Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore (2663 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Okay. It's a season film.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by chiefolododo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF SARAKI ALL APC MEMBERS SHALL PANIC

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
I can be like buhariguy, yarimo, NgeneukwuNkita, et al, for SARAKI.

#ProjectOsun
#GrowNigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by capatainrambo: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
the nemesis of all evil black zombies is here.

the real jagaban that gives free anti zombie serum.

All zombies that will run here to insult our distinguished lively senate president Dr saraki. receive your healings

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by anonymuz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Heart attack for apc is imminent on Thursday.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Smithkafors(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
My incoming president, my PVC is for PDP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by anonymuz(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
capatainrambo:
the nemesis of all evil black zombies is here.

the real jagaban that gives free anti zombie serum.

All zombies that will run here to insult our distinguished lively senate president Dr saraki. receive your healings
you get bad mouth no be small

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Originality007: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin saraki the man of the moment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
When he said he have anti godfatherism

We thought it's a joke

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by seborrhic: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is called "bragging rights".
The first election Saraki gets to canvass votes for a PDP candidate,since his defection,and PDP is at the cusps of victory.
Saraki must be feeling like a super star,loved by the gods,and who would blame him.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by capatainrambo: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Smithkafors:
My incoming president, my PVC is for PDP.
in rooting for atiku grin. but if saraki emerges he will have my undiluted support

buhari is going to daura.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
2 million times zero =0 . All his efforts is zero as we don't want PDP in Yoruba states. Even with a governor owing salary PDP can't beat APC and that shows PDP and their Ibo supporters don't understand our politics.

Saraki is greater than Ojukwu and Ibo can kiss his ass .

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by capatainrambo: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
anonymuz:
you get bad mouth no be small
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by yemobrown(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki's gait radiates so much confidence. So presidential!! Doff my hat.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by tesppidd: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
That was how they pampered and eulogized NNAMDI KUNU until he disappeared.

Post 2019, Saraki will be inconsequential.

The best he would be is a senator.

Let him enjoy his spot light for another 7 months.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Chri08102702694: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
PDP is full of action men.

PDP POWER. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by magoo10(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Energetic president of the senate president

Saraki baba oloye is a game changer

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Johnnyessence(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Omo babaoloye on point. nothing do you jaree. you are welcome to ileife.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Goahead(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
All hail baba oloye!

The APC nightmare tongue

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by PRINCEELEGHUS: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
CALL FOR MORE INFO
NO LONG STORY
NO COST

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by capatainrambo: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
tesppidd:
That was how they pampered and eulogized NNAMDI KUNU until he disappeared.

Post 2019, Saraki will be inconsequential.

The best he would be is a senator.

Let him enjoy his spot light for another 7 months.
your mates have gone underground since yesterday

what re you still roaming and grunting about for ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by IgboticGirl(f): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin What is even the work of Dele Momodu sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
2 million times zero =0 . All his efforts is zero as we don't want PDP in Yoruba states. Even with a governor owing salary PDP can't beat APC and that shows PDP and their Ibo supporters don't understand our politics.

Saraki is greater than Ojukwu and Ibo can kiss his ass .
I can feel ur pain,the APC election loss really caused u highbp,Osun is PDP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by IgboticGirl(f): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by IgboticGirl(f): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by IgboticGirl(f): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I can feel ur pain,the APC election loss really caused u highbp,Osun is PDP
It's like saying Borno is APGA, is it very possible ? Your people don't understand our politics.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Quidquopro: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chaiii ogbeni
Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by olasaad(f): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Where is Aregbesola? We have not heard from him concerning this election abi he don get heart attack ni

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by tizzdi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
he don arrive to conclude the INCONCLUSIVE grin
Re: Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore by madapcmod: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
The real JAGABAN of Nigerian Politics.

I will surely vote for this intellectual, vibrant and energetic gentleman if he gets PDP ticket.

please teach APC politics 101

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu's Lecture In The US Over Nigeria. Do You Agree With Him? / Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! / Edo 2020: Why We Disqualified Obaseki- APC Screening Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.