Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend (21714 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by shadrach77: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Oscar Pistorius and his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp pose for a picture in Johannesburg
[img]http://timenewsfeed.files./2013/02/reeva1.jpg?w=753[/img]

A VALENTINE DAY’S TRAGEDY FOR THE BLADE RUNNER (Written By Chief Femi Fani-Kayode)
"Oscar Pistorius, who is also known as ”the Blade Runner”, has shot his girlfriend to death on Valentine’s eve. This is such a tragedy. A man that is loved and respected by so many from all over the world has killed his beautiful young lover, who happens to be one of South Africa’s top models, in cold blood.
The initial “accidental-shooting burglar theory” has been dismissed by the South Afrocan (gbagaun sic) police. According to the BBC there are speculations that there have been previous acts of domestic violence and altercations between the couple, that there was a terrible arguement (gbagaun sic) going on just before the shooting and that this is a straightforward case of cold-blooded murder probably as a consequence of high passion.
Whatever the the truth may be, all I can say is that this is a great tragedy and we need to be careful about the kind of women that we spend our time with. Any woman that stirs up your anger and constantly provokes your wrath ought to be avoided like a plague. It is those that bring peace and tranquility into our lives that we should cherish.
I have little doubt that Pistorius, who was a great achiever, a living icon, the greatest and best known African sportsman in world history and an absolute gentleman, was provoked into a murderous rage by his pretty little lover and that she played on his insecurities and inadequacies. These are the classic traits of the biblical “strange woman”- the destroyer of men’s dreams and destinies.
Only God knows who sent this creature from the sea into this great man’s life just to destroy it. For Pistorius it is all over. In one moment of blind rage he has lost everything and he has brought shame, disgrace, sorrow and infamy upon his name and that of his family. The blood he has shed will speak against him and his lineage forever. And all because of a sexy and pretty little model who the devil sent his way.
May the Lord deliver us all from the daughters of Jezebel, Dalilah (gbagaun sic), Athalia (gbagaun sic) and Yemoja".

Reeva Steenkamp was an active Twitter user and tweeted to her followers late on Wednesday night of how excited she was about Valentine’s Day. “What do you have up your sleeve for your love tomorrow” she asked. Steenkamp was also a promoter of domestic violence awareness and re-tweeted a message on Wednesday advising people to “wear black this Friday in support against #rape and woman abuse #blackfriday.”
Most notably, the model sent out the following tweet on Feb. 10:

Reeva Steenkamp @reevasteenkamp

I woke up in a happy safe home this morning. Not everyone did. Speak out against the rape of individuals…http://instagr.am/p/Viq8nNwPRy/
7:17 AM - 10 Feb 13

Police say that there had been previous incidents at Pistorius’ home, which they describe as “allegations of a domestic nature,” says the BBC. The Olympian was expected to appear in the Pretoria Magistrate’s court on Thursday afternoon but this has been delayed until Friday.

SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!! RIP Reeva Steenkamp. May God grant your gentle soul justice - AMEN.

P.S.:

Linda Ikeji just called me to confirm the authenticity of this story, as she wants to blog it and it is no longer on FFK's page. As I explained in my first paragraph and will authoritatively repeat, I copied it direct from Chief Femi Fani-Kayode's page on FB before he deleted it and YES, you read this story here FIRST! I stand by my words anytime, so you can quote me to promote a good cause. I am also certain that numerous witnesses on his page will gladly corroborate my story, as he engaged in a war of words (as usual) with those that disagreed with him. He called one fan an "idiot" and the rest "dumb" for disagreeing with his EVIL remarks. As you know, I strongly campaign against Domestic Violence, so I won't take this lying down!

http://e4pr..com/2013/02/femi-fani-kayode-blames-reeva-steenkamp.html
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by visionbiafra: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pistorios ur career is over, but i'll always love u cos u were such a great athlete. It's been a week of shocking stories: the Pope's resignation, Goldie's death etc.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2013
U mean this came from Fani Kayode?
Is this how he thinks?
Eww!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by devigblegble: 3:08am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by oddy4real(m): 3:20am On Feb 17, 2013
See how joblessness has reduced Mr Fani Kayode to a petty old man...

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by thehunted(m): 3:23am On Feb 17, 2013
He is entitled to his opinion. Leave him alone

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by fuckluv(f): 3:25am On Feb 17, 2013
Is this man being partial? How could he be making excuses for a murderer! As if he was there to actually witnessed what transpired between the two. A murderer is a murderer whether a sportsman or not!

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by gramci: 3:25am On Feb 17, 2013
Fani Kayode, SMH

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 3:25am On Feb 17, 2013
What Fani Kayode wrote down there couldn't have been an absolute nonsense in all ramification...everyone of us know how insecurities in relationships can become very deadly if not checked, how much more a man with disability despite the niche he carved out for himself.

