Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) (38080 Views)

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Pdp Mega Rally In Osogbo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) by Olril18(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yinkagbo:

Bro, i am a supporter of APC.... Both parties did the same.....where I voted APC agents were dummy they gave the money out to 86 people and got only 48 votes while the pdp agents kept thr money because they discovered that most people at the unit want to vote for sdp(no money was involve) , so the pdp agents went home with money..at the end of the day apc=48,pdp=10,sdp=133... As for me I collected 5k Sha from apc.....thou money or no money, I will still vote for APC.....thats plain truth . I never believe pdp will have votes as much as this....to be sincere aregbesola fuckup, how can you own workers salaries that much..imagine a family where papa and mama are both government workers,with 3kids, one in university two in private secondary school,they don't have thr house but living in a rented apartment,food also and no salary...how will they survive? Thou he tried on infrastructures but all the same this is Nigeria where we can not satisfy human wants....
infrastructures only in osogbo.
Re: APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
SRJ and APC thugs attack Alahji fatai Diekola on his way to morning star hospital for his medical Check up .the picture above shows the detail of those that launch the unlawful attack on him lead by ASIRI ENIBA And other state boys.
..never knew you could ever post anything against APC bro...you wey dey always support AREGBESOLA before...thank God your eyes don clear bro...this called for celebration
Re: APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:
It shall never be well with Evil doers

All APC supporters will not make heaven

Such devilish and violent party

What about PDP will they make heaven?

They have come again o!
Re: APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
SRJ and APC thugs attack Alahji fatai Diekola on his way to morning star hospital for his medical Check up .the picture above shows the detail of those that launch the unlawful attack on him lead by ASIRI ENIBA And other state boys.

Dem for just kill am nau
Re: APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) by Flattino(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
APC is destroying SW with thugs
Go drink your son semen cheesy
Re: APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) by casspersteve: 12:00am On Sep 25, 2018
APC and attitudinal nonsense
Re: APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) by Flattino(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
APC is destroying SW with thugs
Igbos are bastards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.