Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) (29327 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Supreme Court Nullifies Makinde's Sack Of LGA Chairmen, Councillors In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by BabaO2: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
Lagos State APC are Really Confused...

So Everyone is Against a Man that has done quite well becos of one Man..

Anyway it's not my business.... it's your party..

My Business is to Vote..
stop saying what you dont know. Ambode is crude, he destroyed systems that have been working, badargry is cut off from Lagos state because of his cluelessness, refuse has taken over lagos again, ilubirin project abandoned, innocent chaplain sacked, traffic jams have taken over lagos without solution, nepotism everywhere at alausa, etc wo this man face front.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is what Tinubu did in Osun that led them to this situation,overbearing attitudes and highhandedness is what led them to this current mess in Osun by choosing most hate candidate as their flagbearer, a lot of APC members that voted PDP in my unit.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
It's amazing how people are blaming tinubu for this ambode fiasco. Tinubu has no issue with ambode. If tinubu backs ambode today,ambode may still loose the primaries.

Fashola went all out to campaign for ambode. He did a lot for ambode including a last minute 30 minutes appeal to lagosians on all the major TV stations few days to the election. At the end of the day , ambode tried to rubbish fasholas legacy by not continuing some of fasholas projects and even scrapping some agencies fashola created. He also publicly called out fashola on the airport road.

Politics in Nigeria is I chop you chop. Ambode blocked the livelihood of a lot of grassroots politicians such as scrapping the private waste collectors and also blocked every means civil servants can make money. That's excellent but ambode himself and his PA and the attorney general of Lagos are making billions by inflating projects. I am not talking about PPP projects but public projects and we don't know how much our governor spends. Under fashola , even though the contracts were inflated we knew how much they cost but this government is hiding the cost info of a lot of road projects . Also waste collection is a disaster. Waste under fashola was collected every Monday morning in my house but now it's once a month. Another example is under fashola the public works that fixes potholes were so active that they often broadcast routes they will fix on LTV station every day and you can also call to report portholes.

Ambrose also refused to seek inspiration and dialogue with APC leaders. Tinubu is the face of a Cabal ruling Lagos. Some low key people like baba Eto and musuliu Smith the current police service commission couldn't seek audience or talk to ambode . In fact local government chairmen can't reach him. During ileya, fashola used to release funds and gifts, ambode reduced all this while he was still eating money.

When fashola had issue with tinubu approaching his second term, the civil servants and all the grassroots politicians and some party leaders stood with fashola and tinubu had no choice

Most of alausa where civil servants are don't like ambodes style of governance. Is it tinubu that told civil servants to detest ambode? Senators, house of reps, councillors, state house of assembly, local government chairmen and even fashola who is minister from Lagos are all turning their backs at ambode. Or do people think it's tinubu that told all these people to turn their backs against ambode. At all At all, fashola should come out and back ambode if ambode has done well. You can ask around why ambode left the civil service Under fashola . Fashola didn't like ambode as a choice but he campaigned seriously for ambode against Jimi Agbaje and when ambode won instead of him to liaise with fashola he got on a revenge mission. Fashola did that because he understands the party comes first.

The truth is ambode is politically naive and stupid. He believed that since he settles tinubu accordingly he doesn't need to play his politics and ensure all is well. If you don't want people to eat government money you too don't eat government money. Check the budget of Lagos from 2015 till date and mention tangible projects ambode has done regarding healthcare,housing and education. Fashola is a legend and I dare say ambode is a step down from fashola. Apart from mega inflated road contracts that no oneknows the price and LRU,ambode has done nothing significant.

Finally, politics in Lagos is let people chop and let people work. That's the reality. I wish ambode and APC well but tinubu didn't kill ambode. Ambode and his praise singers killed ambode.
he only bleeped up politically , the ojodu berger bridge and secretariat bridges were good projects but I can't question the points you raised in your post.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is Agbaje's opportunity to grab.

It's like the South-westerners have no mind of their own. This is herdsman democracy in action. They must be teleguided and herded by one man.

I am not a fan of Ambode. That said, the electorate must be allowed to make sure their choice.

This puppet master must be demystified.

APC's antics in the South West is more of a monarchical arrangements as opposed to the much talked about democracy.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by 08064978510(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Ambode we know...

What is sanwo Olu
it means pay olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by excanny: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
alabajay:
The way PDP go beat dem for Lagos come 2019.. I am just awaiting. GOD keep us alive. We go see am

Only an Ambode deflection to PDP- will make that happen for now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by deomelo: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Quidquopro:

You sound like a forgetful dull@rd. If Ambode hasn't done anything in the past 3 years according to you, I know what he has done at Ojodu Berger.

Apart from the horrible and substandard roads be saddled Lagosians with, he built bus stops, flyover, overhead bridge and laybys.

Fashola his predecessor on the other hand built roads, bridges, including the best bridge in Nigeria today (Lekki Ikoyi Bridge), waterworks, hospitals, schools, power plants, housing estates, all in his first term.

