fruit of his labour.
my friend shut up there,

it is not about the age, it is about the person involved

a younger lady would have done same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Amazonboss(f): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man has been left devastated after he recently discovered that his wife of three years has been having an extra-marital affair. According to a social media influencer, Rita Egwu, the man's wife had been going see her lover (who is also married) in the apartment he rented for her years ago.

The woman who has now filed for divorce, allegedly told her husband that the man in question lavishes money on her and is very caring. She also allegedly said that she only married him to get a child because of her age. 

Read the full report below; 

I am so unhappy this morning. A male friend of mine just called to inform me that he just found out his wife of 3 years had maintained the rent of her former house where she lived before they got married. She had been going to spend time with the married man she was dating before they got married.

On confronting her she said "If na you, you go leave that kind man for yourself?" " He lavishes me with money and is very caring, I only married you to have a child because of my age".

Honestly, I have nothing to say to him. My only advice was he should just pray and forgive. He should find out what the married man is doing right and emulate.

Abi wetin I for talk?

Chai! Dude is inconsolable and keeps rambling " I love my wife and wanted the best for her".

Meanwhile madam moved out when he traveled. She took everything including pulling the electric wires on the wall, spoons, mop stick, matchstick, pure water nylon bag, broom etc. Left only the chairs in the living room because they are old.

She has filed for divorce already. He will be reading comments.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-heartbroken-after-wife-revealed-why-she-cheated-on-him-with-married-man.html

Meanwhile madam moved out when he traveled. She took everything including pulling the electric wires on the wall, spoons, mop stick, matchstick, pure water nylon bag, broom etc. Left only the chairs in the living room because they are old.

She has filed for divorce already.

She moved out everything and left only chairs because they are old(lie) Marriage , 3years!

Look @ the wedding pictures,lavished money on wedding only to bring in a woman who loves money and she found none. Men go for your size.

To the woman, you can get your child without toiling with an innocent man's emotion. You've released a beast to the world.

I pray he recovers all
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by kapelvej: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Chairman, you read the post, the woman said she only married her husband for child bearing . She siad she was never going to leave her ex alone, because the guy has money, Your response is not related

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by franchasng: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018

On confronting her she said "If na you, you go leave that kind man for yourself?" " He lavishes me with money and is very caring, I only married you to have a child because of my age".

Guys any girl telling u that she loves u, pls run o because there is nothing like love.

Love is a word used by smarter humans to manipulate other humans for their personal gain and benefit.

All the ladies screaming I LOVE MY MAN, don't mind them, they love the way he splashes money and gifts on them.

Chioma is forming love for Davido, why Because Davido have got the money raining on her!

Annie Idibia claims she loves Tuface why

All because of money!

And of course men too are victim, they use I LOVE YOU to deceive and manipulate ladies they are smarter than.

Life is a jungle....you get what your smartness and luck can get for u.

Love is for the weak! They will wake up when they have been used to fulfill the other party's selfish wish then the spell called love will fall off.

If there is love, why do people who once professed I LOVE YOU to each other later start professing I HATE YOU when things go against their selfish desire

If there is love, why would husband and wife who once swore to love each other till death wake up and start professing hatred and wanting each other dead or whatever

LOVE is a FALLACY!

All romantic love comes with a condition; either money, sex, beauty, sexy shape, figure 8, big Abs, 12 packs, handsomeness, fame, politics, connection or what have u.

We form love when we find someone that has the things we have been desiring to get lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
murphyibiam15:

still , two wrongs can never make a right

Nobody is advocating for anyone to do any wrong. Read and understand. When this happens on the reverse, they always ask the woman the questions above. Trying to blame her for the man's action, so this time the man should answer the questions.

3 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by ibkayee(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
what baffles me the most is the way women think..she deserves every attention from her husband going by what you just said but the husband does not deserve that abi? What as she done to keep her husband... Marriage is not balanced if only one person does everything for the other, so my dear you're very wrong

4 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Lovelife433(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

See them, later they will say it's natural for men to cheat but when served same thing hot by a woman, they cry blue murder, nansense.
two bullet for brain baby
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Hades2016(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

See them, later they will say it's natural for men to cheat but when served same thing hot by a woman, they cry blue murder, nansense.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
poor man, just move on.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Reference(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Wish I can like this post a thousand times. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Same questions they ask the women when it's the other way round.

This tit for tat psychological rush for the basement of morality is unhealthy and will hurt far more women than men in the long run. I seriously fear for our daughters of the future. The best way to conquer is to stoop and accept responsibility for making things work.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Reference:

This tit for tat psychological rush for the basement of morality is unhealthy and will hurt far more women than men in the long run. I seriously fear for our daughters of the future. The best way to conquer is to stoop and accept responsibility for making things work.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. No one has right to cheat on their spouse for whatever reason, whether male or female. My own interest is if a woman should be blamed when her husband cheats, then a man should receive the blame too when the wife cheats.

4 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by onmyowncj: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
D way women leave their male lover for another guy because of material comfort makes me scared of getting married,I plan to marry in my 30 I'm 28 now,should I remain single or marry?

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by selfwife(f): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
If the woman packed everything in the house and still filed for divorce, I am forced to ask that how much does it cost to file for divorce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.