Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her (45376 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos / Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by jeremiah007: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Controversial social media critic, Kemi Olunloyo is at it again. The ex-governor’s daughter is alleging that one of Prince Jide Kosoko and late Henietta Kosoko’s children threatened her after her tweet calling for the investigation of Jide over his wife’s death. Sshe went on Facebook live to clear the air on her first tweet about Jide Kosoko being investigated for ritual over the death of his Henritta who is his third wife to have died.

Kemi then went ahead to threaten Toyin Kosoko who had sent her a threat. In her usal manner, she dragged Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Bainca Ojukwu and Olamide into the discussion. She also threatened to unravel the Toyin Kosoko that threatened

“Good morning it’s June 9, 2016 live from Ibadan, Nigeria. I am Kemi Olunloyo. This video is a very serious one and is a stern warning to the daughter of Jide Kosoko. Earlier this week Jide Kosoko lost his 3rd wife Henrietta Kosoko. And I made it known on social media, I tweeted it and posted it on my Facebook that Jide Kosoko has lost his third wife and he is now a black widower. Well, he has actually being a black widower since he lost his second wife. A black widow is a woman who has lost one, two, three husbands; a black widower is a man who has lost two, three or more wives. It’s an English term, it doesn’t really say anything about the person whether they are responsible for the deaths or not.

Last night, Toyin Kosoko came to my Facebook and left a threat. She said I’m really stupid, I’m looking for people to visit my page, she said a bunch of crap and then she said wait till I see her she is going to get back at me. Toyin Kosoko you don’t really want to mess with me. First of all I’m going to drag you on social media. I am a social media critic; I’m a social media expert. I’m gonna drag you so low by the time you are supposed to be mourning your mum. This is not the time. I have the right to say what I feel as a person; the bottom line is that your father should be investigated for rituals that’s what I wrote. I did not say your father did rituals, I did not say your father used your mother for rituals. I said rituals are prevalent in Nollywood and should be investigated. I don’t like ritualism, when my father got involved in it I reported him and did a documentary for the world to listen to. It traps you and it takes a lot for you to come out and speak about your family. I spoke about Olamide and how he visits ritualists for his music business. I don’t just makes things up, people tell me things and I verify them. When he refused to sign a female artist, what happened? Later on his male artists started leaving after he signed a female artist. It takes a lot of things for me to say the things I say on social media but one thing I will not tolerate is threat.Now we are in a civilized society right, you could sue me. Adeboye hasn’t sued me, Oyedepo hasn’t sued me, many of the public figures that I’ve talked about haven’t sued me even Bianca Ojukwu who said she does not know Femi Fani-Kayode and I told the world that she knows Femi Fani-Kayode and was pregnant for him twice while we were in London. Let me tell you something, everybody can actually go to court and sue me. When you sue me I will come to court and prove you wrong and you will lose and then I will sue you and you will pay me money.

Your father have a fourth wife he should be worried her safety and that’s my message for you Toyin Kosoko. Don’t mess around with me, don’t fool around with me, don’t threaten me that you’re gonna get back at me. You can’t get back at me unless you want to do rituals. If you threaten my life I have people waiting for you. Toyin, whoever you are wherever you are I will find out about you fast. This is Ibadan. Toyin Kosoko, this is my message for you, bring it on.”

>http://www.clickjerry.com/2016/06/after-attacking-jide-kosoko-for-rituals.html

Watch Video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044808285606980&id=405398802881268&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by darealsola(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
this girl is a crazy attention seeker.oloriburuku somebody.Anyways first to comment

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by olayinka807: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bad girl,May God touch this lady`s heart and her mouth.

For more information+pictures visit @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/kemi-olunloyo-warns-toyin-kosoko-for.html

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by mii4u(f): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
I don't know wat to make out of this KEMI

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rich people problems.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by ajebuter(f): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
The duo of aunty Kemi and Toyin have no respect for the dead..

So unYoruba!

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Omotayor123(f): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
This woman sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
This she-boon looking like Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians won't just stfu for once

Funny how Nkem was once an Ipob hero grin

I even forecasted a possible Biafran presidency grin cheesy

I don't know whether she has settled her beef with them I-punk youths

We fit dash them grin We no want this werey for Yorubaland

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by kikesblog(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Must this woman alwayz talk about other people's life?..
Nawa o. :/

Btw,download my new song @ http://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Flexherbal(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Allow these people to mourn their mother and wife first.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by amtaken(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
I came here to check names and I am not in anyway disappointed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by elfico(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na wa o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by vickylincon(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bad girl, I no won say wetin dey my mind so that she won't come for me as well. I no get mind for wahala

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by rotexteymie(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
shocked shocked ... .. She should provide proves now if she's so sure about what she's saying undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
what makes one a social media expert pls

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by kestare(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Noone has sued You becos they feel You have mental issues. . This mama needs help, and fast

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by amarachi06(f): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Some insane people may be right sometimes.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Larrey(f): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Which one Is toyin kosoko again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Businessideas: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
How she thought of being a pharmacist and eventually made it through pharmacy school still amazes me!!!!!! She's so much into Show bizness like Kilode!!!!
Please let the bereaved family mourn their dead. E jo ma. Biko
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by doveda: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
On behalf of all Ibadan indigenes

You are welcome to kidnap and use this woman for whatsoever you wish to. Trust me, when I say that she won't be missed smiley

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by LEERICIST(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ghen Ghen... War start! cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
She no get sense,ugly gurl.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Splinz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
This Kemi eh... Her matter don tire me jare.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Sexytemi(f): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Basket mouth don start to leak again ooo, make this old woman act her age na.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by johnlegend01: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
What is this now? undecided
The mourning period should pass before all these crap.

On another hand, Kemi Olunloyo must be something like a witch herself. I kinda find some element of truth in the things she say at times. How she gets these things makes me think she herself in into something.
I guess not having a home is her own price.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by onlyHim(f): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
hmmnm, well I'm at the balcony, not inside or outside, just watching what happens next.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
i wud be very happy if the mods stop puttin this woman wayo on fp....

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by native2(f): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
When politicians steal our money to train their children most of those children are not always useful to the society and their families. Aunty Kemi's case is a typical example. She has turn out a disgrace both to the family and the society or what do you say to someone who insults her own father!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Segadem(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
I stop the reading immediately I got to the part "Adeboye hasn't sued me, Oyedepo hasn't sued me" So u too knew that your comments against them deserve to get u Sue.
Madam u need Christ.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits / Moyo Lawal Twerks On The Floor At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.