Ambode should be busy and shinning today by commissioning all the wonderful projects left behind by Fashola, but the foolish man because of bad bele and vindictiveness abandoned all the projects and paid little attention to many.

The waste management infrastructure his predecessors built remains the best waste management agency in Nigeria, but the foolish man destroyed and laid to waste the billions of Nigeria loading and transfer stations, trucks and the experienced waste management staff in favor of a foreign and incompetent company, now Lagos is full of trash.

Ojodu is what exactly? Is this the only place millions of Lagosians worry about everyday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by fedora04: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tinubus action or rather silence is to save Lagos State from opposition iN 2023.That man is a visionary. He has projected and seen that the odds will be against APC in 2023.and once they lose Lagos they will never get it back

I have maintained that Ambode hasn't done anything significant. If he is allowed to continue it will further deepen the crisis and party faithfuls will cross

No governor does well in their second term.. None. With what Ambode has done,his second term will be nothing to right home

To me. Step down and your ministerial appointment is guaranteed.

My tots

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
fvck:

Never bite the fingers that fed u
Which finger? Is Lagos Tinubu's property?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by fedora04: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
What's special about Ojodu? A governor in the north can do that. Please Biko don't use that to gauge performance..

ote author=deomelo post=71494515]

Apart from the horrible and substandard roads be saddled Lagosians with, he built bus stops, flyover, overhead bridge and laybys.

Fashola his predecessor on the other hand built roads, bridges, including the best bridge in Nigeria today (Lekki Ikoyi Bridge), waterworks, hospitals, schools, power plants, housing estates, all in his first term.

Ambode should be busy and shinning today by commissioning all the wonderful projects left behind by Fashola, but the foolish man because of bad bele and vindictiveness abandoned all the projects and paid little attention to many.

The waste management infrastructure his predecessors built remains the best waste management agency in Nigeria, but the foolish man destroyed and laid to waste the billions of Nigeria loading and transfer stations, trucks and the experienced waste management staff in favor of a foreign and incompetent company, now Lagos is full of trash.

Ojodu is what exactly? Is this the only place millions of Lagosians worry about everyday?

[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC is papering over many visible cracks.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by Quidquopro: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
deomelo:

Forget! Ambode didn't have the slightest idea that this will be happening to him.
Probably he planned to do all those in his second term.

If Fashola built wonderful schools, hospitals and what have you, why does Ambode need to repeat the same within less than 4 years

Why not do something hitherto neglected or inconceivable while the people continue to enjoy Fashola's legacies

Doesn't that make sense
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
My Business is to Vote..
Gbam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by Quidquopro: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
fedora04:
Tinubus action or rather silence is to save Lagos State from opposition iN 2023.That man is a visionary. He has projected and seen that the odds will be against APC in 2023.and once they lose Lagos they will never get it back

I have maintained that Ambode hasn't done anything significant. If he is allowed to continue it will further deepen the crisis and party faithfuls will cross

No governor does well in their second term.. None. With what Ambode has done,his second term will be nothing to right home

To me. Step down and your ministerial appointment is guaranteed.

My tots

Yet the opposition can't wait to have Ambode.
E ma te! E go shock una!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
deomelo:

Bus stops

Horrible roads

Refuse everywhere.

Thank you! People don't know that the guy is a crook.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
frank41:

Exactly bro... I prefer to die as a brave dog than to die cowardly like a lion ....Decamp to PDP and dissolve any political appointee that won't Decamp with him, install his trusted cliques and face Tinubu squarely. PDP has given him an arm of friendship. #massesdecides#
Lol...

Ambode decamps today, he is impeached tomorrow, he becomes useless to the PDP.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by Unconditionalov: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Is it not because of this Ambode that the Igbos should
Go and fall inside lagoon. We are watching
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Quidquopro:

You sound like a forgetful dull@rd. If Ambode hasn't done anything in the past 3 years according to you, I know what he has done at Ojodu Berger.
Go to Ikorodu or find anyone from Ikorudu (largest lga in lagos by population) and ask their opinion of Ambode.

After that, ask those in Amuwo the same question.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by Quidquopro: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
AZeD1:

Go to Ikorodu or find anyone from Ikorudu (largest lga in lagos by population) and ask their opinion of Ambode.

After that, ask those in Amuwo the same question.

No governor has ever pleased every part of Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by deomelo: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Quidquopro:

Forget! Ambode didn't have the slightest idea that this will be happening to him.
Probably he planned to do all those in his second term.

If Fashola built wonderful schools, hospitals and what have you, why does Ambode need to repeat the same within less than 4 years

Why not do something hitherto neglected or inconceivable while the people continue to enjoy Fashola's legacies

Doesn't that make sense

You mean he shouldn't perform or build anything because Fashola built enough infrastructures and they have enough schools, waterworks, power plants, hospital, housing estates, maternity centers, skills centers and so on? Even though Ambode's N1 trillion budget is twice Fashola's budget?

