Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge (8003 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by NOIConnect(f): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Happy to Co-chair the MIT Health Solve Challenge on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly meeting. A wonderful opportunity for innovators to present their work focused on improving community-level health care delivery using technology and win financial, intellectual and capacity building support from the MIT Solve community.

So many wonderful initiatives ranging from end to end community healthcare delivery using technology equipped community health workers in Kenya and India, to blockchain technology for credentialing refugee health workers in Jordan and elsewhere, to biometric identification and wearable devices to monitor health situations of babies on the ground in developing countries.

Special congrats to Temie Giwa-Tubosun of Lifebank, Nigeria for a wonderful initiative supplying safe blood and other medical products to hospitals in Nigeria using a technology-enabled quality control to ensure safety. Congrats to the winners, all the presenters, my great Co-judges and the fantastic people of MIT Solve! #SolveMIT

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Racoon(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2018
The woman with the midas touch.NOI is still soaring
smiley smileyAbeg where is madam Kemi hiding now in London? Zombies what sayeth you guys again? Who God bless no man can curse.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by miqos02(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by PossibleUN: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2018
I'm proud of you ma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Ezezima2012(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Igbo Amaka

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Ibrahim9090: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Spaced booked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by kenex4ever(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Enemies of progress and retrogressives will soon come here with their sai babaism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Racoon:
The woman with the midas touch. smiley smiley Abeg where is madam Kemi hiding now in London? NOI is still soaring.Zombies what sayeth you guys again? Who God bless no man can curse.

She has returned to her Kiosk accountant job for Chukwuma in Broadstreet, London!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by frank41(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Ezezima2012:
Igbo Amaka

True Talk nwanne!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by JamesTPhillips: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by oshe11: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2018
And the other one had to resign and escape tru the back door as a forger

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by BedLam: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2018
Nkojo Iweala Amaka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Dpharisee: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Igbo A.....
Let me not pronounce it all.
Because I dont want to offend Afonjas who were comparing their NYSC forged & certificateless sister to NOI grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by aniomafirstson: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
God bless anioma
God bless Ndigbo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Millenniumlady(f): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by strangest(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2018
Nice..

Haters now be like....

12 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Richdad50(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2018
Racoon:
The woman with the midas touch. smiley smiley Abeg where is madam Kemi hiding now in London? NOI is still soaring.Zombies what sayeth you guys again? Who God bless no man can curse.
What have you achieved in all you living?
Do not mock those who have gone far ahead of you.
"That i have gone far in life is because i have learnt to climb on the shoulders of great men"- @Richdad50

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Odingo1: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2018
The Woman of substance, even your enemies are singing your praises, the one they put to shame you have fled with her forged document.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by lawrence35(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2018
This woman has oil plenty on her head Sha....

My signature will shock u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by sanpipita(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2018
Where is Kemi Adeosun? what board is she chairing now

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by EmekaMD(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2018
While madam Kemi is now an outlaw hiding somewhere under the lockers in the UK, NOI is soaring higher.

They're not in the same league at all.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Bamid1nonly: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Flat heads will let person hear word now. I don't know why u always involve Yoruba in anything good or bad that happened to u guys
*Comparing and contrasting*

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by slivertongue: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2018
A golden fish does not have a hidding place.

Light is obvious to the blind.

God bless u NOI

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Reminder: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2018
I admire you Madam and come 2019, I wish you become Nigeria's VP to Venerated Sen. R.M Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by blackpanda: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2018
kenex4ever:
Enemies of progress and retrogressives will soon come here with their sai babaism.

Sai Baba

Grow some sense na

How does supporting buhari downgrade okonjo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by cjudy(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2018
emmatigi:
100% available .... 310 odd call or whatsapp
I wanted to try u before but after calculating your odd, I found out u designed the slip after the match. For the PK bet, the odd are 9.50 and 15 = 15 * 9.50 = 142.5 * 5000 = 712500. But on ur ticket it's say 71000. Next time calculate well before designing.

Secondly on the merry bet.
9.45 * 15 =141.75 * 708750. How did you get your 710000? You're just a nothing buT a scammer

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by DBossNG(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2018
Good one.

Check my signature for the best data prices and testimonies. I bet you a trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2018
Yes. Someone is really looking into the things that matter. Our health.

Igbo Amaka biko

BTW, follow healthantenna.com[url][/url] for all the new ins in the health sector.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy

If not for political manipulations, the woman is the best Finance Minister yet. As for recession the country experienced, she is exonerated because she warned Jonathan/ PDP government

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICPC Arraigns Kebbi NSCDC Official For Certificate Forgery / Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria / Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.