There is no anger that is greater than when somebody is in love and somebody uses it to manipulate you and make you feel insecure while constantly making it look like you're being loved out of consideration or constantly making you feel like you're in a competition over him or her.If you ask me what my opinions are? a better option would have been to walk away and find someone else.....after saying all this i still maintain that Oscar has a case to answer and he has blood on his hands ,but again coming from somebody like FANI KAYODE i still maintain that he's on CRACK.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Prexzi(m): 3:26am On Feb 17, 2013
hel No femi fani cant be dis dull.. he nt even sentenced yet and u saying bye bye to his career. n wetin concern accident with devilsh ladies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Jimbadly: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2013
Bullcrap!!! Fani is prolly a misogynist to make such a comment. Pistorious is mentally sick to have gone to such an extreme as killing his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by TenKobo1: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2013
Fani Kayode has scored a new low even by his own below-the-gutter standard.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by tutu1: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2013
Pistorios career is over, but a pretty young girls life is over too, which is worse? I feel for both of their families,so sad, civilians should not have guns.As for Femi Kayode or whatever his name is, I don't want to believe he wrote that, and if he did damn SMH. all you people following others on their Facebook just for mischievous reasons Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by MadCow1: 3:37am On Feb 17, 2013
Man shoots woman to death, blames the woman for making him shoot her!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by alaladakosta(f): 3:45am On Feb 17, 2013
made some sense to me.woman should learn not to provoke a man beyond his bearing capacity.when a man is mad at you,common sense is keep quite and say "am sorry" to calm him down. That Moku Mogbe Modaran Moment is when you trying to flex muscle with an angry man.not justifying his action though.he needs just walk away next time,sadly no next time for him. pathetic.

29 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by FLORIDACAR: 3:50am On Feb 17, 2013
If there is any Facebook page am dying to be on it will sure be this slowpoke call Femi fani kayode... It's only lunatic like FFK that quick to blame dead young lady for such tragedy.
It was same that Femi fanikayode that blames Presidet Obama for gay marriage in UK and europe forth night ago.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by DatIgboboy(m): 4:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Dakosta am with u on this one, I just want add some few lines,,,,avoid that pretty creature straight from the pit of the sea, they are deadly.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by DnigerianPrince: 4:06am On Feb 17, 2013
Sounds like an uneducated Nigerian man who sees nothing wrong with domestic violence against women.

Oh well opinions are like assholes, everyone has got one and they're full of sh1t. Your opinion sir, stinks like a murdafukn crap

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 17, 2013
That dead lady is damn...pretty!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Flygerian1(m): 4:27am On Feb 17, 2013
WTH is SSK?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by floriana(m): 4:30am On Feb 17, 2013
And to think that this man ever made an attempt no matter how feeble to govern the state of Osun!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by YorubaOmoge: 4:32am On Feb 17, 2013
Fani is always looking for a way to validate his existence. And he fails every time.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2013
I do see his point, although there is no justification for murder. It's a pity it's all over for pistorious, a great athlete fallen from greatness into destruction.

This should serve as a lessen to all,

Women - try to control your tongue, stop all these feminism crap and submit, stop challenging your man or saying hurtful things to him, everybody has a breaking point regardless of how nice he/she is.

Men - try to curtail or control your anger, remember no woman on earth is worth destroying you career over, and most of all, chose your partner wisely. Not all that glitters is gold.

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 4:39am On Feb 17, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Sounds like an uneducated Nigerian man who sees nothing wrong with domestic violence against women.

Oh well opinions are like assholes, everyone has got one and they're full of sh1t. Your opinion sir, stinks like a murdafukn crap

Dude that guy is very far from uneducated, that guy is a highly successful lawyer as far a Nigeria is concerned.

Besides he isn't trying to justify violence against women, he is only trying to point out how a wrong choice of woman could turn the most gentle man into a beast.

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by DnigerianPrince: 4:50am On Feb 17, 2013
50calibre:

Dude that guy is very far from uneducated, that guy is a highly successful lawyer as far a Nigeria is concerned.

Besides he isn't trying to justify violence against women, he is only trying to point out how a wrong choice of woman could turn the most gentle man into a beast.

Check my post again, "sounds like"

Besides, no excuse for taking another person's life especially when it involves couples. What happened to walking away? Why take the life you can't make because you can't take the heat?

Too many cases of men killing their partners because of disagreements.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:55am On Feb 17, 2013
50calibre:

Or a woman's wrong choice dating a beast can take her life on Valentine's Day.

They had fights and arguments in the past, it is clear which of them needed protection.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Aikayy: 4:56am On Feb 17, 2013
I'm not surprised. Have always seen this Fani guy as a mor.on, the way he spent time criticising Achebe's book"there was a country"and up loading videos. I knew d dude deserved an award for(mo.ron of d decade/century). HOW CAN A SANE ADULT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINT D DEAD?

Word of advice Mr Kayode, I know u r trying to b relevant.... But ur continuous rants only ridicules u further. Especially, when all ur comments and article are competing in daftness!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by FXKing2012(m): 5:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Femi Fani-Kayode is entitiled to his opinion albeit dumb.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by MadCow1: 5:36am On Feb 17, 2013
50calibre:

so it's the woman's fault she got shot...

Wonderful things...

And he is supposed to be a MAN.

Ok.. I see..

I guess no be only me dey mad.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 17, 2013
This is completely preposterous.pistorios has no justification for wasting the young woman.She trusted him with her life n thought she was safe with him but he betrayed her trust.I bet he's regretting his action now.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by TableLeg(m): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2013
fuckluv: Is this man being partial? How could he be making excuses for a murderer! As if he was there to actually witnessed what tranpired between the two. A murderer is a murderer whether a sportsman or not!
Be careful with your choice of words ..... Until he is found guilty, he remains a suspect not a murderer
You can say all you want but that is the case!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 17, 2013
Well I don't support the murder,he was totally wrong in doing that.But guys have ‎u ever being with a woman as FFK described?Such women can actually turn a gentle man into a beast by using just their dangerous tongues.Believe me most of you guys can't withstand that heat from such women when turned up on you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seun Kuti And Pregnant Girlfriend (Picture) / Photos From Candlelight Procession For Aisha Abimbola By Nollywood Actors / Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.