Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Travelling To Lagos March 2019 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Lagos March 2019 (643 Views)

Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Kilewani: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hellow members! Habari!

I am from Tanzania planning to visit West African capitals of Accra, Lome, Cotonou and Lagos in March next year. My plan is to fly to Accra, spend some few days, then travel by road to Lome, Cotonou and Lagos, thereafter, fly out from Lagos.

My concern is specifically on the timing of my adventure, for i have learnt that you will be having elections around February. I don't know much about your democracy but i know elections in Sub Saharan Africa are always associated with some disputes.

Should I proceed with my travel arrangements? For March is the only time I will be having my vacation.

I thank you in advance.
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by virago(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kilewani:
Hellow members! Habari!

I am from Tanzania planning to visit West African capitals of Accra, Lome, Cotonou and Lagos in March next year. My plan is to fly to Accra, spend some few days, then travel by road to Lome, Cotonou and Lagos, thereafter, fly out from Lagos.

My concern is specifically on the timing of my adventure, for i have learnt that you will be having elections around February. I don't know much about your democracy but i know elections in Sub Saharan Africa are always associated with some disputes.

Should I proceed with my travel arrangements? For March is the only time I will be having my vacation.

I thank you in advance.

Do you have people you're gonna stay with ? You should have no problems , Nigerian isn't that violent during elections as you may have been made to believe. Pack up your bags and be my guest , E kabo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Kilewani: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2018
virago:

Thank you. I know nobody in Lagos

Will be staying in Hotel and explore the bustling city for four days. Any recommendation please for places to visit. My interests are city sightseeing, night life, visiting museums, local markets buying some mementos etc

Do you have people you're gonna stay with ? You should have no problems , Nigerian isn't that violent during elections as you may have been made to believe. Pack up your bags and be my guest , E kabo
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Kilewani post=71502007][/quote ]

Try and visit FELA SHRINE in ikeja Lagos, not too long French president came there and is the home to Nigeria Afro beat legend.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Kilewani: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=EMEKUSBOY9 post=71506747][/quote]

Will try it. In fact will be staying around Ikeja.
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Timewilltell2(f): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2018
We don't need aids carriers here , what are you coming to do? . We gave enough refugees already .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Kilewani: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:
We don't need aids carriers here , what are you coming to do? . We gave enough refugees already .

Aisee!

Worry not man, just spending my dollars!
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Timewilltell2(f): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Kilewani:

Aisee!

A tanzanian has dollars ?grin dude your people are dirt poor . Don't come here to.add on crime

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Kilewani: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

A tanzanian has dollars ?grin dude your people are dirt poor . Don't come here to.add on crime

Dollar is an International Currency man, just chill!

A lot of Nigerians are landing at Julius Nyerere International Airport daily to enjoy this beautiful country.

Is Nigeria all about Crime? Nothing positive over there?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Timewilltell2(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Kilewani:

Dollar is an International Currency man, just chill!

A lot of Nigerians are landing at Julius Nyerere International Airport daily to enjoy this beautiful country.

Is Nigeria all about Crime? Nothing positive over there?

Nigerians in Tanzania? You are full of jokes .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Kilewani: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Nigerians in Tanzania? You are full of jokes .

I work at the airport. I know what am talking!

In this globalised world you're wondering the presence of Nigerians in Tz?
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Hoshea: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kilewani:

Achana na huyu kuma, majitu mengine bora shahawa zingemwagiwa chooni. Enjoy.
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Hoshea: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kilewani:

Buda boss achana na huyo kuma, majitu mengine hovyo tu. Enjoy.
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Blaqqcorleone(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Timewilltell2:

GET SENSE!!!

Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by chrisagyei: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
hello bro,how is your trip to West Africa
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by chrisagyei: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kilewani:
Hellow members! Habari!

I thank you in advance.

how was your trip to West Africa
Re: Travelling To Lagos March 2019 by Jyde89: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kilewani:

Aisee!

I apologize on her/his behalf, not all of us are friendly as you might have discovered on this forum. I hope you enjoy your visit to Lagos, and by the way we are much more friendly offline.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Israel.. Which Way?? / Lost&expired Nigerian Passport / Ethiopia To Send 737's Black Boxes To Europe In Snub To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.