Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,033 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (45380 Views)

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Her story seems to add up. Now I understand why kemi trolls her everywhere its pay back time.
sure it adds up in similar lunatic minds.. Same way she claimed Linda was never pregnant.. Abeg u and ur mental Associates should shift
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Adakintroy:
Linda didn't actually buy her banana island house from federal bonds. So...most people can give but can't take.

See many people saying leave Linda alone.do you know how many life's and relationships that woman would naturally have wrecked on her way to the top?..this is a gossip blog. More like approko/ tatafo blog so you can imagine.

I don't care if this news is true or not. Those who will believe will believe, those who will not will not..after all that's the nature of gossips.

But let Linda feel a taste of her own medicine. So for once she believe the Whiteman saying of what goes around comes around. Nothing personal.
What nonsense are you people actually saying. Linda should feel a taste of her own medicine bullshit.. All his is because Linda is rich, i be you there are other people tarnishing images worse than what you perceive Linda is doing yet are been ignored. Leave Linda alone cos she clearly doesnt give a frck!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
seangy4konji:
That Linda is a hoe..

Na wizkid sabi her well well. Madam fish pepper soup..you can't destroy peoples homes and make money from it and exct to have a scandal free life yourself..

You are Jo saint and your yansh will be blown open so the world will know d devil you are also..

Karma is a how like Linda...enjoy the doses coming from kemi..

She States fact...deny it if dem born you well.

[/s]
Wizkid is an ugly broke dwarf
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Spatta:
This Case will end up in the Court, I see Linda revenging against Kemi and deciding to punish her

then we will hear more stories with evidence

I know some of the trolls are true

Linda will be mum because these things will only worsen the situation

If KEMI succeed to drag Linda to Court, she will make some money from defamation and Linda will loose some popularity because of the

authenticity of some of the news

You know Lawyers, They love to drag a matter to increase their own gain
Are you even educated at all? Linda has nothing to lose afterall sleeping with countless men is not a crime in any law, but if Kemi fails to produce evidence she is gone..... And dont forget Linda is rich and can use her money to frustrate kemi's ass as long as she dims fit..
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
tammie24:

No not 'dated'

He fuccked her!

Smelly pusssy
I know you wish you had such rich smelly pussy around you. Broke fool grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
tammie24:
and Linda will be dragged to court for all the fake stories she has been posting over the years

She will need to come up with evidence too
But no one has sued Linda yet, meaning they know she has evidence, but kemi will suffer if Linda takes a law suit against her cos kemi is currently in a sorry state as a broke hoe. She will suffer for Linda hand oo. Money is power
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
lloyds:
People say this woman is mad.. but most of the things she says are usually correct afterwards.
Including Linda's fake pregnancy??
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by camaraderi(m): 12:24am On Sep 25, 2018
BlastAfonja:

But no one has sued Linda yet, meaning they know she has evidence, but kemi will suffer if Linda takes a law suit against her cos kemi is currently in a sorry state as a broke hoe. She will suffer for Linda hand oo. Money is power

Only in nigeria will people like you think having money automatically means jail time. It is not a criminal offense, worst case scenario is linda will charge her to court for defamation and libel. If Linda wins, the court will award her some money and maybe some more punitive damages. And she files for bankruptcy if she is unable to pay. Shikena civil matter.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2018
BlastAfonja:

What nonsense are you people actually saying. Linda should feel a taste of her own medicine bullshit.. All his is because Linda is rich, i be you there are other people tarnishing images worse than what you perceive Linda is doing yet are been ignored. Leave Linda alone cos she clearly doesnt give a frck!!

Here we go again. She is rich. Who isn't relatively.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by validstar1: 5:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Xisnin:

So you support hypocrisy and you're complaining about Buhari.
I don't like dumb people replying to my post. Since you didn't understand the post why not look the other way zombie?
Sincerely you're a false personality
Mr personality, for all we know you engage in full-blooded criminal in real life. But you find it convenient to criticise a woman for having premarital sex. Shame.
why
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by tammie24: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2018
BlastAfonja:

smelly pussy around me?

Is that what you have all around you?

PS I may not be as rich as Linda
But I most definitely don't want a smelly pussy around me.

Now disappear!
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by seangy4konji: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
BlastAfonja:
[s][/s]
Wizkid is an ugly broke dwarf
lol.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by jafol(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Heya ur ipob sister Linda ikeji is been used n dumped now u r emotional, cry us a river. You people haven't seen anything yet
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Akanti50: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
jafol:

Heya ur ipob sister Linda ikeji is been used n dumped now u r emotional, cry us a river. You people haven't seen anything yet
Heehehe in Timaya's voice **show me what you gat ah blem blem**...
Village champ, who told you Linda is interested in marriage.. Use and dump ko refuse heap ni
Broke fool!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Akanti50: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
tammie24:
smelly pussy around me?

Is that what you have all around you?

PS I may not be as rich as Linda
But I most definitely don't want a smelly pussy around me.

Now disappear!
Say the truth hehe
I know you need Linda's type of smelly pussy around you, but you are not classy enough for her sorry!!
Someone called u a Broke fool is that true!! grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Akanti50: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Adakintroy:

Here we go again. She is rich. Who isn't relatively.

You are not
You and Kemi are broke fools.. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by tinubuUGLYwella: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Akanti50:

You are not
Chai.. Wicked

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by IloveToMess: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
camaraderi:

Only in nigeria will people like you think having money automatically means jail time. It is not a criminal offense, worst case scenario is linda will charge her to court for defamation and libel. If Linda wins, the court will award her some money and maybe some more punitive damages. And she files for bankruptcy if she is unable to pay. Shikena civil matter.
Character assassination is a criminal offence boy!. If Linda wins her in country it is either she pays fine or serves jail term which jail term is obvious cos she is a broke crack.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Akanti50:

You are not

OK. .sir.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Newway2(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
egopersonified:
This Linda too resemble me sha

Na young egopersonified few years ago.... ��
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by egopersonified(f): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Newway2:

Na young egopersonified few years ago.... ��

she is older ooo, don't mind that her social media age.

I don too fat na him cause am, instead of having my panadol extra(oblong) face, the face don dey turn football(round).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.