Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

An Invite For A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Invite For A Job Interview (902 Views)

I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please anybody know this company and how they operate? I just got an invite
With respect to your CV received and Application for the post of a DELIVERY SERVICE MARKETER .
You are so privileged to have been selected out of numbers of applicants we received from our online job Portal.

Based on this, We would like to invite you for a face to face interview on Thursday 27/9/2018 : 12:00pm prompt
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
maduka87:
Please anybody know this company and how they operate? I just got an invite
With respect to your CV received and Application for the post of a DELIVERY SERVICE MARKETER .
You are so privileged to have been selected out of numbers of applicants we received from our online job Portal.

Based on this, We would like to invite you for a face to face interview on Thursday 27/9/2018 : 12:00pm prompt

Classic jokers, abeg forget this people

1 Like

Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
angelusbrut:

Please any experience with them? Why did you say so
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by AJVC(f): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
They are scammers

1 Like

Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
AJVC:
They are scammers
Seriously?
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Hello guys please any more info about them?
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by zubinike(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2018
angelusbrut:

did u receive this message via a phone number or a short code or a company name code?
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2018
zubinike:

did u receive this message via a phone number or a short code or a company name code?
d
I recieved the email on the company email adress
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Please any more infor about this company or anyone that work with them should say something about them
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello guys
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Clarathomp:

Maduka please can you quit being annoying. Three people have already told you what they think, what more do you want?

You can email back the company to ask clarifying questions to satisfy your curiosity instead of going on and on about it here.

Make a decision you feel confident with already, but don't make this issue someone else's headache because no owes you the responsibility of providing the info you need.
Ok ma, but u would have done the same if you were in my shoes
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Clarathomp:

Maduka please can you quit being annoying. Three people have already told you what they think, what more do you want?

You can email back the company to ask clarifying questions to satisfy your curiosity instead of going on and on about it here.

Make a decision you feel confident with already, but don't make this issue someone else's headache because no owes you the responsibility of providing the info you need.
Ok ma, but u would have done the same if you were in my shoes. Besides someone that work there can tell me what i need to know.
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by zubinike(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
maduka87:
d I recieved the email on the company email adress
whats the name of the company?
Re: An Invite For A Job Interview by maduka87(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
zubinike:

whats the name of the company?
Omoilri express delivery

(1) (Reply)

Software Developer At Workforce Group Entry Level / Meeting With N-power Build Trainees In Ondo State, Afolabi Imoukhuede / Guaranty Trust Bank (gtb) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.