Your are worse than a 2 year old baby. I should stop wasting my time going back and forth with you and your kind

Btw, Ambode is vision less and there aren't any meaningful or futuristic projects on the drawing board or attached to any passed or un-passed budget, even the 4th MB he budged for is still a dream.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by Quidquopro: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
deomelo:

You mean he shouldn't perform or build anything because Fashola built enough infrastructures and they have enough schools, waterworks, power plants, hospital, housing estates, maternity centers, skills centers and so on? Even though Ambode's N1 trillion budget is twice Fashola's budget?

Your are worse than a 2 year old baby. I should stop wasting my time going back and forth with you and your kind

Btw, Ambode is vision less and there aren't any meaningful or futuristic projects on the drawing board or attached to any passed or un-passed budget, even the 4th MB he budged for is still a dream.

Must he build similar infrastructure to what he met on ground within the first 4 years
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:

My Business is to Vote..

The Thief(nubu) has little to do with it.
Ambode is a failure as gov
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by yurLink: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:

My Business is to Vote..

Who told you the man did well, It is only people that have business with government that knows what the man as done, his atrocity and unforgiving spirit. I hope u have your pvc, I would rather not vote, than vote Ambode for second term. If you doubt what I have written, kindly consult civil servant, developers , and any other person that have had to get something or pay for services to any government agency they will shed more light for u to understand while some many people are against Ambode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by yurLink: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
miqos02:
he only bleeped up politically , the ojodu berger bridge and secretariat bridges were good projects but I can't question the points you raised in your post.

Try and get a book titled, Lagos development plans, from 2000 to 2025. All this projects you mentioning are there. Even if u become governor tomorrow, jus consult the book. If you truly know Ambode the governor and the atrocities he as committed, u will be the person spearheading his removal. Pls jus make research pls.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
yurLink:

Try and get a book titled, Lagos development plans, from 2000 to 2025. All this projects you mentioning are there. Even if u become governor tomorrow, jus consult the book. If you truly know Ambode the governor and the atrocities he as committed, u will be the person spearheading his removal. Pls jus make research pls.
thanks but if you have the PDF of the book, I don't mind having it

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Why won't all the 337 councillor be loyal to Tinubu...he was the one who willingly appointed them thru election rigging I witnessed live in Lagos state. That local government council election was a total fraud and democratic robbery.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
yurLink:

The only known atrocity he had committed is through sideline of party elders from enjoying the democratic robbery through as in contract awarding and money sharing, that is the truth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by deomelo: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Quidquopro:

Must he build similar infrastructure to what he met on ground within the first 4 years

Why do you think advanced and developed countries with their wonderful and shinning infrastructures still build roads, bridges, schools, power plants and so on?

Do they have stable electricity in Lagos? Do they have enough and quality hospital in Lagos? Do they have water flowing through the taps in every household in Lagos? Do they have housing and accommodation for every soul in Lagos?

Stop boring me with your rretarded comments, please.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
BabaO2:
stop saying what you dont know. Ambode is crude, he destroyed systems that have been working, badargry is cut off from Lagos state because of his cluelessness, refuse has taken over lagos again, ilubirin project abandoned, innocent chaplain sacked, traffic jams have taken over lagos without solution, nepotism everywhere at alausa, etc wo this man face front.
people like you want to finish tinubu career no gov can be perfect in Nigeria 2015 apc won slightly any simple mistake tunubu political career is over.same ambode best gov 2015;2016,2017 you suddenly change mouth 2018 same ambode you praised commisson world class bust stop.you think electorate are mad if you tell thethem rubbish they will vote pdp your eyes go clear.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tundeobama:

people like you want to finish tinubu career no gov can be perfect in Nigeria 2015 apc won slightly any simple mistake tunubu political career is over.same ambode best gov 2015;2016,2017 you suddenly change mouth 2018 same ambode you praised commisson world class bust stop.you think electorate are mad if you tell thethem rubbish they will vote pdp your eyes go clear.
i no go follow you talk again, all the bus stops, bridges already dey inside apc plans, fashola even started some of them before he left, which tinubu career you guys are talking sef, it was Tinubu that imposed ambode, now ambode has been tested, but not good enough to govern a state like lagos. It is better to lose lagos to a more cerebral person like JK than for crude person like ambode to still be governor of lagos state, though God forbid unless JK retraces his steps back to his source, he's same Tinubu person, hope you know.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
alabajay:
The way PDP go beat dem for Lagos come 2019.. I am just awaiting. GOD keep us alive. We go see am
ambode is doing nothing bro. ..the worst governor Lagos has produce
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) by fillagefiful: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Apparently the yorubas are still living in bondage. The meeting is nothing but formalities. They will meet whom tinubu asked them to meet, so where is the democratic culture they preach?

Anambra people I salute you all. You are really independent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Ned Nwoko Carpets Governors Forum For Deceiving Nigerians On Paris Club Refund / Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.